Name: GN
Goal: Get a quality gf
Motto: If you pity yourself, life is an endless nightmare

Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:21 pm

kratjeuh wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:16 pm
GN44 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:50 pm
Hobby pics are becoming difficult to fill. The only things I think I can show on the apps are cooking, photography, and dance. Though I have been told cooking can seem kinda cuck for the apps. This only leaves photography and dance, but dance is hard to capture, maybe a video but idk
Those are 3 of the most sexy hobbies according to women so you’re fine.

Cooking is only cuck if performed poorly. Imagine you cooking with a pan on fire or seasoning a côte à l’os, that’s pretty sexy.
The cooking pic I have is pretty cuck so Ill need something more masculine. I don't know if this would help but a black apron could help.

My kitchen is pretty drab but my photographer said just use a lot more props to make it more lively+colorful.

The flame thing is such a dope idea but I have an electric stove in my apartment. I could defo attempt that though when I go home to my stove with an actual flame.

These two pics from my old shoot are a rough idea of what I am thinking I could do. I won't use these but would this idea be okay?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Stop pitying yourself. Pity yourself, and life becomes an endless nightmare" - Osamu Dazai
kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:10 pm

GN44 wrote:
kratjeuh wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:16 pm

Those are 3 of the most sexy hobbies according to women so you’re fine.

Cooking is only cuck if performed poorly. Imagine you cooking with a pan on fire or seasoning a côte à l’os, that’s pretty sexy.
The cooking pic I have is pretty cuck so Ill need something more masculine. I don't know if this would help but a black apron could help.

My kitchen is pretty drab but my photographer said just use a lot more props to make it more lively+colorful.

The flame thing is such a dope idea but I have an electric stove in my apartment. I could defo attempt that though when I go home to my stove with an actual flame.

These two pics from my old shoot are a rough idea of what I am thinking I could do. I won't use these but would this idea be okay?
Let’s take a deeper look into the topic. Whatever I mention here basically works the same for any type of activity you ever consider to add on your profile.

Except for very weird stuff, every hobby or activity works. But more importantly, there are levels to convey for any activity. Because we’ll see based on these examples, you can be perceived as a loser with your cooking pic or a godlike chef.

What matters besides your appearance on these pics
- Perceived skill of the activity or high value traits (confidence, pose, …), the latter is most important on portrait and I look good pics

How girls see these pics

1) This is a dork cooking with a shirt given by his mom in his grandmas kitchen. He seems to have no clue what he’s doing.

2) Decent looking dude who apparently lives healthy. Boring kitchen though and did he just threw veggies in the pan or is my man cooking for real?

3) Cool kitchen, he looks pretty decent at cooking. But I can’t see the food so is he legit. I’m not sure, maybe he’s acting. Eh so so

4) Ow damn he looks pretty good. Seems like we’ll be eating healthy and it looks delicious. Maybe we can cook together sometime.

5) Wow, he’s going to give me a full show when he’s cooking for me. He’s handsome and an amazing chef, swipe right.

For all I know, the dude on pic 5 might be a clown and can’t cook for shit. But due to his action combined with the location and the outfit, I’d assume he’s one hell of a cook.

You should aim to at least be at the level of number 3 if you except the picture to add value to your profile.

In your case I’d keep what you have for now but really try to get closer to the next level.

I can find many cooking activities on Airbnb near me. They have nice kitchens and multiple options as to what they will be making. You could try to find one of these with a friend and make cool pics of each other. Imo it’s going to be hard to find an angle to make your place look dope but maybe you can with enough trial and error. And don’t make a pasta, everyone can do that, girls know.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GN44

Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:41 pm

kratjeuh wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:10 pm
GN44 wrote:

Let’s take a deeper look into the topic. Whatever I mention here basically works the same for any type of activity you ever consider to add on your profile.

Except for very weird stuff, every hobby or activity works. But more importantly, there are levels to convey for any activity. Because we’ll see based on these examples, you can be perceived as a loser with your cooking pic or a godlike chef.

What matters besides your appearance on these pics
- Perceived skill of the activity or high value traits (confidence, pose, …), the latter is most important on portrait and I look good pics

How girls see these pics

1) This is a dork cooking with a shirt given by his mom in his grandmas kitchen. He seems to have no clue what he’s doing.

2) Decent looking dude who apparently lives healthy. Boring kitchen though and did he just threw veggies in the pan or is my man cooking for real?

3) Cool kitchen, he looks pretty decent at cooking. But I can’t see the food so is he legit. I’m not sure, maybe he’s acting. Eh so so

4) Ow damn he looks pretty good. Seems like we’ll be eating healthy and it looks delicious. Maybe we can cook together sometime.

5) Wow, he’s going to give me a full show when he’s cooking for me. He’s handsome and an amazing chef, swipe right.

For all I know, the dude on pic 5 might be a clown and can’t cook for shit. But due to his action combined with the location and the outfit, I’d assume he’s one hell of a cook.

You should aim to at least be at the level of number 3 if you except the picture to add value to your profile.

