I MUST live with my parents for the next two years. Am I FUCKED when it comes to getting laid or can anything be done?

ProgressEvolution
Goal: Get Into a Relationship
Motto: Live so as to not regret what could have been.

Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:20 pm

Due to parent circumstances, I'm stuck living with family for the next year or two. I have the money so it's not a money issue. It's a matter of being there for family and it's pretty personal so I'd rather not get into it.

I'm on track to doing EVERYTHING that I need to do to make progress in getting laid and relationships. Fitness, fashion, dating app photoshoots, presentability, ability to connect, optimizing profile, spending on the apps etc.

My biggest blocker right now is the fact that I have to live with family for up to the next two years, and there is absolutely no fucking way I can bring a chick home. I looked into this and I know Andy and most others say that not having your own place is a death sentence.

But...I don't want to lay like a dead fish for the next two years. I want to try. It'll be harder. It'll cost me more. But I still want to make that progress and not let life pass me by.

Are there any links or tutorials or threads about this? I tried googling them but I didn't find any beyond responses like "lol you're fucked".

Note: I already have a log but I don't know what the culture is around here with posting individual posts vs. threads so I'd appreciate a heads up on how this works. Thanks
Dec. 2024 Goal:
  • 50 new dates from Online (196/700 matches, 49/100 #, 6 insta, 18/50 unique dates w/ 5 repeat & 5 speed)
  • 500 REAL approaches (105/500, 7/50 #, 6 insta, 2/5 dates)
  • 5 new Social Circle dates (3 insta, 1 #, 2/5 unique dates w/ 1 repeat)
  • 10 genuine lays (2/10)
  • 3 plate/LTR (2/3)
Joined KYIL on Sep. 2023 (Started with: 0 lays, 5 life-time "dates", 4 life-time approaches).

Updated April 8th 2024 (2am).
Talons
Goal: Got laid

Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:40 pm

I live with my mom, and I lost my virginity on Tinder to a girl that invited me over to stay the night at her place. Odds might be lower but, no I'll say you're not fucked. Even if they say it's a death sentence and you can't move out right now. There's no reason to not at least try.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:03 am

No, there is never any true death sentence.

Go on a few dates with a gal, and pull to hers - this is dooable!

We can help you figure it out, best if you post in your log.

Locking this one because it is absolutely possible to get laid in situations like this, it's just not optimal as you rightly state man.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe