Photo review for tinder/hinge/bumble

duck0509
Goal: Get Laid

Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:29 pm

Thanks in advance! I just started 5 days ago. Bought both Tinder plat and HingeX.

https://imgur.com/a/8RmmJNz

5th pic is the 2-second loop from a clip I recorded of myself at the beach.
kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:51 pm

It's a good first attempt. I especially like your outfit in the first picture and I think you should reshoot a similar shot in the same outfit.

1. An awkward smile and your body language shows off shyness. Try to redo this with a more authentic smile (just take 1000pics) and you might as well grab a coffee to hold.

2. I understand the scenic I travel shot but just get a cool shot somewhere in the mountains, waterfall, ...

3. Shirtless should be at the beach or in a location where it makes sense unless you're jacked asf. Try to lose some bodyfat until you have visible abs as well.

4. This is an amazing picture but right now it's incongruent with the rest of your profile. I'd keep this if you take more of the rigid vibe in your profile. If you continue with the sophisticated look, unfortunately you would have to delete it.

5. Videos are usually tryhard and can be weird if Tinder has some difficulties playing it, delete.

6. Delete instantly and take picture 2 in this location
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:24 pm

Is your goal to get laid, or to get a girlfriend?

This is more of a "get a girlfriend" profile, it's very provider and "nice guy with cool hobbies".
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:12 pm

duck0509 wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:29 pm
Thanks in advance! I just started 5 days ago. Bought both Tinder plat and HingeX.

https://imgur.com/a/8RmmJNz

5th pic is the 2-second loop from a clip I recorded of myself at the beach.
First of all, great fuckin start!

Seconded on @pancakemouse's feedback. Try a more smouldering facial expression, your warm smile is more boyfriend-y.

Also you're looking right at the camera in the first 4 photos. Try to switch that up, look off to the side more than at the camera. Here's some examples I've taken for clients:
Todd-Dating-Unchained-58.jpg
Bryan-Dating-Unchained-24.jpg
Ian-Dating-Unchained-337.jpg
Joe-Dating-Unchained-106.jpg
Ryan-Dating-Unchained-205.jpg
Steven-Dating-Unchained-46.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
Vamos
Goal: Being (more) happy

Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:11 am

1,2 and 4 are good, but what do you want to show with pictures 3, 5 and 6? Why do you want to show off your body if you don't have an elite body? You also look short in the shirtless pic. This isn't a massive problem, but you should present it differently.
Try to get 2 more pictures of activities that somehow seem “cooler”.
Started a log, feel free to check in: viewtopic.php?p=58691#p58691