Picture Feedback Megathread

GN44
Name: GN
Goal: Get a quality gf
Motto: If you pity yourself, life is an endless nightmare

Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:51 pm

@ThelegendofJ I know some cool areas outside my town so I will focus on adding that. The headshot I have I only took it there cuz it had amazing lighting, but backgrounds are very important.

When I got these takes I did experiment with looking like I was taking a photo but I didn't get anything I thought was good, I can post a few of them though to see what exactly I should change about them.

Tree one I don't like much either, its just filler for now on Hinge until I get something better. The leaning coffee one got way too cut off to look good on Hinge. I had a social photo but it was on my banned profile so I can't use it anymore. It was at a con (though not obvious in the pic) and its a selfie but I mog everyone in the shot. Gonna try to get more social shots later on though.

@GoodLookingNerd I didn't really know my profile gave off that vibe. You're probably right though. I have been feeling like my profile is missing something important for quite a while.

@Adrizzle Its a myriad of reasons. Some cases they'll respond to my first message and then ghost after that. Sometimes they don't even respond to my first message. If it is Bumble then sometimes no message. Also, many times often logistics become an issue, like they live too far away from me or something/schedules refuse to align and it makes them lose attraction.

I don't think the issue is my looks I think its the vibe my pictures get across. My first shoot my fashion, grooming, and expressions were my biggest sticking points and over the past few months doing pictures on my own I improved on those fronts

I agree with the variation, thats another thing I think is missing from my profile. Probably its a result of the lack of creative freedom only having a tripod and a phone to work with. When I go back home imma ask my brother to help me with some more shots since he has a pretty good instagram profile.

Appreciate the feedback fellas, checking in here time to time helps me refresh and make a list of things to focus on and I definitely got a lot from yall
"Stop pitying yourself. Pity yourself, and life becomes an endless nightmare" - Osamu Dazai
FredFredburger
Goal: Get Laid, no fat chicks

Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:06 pm

Coyote_Tracks1 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:00 am
Hi folks, first ever set of profile pics where I've actually tried. However some of them are the only photos I really have for certain situations and I'll need to get some better ones (like the photo with an animal). I'll improve them over time of course but any constructive feedback is greatly appreciated.

For Picture number 2 retake it from a lower angle. If you take it from a lower angle it should make you look taller. or you can try and crop off the top of the image, this will also make you look taller. This picture makes you look short.

Pic 4 cat pic. Retake this picture. it has bad lighting it is blurry it doesnt make you look flatering. The only good part about this pic is it looks natrual . to improve Try retaking pics with u and ure cat make it look like you are having fun or like its telling a story or something also make it look like it is not posed. Maybe clean the room you take this pic in, it looks dirty. There is a spoon on the floor I can see ure backpack I can see ure shoes I dont think this paints u in the best light.

Your best pics are number 1 and the action pic number 4
hawaii808
Name: Charles
Goal: Dont worry, be happy
Motto: Not my problem

Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:16 pm

What do we think boys any great ones? Not going for fine, going for killer.

There are more variations of each in the google drive.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Going for maximum boyfriend energy.
Dog (1).jpg
The street shot could be much better tbh, I need a well fitting belt to start (belt I had was too large), and better lighting/time of day/location.
Street (9).jpg

Gym has been paying off, loved this location too, I may go back and take more photos here when the lighting is different.
Beach (7).jpg
Fun photo, I want to go back and have the phone in my hand.
Phone Booth (3).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aron444
Name: AR
Goal: Get Laid

Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:05 pm

Hey guys

Could you please help me review my Tinder profile? How can I improve

https://tinder.com/@aron4444
ThelegendofJ
Goal: Find a girlfriend
Motto: Smile, capture, create

Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:10 pm

aron444 wrote:
Hey guys

I think your main picture (the first one) is too friendly looking and not the best.
Get someone to take you a decent headshot for that.

The third one is too simular to the first one (background/setting wise), I would try to recapture that in a more busy good looking street.

Lose the football picture, or get a sort of celebration shot there where you are the center of the attention with some people surrounding you.
-Your next photographer, Jorim

Improve your dating photo's:
www.jorimdelaere.be/dating
aron444

Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:30 pm

ThelegendofJ wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:10 pm
aron444 wrote:
Hey guys

I think your main picture (the first one) is too friendly looking and not the best.
Get someone to take you a decent headshot for that.

