Getting back into online dating, would like critique of the photos I'm using

Readytokillthebeta01
Goal: Get down to 10% BF

Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:18 am

Alright. So these are the current pictures that I am using. Feel free to give me your honest feedback on if you like them or not:

I tried to include a variety of photos in different spots and doing different things so hopefully that's how it appears to the outside eye but idk,
JamalHash123
Goal: Get to $1k ecomm income

Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:57 am

1- awkward pose, too nice. it's a good photo but no edge
2 - too nice. also I don't like the suit, lapels too small, no pickstitching, can tell it's not a high quality suit (probably can get away with it if ur not in a major city)
3 - good photo keep this. u look masculinee and black jacket/white shirt is good on u
4- doesn't add anythigh deosnt' show ur face
5 - cool photo but the glasses don't suit u
6 - can't have a photo where another guy is singificantly taller
Dave93
Name: Dave
Goal: Get laid

Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:38 am

1. Take out-> bit awkward facial expression
2. keep it, decent suit pic
3. keep it
4.TAKE OUT, doesnt add anything
5. TAKE OUT, and retake it without the glasses, because really cool pic otherwise imo
6. keep or take out, I dont think it is too bad if one freak in the picture is significantly taller, but up to you
Readytokillthebeta01

Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:29 pm

JamalHash123 wrote:
3 - good photo keep this. u look masculinee and black jacket/white shirt is good on u
Hey, thanks for giving me the feedback. I'm curious, do you think any of these 3 photos would be good to add in since you said the black/white combo looks good:

JamalHash123 wrote:
too nice. also I don't like the suit, lapels too small, no pickstitching, can tell it's not a high quality suit (probably can get away with it if ur not in a major city)
I'll have to look into getting a nicer suit at some point. I posted the suit on a different fourm asking for advice for tie colors and people pointed out that the dress shirt collar is too small. So I have ordered a new white dress shirt that should add to the overall look

For the picture with my reading glasses, I usually only wear them at home when doing long reading assignments. Unfortunately they were new so I was told to wear them 24/7 the first two weeks so my eyes could adjust. I too wish I wasn't wearing them in that photo. I'll have to retake it the next time I'm back home but for now I'll take it out of the stack
Last edited by Readytokillthebeta01 on Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Readytokillthebeta01

Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:31 pm

Dave93 wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:38 am
1. Take out-> bit awkward facial expression
2. keep it, decent suit pic
3. keep it
4.TAKE OUT, doesnt add anything
5. TAKE OUT, and retake it without the glasses, because really cool pic otherwise imo
6. keep or take out, I dont think it is too bad if one freak in the picture is significantly taller, but up to you
Thank you for the feedback, it's shown me that I'm not as good at judging my pictures as I thought I was lol. (Which is why I'm asking for critique so all good)
If you see my reply above to Jamal, I'm curious what you think of those 3 photos I added. Do you think I should include 1 of them?

Also, for pic 6, it's easy enough for me to crop my taller friend out so I think that's what I'll do.
realrandymarsh
Goal: Get matches

Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:40 pm

Readytokillthebeta01 wrote:

Hey, thanks for giving me the feedback. I'm curious, do you think any of these 3 photos would be good to add in since you said the black/white combo looks good:

I think 1st photo here is best of all your photos, you should definitly keep it.
Readytokillthebeta01

Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:49 am

@realrandymarsh
[/quote]
I think 1st photo here is best of all your photos, you should definitly keep it.
[/quote]

Thanks, I like that photo as well so i'm going to include it. I think my problem now is that I don't have any "Action" photos, so my next goal is to get these three types of pictures:
1. Picture of me at the gym
2. Picture of me practicing my boxing
3. Picture of me holding a camera (https://i2.wp.com/killyourinnerloser.co ... C557&ssl=1)

If you have any other thoughts feel free to share
JamalHash123
Goal: Get to $1k ecomm income

Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:32 am

Readytokillthebeta01 wrote:
JamalHash123 wrote:

JamalHash123 wrote:
too nice. also I don't like the suit, lapels too small, no pickstitching, can tell it's not a high quality suit (probably can get away with it if ur not in a major city)
I'll have to look into getting a nicer suit at some point. I posted the suit on a different fourm asking for advice for tie colors and people pointed out that the dress shirt collar is too small. So I have ordered a new white dress shirt that should add to the overall look

For the picture with my reading glasses, I usually only wear them at home when doing long reading assignments. Unfortunately they were new so I was told to wear them 24/7 the first two weeks so my eyes could adjust. I too wish I wasn't wearing them in that photo. I'll have to retake it the next time I'm back home but for now I'll take it out of the stack
These are ok but I still like the black jacket white shirt in your OP more since your chest looks bigger there. And also you look a bit lonely in these lol.

As for the suit just get the cheapest navy/charcoal suit from SuitSupply. They're awesome quality, do free returns/free shipping, and they're not that expensive.