In your case I’d keep what you have for now but really try to get closer to the next level.

I can find many cooking activities on Airbnb near me. They have nice kitchens and multiple options as to what they will be making. You could try to find one of these with a friend and make cool pics of each other. Imo it’s going to be hard to find an angle to make your place look dope but maybe you can with enough trial and error. And don’t make a pasta, everyone can do that, girls know.
Excellent breakdown, this will make the process a lot easier to think through and take action the right way. Ill add these to my notes.

The current cooking photo I have up is probably a 1 or a 2 right now. Not good. From your breakdown I think aiming for at least a 4 would be optimal but Ill probably have to take several 1-3s to get to it anyways.

I can ask my friend or even my photographer if they know places or if I could use their kitchens if it is better looking than what I have. I do believe I can make something work. Paired with lightroom which I should be getting access too soon I have a bit more confidence to make it happen.

Instead of Pasta I could do something like a thai curry or maybe some chicken/fish dish I know how to make. It needs nice presentation thats for sure
"Stop pitying yourself. Pity yourself, and life becomes an endless nightmare" - Osamu Dazai
klondike
Goal: Drop to 205lbs

Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:27 am

GN44 theres a mismatch between your style and your face. Your face has refined and intelligent features—looks out of place in a t-shirt in a gym. Should instead dress formally and take a pic in a downtown area for the refined urbane look.
GN44

Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:04 am

klondike wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:27 am
GN44 theres a mismatch between your style and your face. Your face has refined and intelligent features—looks out of place in a t-shirt in a gym. Should instead dress formally and take a pic in a downtown area for the refined urbane look.
Appreciate the feedback. I have a couple of fits i can do in a downtown setting I think will look pretty good. Ill def need my photographer for it but I can make it happen.
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:04 am

GN44 wrote:
Hobby pics are becoming difficult to fill.
The problem with this logic is that you think they're actually required. In 5 years of using apps, 80+ lays, I never had a single hobby photo.

Hobby photos are great if you want to get a girlfriend. Not if you want to fuck.

There are other ways to show you're a dynamic, sexworthy human being.
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:12 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
The problem with this logic is that you think they're actually required. In 5 years of using apps, 80+ lays, I never had a single hobby photo.
but social pictures are still required right?
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
pancakemouse

Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:40 pm

Thrice wrote:
pancakemouse wrote:
Strongly encouraged. But really the idea is to show girls you're not a loner that escapes to do self-photoshoots. That can be displayed in other ways other than just having other people in your photos.
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:18 pm

Thrice wrote:
IMO the value of social photos is a bit overstated. They help but if you show yourself to be a cool well rounded guy, I don't think it makes a massive difference. I've heard people say that it maybe increases your results by 5%.

I have a decent one now. It's probably my best photo in terms of expression. I don't think it's helped that much.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~444/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
GN44

Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:46 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
GN44 wrote:
Hobby pics are becoming difficult to fill.

Hobby photos are great if you want to get a girlfriend. Not if you want to fuck.

I only really think that because I am still an app noob and need every sort of "boost" my value on the apps can have.

Some hobbies are defo cuck, but others can be appealing like kratjeuh said like dance and photography.
pancakemouse

Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:01 am

GN44 wrote:
pancakemouse wrote:

I only really think that because I am still an app noob and need every sort of "boost" my value on the apps can have.

Some hobbies are defo cuck, but others can be appealing like kratjeuh said like dance and photography.
Hobby photos aren't a boost, they're at best neutral or a detractor, especially the way you're doing them.

You're in college, you aren't expected to have "hobby photos". College app success is about being cool, not being a complete person.
GN44

Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:37 am

pancakemouse wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:01 am
GN44 wrote:

Hobby photos aren't a boost, they're at best neutral or a detractor, especially the way you're doing them.

You're in college, you aren't expected to have "hobby photos". College app success is about being cool, not being a complete person.
fair enough. Ill prioritize looking cool+like a guy who gets laid rather than think "oh gotta let the women know i have hobbies".
GN44

Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:06 pm

Need some assistance with a street shot.

Sky was clear yesterday and lighting was nice so I tried to get a street pic but nothing really came out as I hoped. I attached the only pic I somewhat thought was okay, but I think I can do 100x better.

Right now I just have it up as a replacement for that one reading pic in the maroon bomber I used to have.

Any tips for achieving something cool with my tripod+phone combo? I want to show off the full fit.
GoodLookingNerd
Goal: Regular crazy sex
Motto: Succeeding is the only option

Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:39 pm

@GN44
Higher angle and further away, you cant see your face that well and your hand steals the attention.
Lay count: 15
Current goals I am working on:
- get laid and explore sexual dynamics
- travel SE Asia
- get rid of AA
Adrizzle
Goal: Take Action

Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:15 am

GoodLookingNerd wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:39 pm
Higher angle and further away,
This you usually wanna shoot eye level. It’s a good photo tho dude. Also think context a bit coffee with a more city/cafe background makes sense