The third one is too simular to the first one (background/setting wise), I would try to recapture that in a more busy good looking street.

Lose the football picture, or get a sort of celebration shot there where you are the center of the attention with some people surrounding you.
Could you give me an example of what a non friendly looking headshot would be for tinder?
Olafsmash
Goal: GET LAID/INCREASE SMV
Motto: It's not over until I win

Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:51 pm

aron444 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:30 pm
Could you give me an example of what a non friendly looking headshot would be for tinder?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aspiring style consultant and dating photographer: https://www.instagram.com/acedating001/
aron444

Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:45 pm

aron444 wrote:
Hey guys

More feedback would be appreciated please!
ThePermanentFix
Goal: Financial Laidom

Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:02 pm

aron444 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:45 pm
More feedback would be appreciated please!
Hey man, I am not too skilled with OLD but from a general standpoint and what I personally see I feel the gym photo is far too busy in greyscale, there are so many shades of grey that it takes the focus away from you, if you could repeat it with a flatter/plainer background you'd stick out more. The pool photo does show a good physique but looking at your (covered face) I get a sad or stressed expression coming through. I'd go closer in on the headshot/leading photo, you look good there and should fill the frame more, follow Olaf's advice as well. I really like the standing one a lot and would make it your second one. Not sure if it is Tinder's compression but the camera one looks very low image quality. The racing suit I dig as well, I don't know how others/girl would feel about it, maybe get one like that by the vehicle or track?
████▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
| 102kg | 100kg | 98kg | 96kg | 94kg | 92kg |

Level 0 - Chump

No Zero Days. The momentum will come later
Procrastination - The action of ruining your own life for no apparent reason
ThePermanentFix

Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:13 pm

hawaii808 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:16 pm
What do we think boys any great ones?
For maximum boyfriend I'd add in the one kissing the dog as a 4th to 6th maybe. I feel like the snorkel/mask on the head take away from the beach photo a bit, I'd hold those in one hand and flippers in another. The shade kind of brings them down a bit too unfortunately, but solid physique and worth getting it right. I reckon on the shore, shins in the water, holding the mask and flippers in good light would look good. I feel like you suffer from the same problem I am trying to work through, where your face looks 'posed' in every photo and not candid enough. I feel like what you are wearing on the street shot would make the phone photo look heaps better (not a fan of the purple shirt).
████▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Level 0 - Chump

ThePermanentFix

Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:20 pm

Yo, I got a few basic styles here and just want peoples opinions on them. I apologise in advanced for the potato quality chinese cam at a weird angle. I am just working with what I got. Likewise, these are probably all the decent outerwear pieces I have at the moment along with shoes. Any suggestions, combinations and that would be great. Added my sports getup for lols, probably try and take a 'sporty' bball, jogging or something pic with that set for now.

I also generally wear bracelets, watches, rings and necklaces in some form with these and feel comfortable accessorising with them as it is something I've always done since young anyway. Just more after general baseline styles I can work with what I've got here.

These aren't for my OLD profiles. I'm just trying to get about 5 ish looks happening to go nuts with on future shoots.

Edit: Got what I needed
Last edited by ThePermanentFix on Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
████▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Level 0 - Chump

pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:20 pm

ThePermanentFix wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:20 pm
Yo, I got a few basic styles here and just want peoples opinions on them. I apologise in advanced for the potato quality chinese cam at a weird angle. I am just working with what I got. Likewise, these are probably all the decent outerwear pieces I have at the moment along with shoes. Any suggestions, combinations and that would be great. Added my sports getup for lols, probably try and take a 'sporty' bball, jogging or something pic with that set for now.

I also generally wear bracelets, watches, rings and necklaces in some form with these and feel comfortable accessorising with them as it is something I've always done since young anyway. Just more after general baseline styles I can work with what I've got here.

These aren't for my OLD profiles. I'm just trying to get about 5 ish looks happening to go nuts with on future shoots.

Edit: A link would be useful...
DenimLightNoHood is the least worst. The rest are medium and the athletic stuff is not usable.

But none of this matters. Just focus on losing bodyfat.
ThePermanentFix

Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:22 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:20 pm
Just focus on losing bodyfat.
Working on it haha. Just seeing what I have for now. Cheers!
████▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Level 0 - Chump