Best hobbies, especially to have pictures of?

k314
Goal: Get Laid

Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:31 am

Almost all my hobbies are unsuitable for the Tinder audience and/or not something you can take a picture of and look attractive doing - programming (nerd stuff), target shooting (turns off left leaning women), the music I make (something similar to Vocaloids, too weird), don't really play video games anymore but I have fun developing them and used to go to some tournaments, but obviously also off the table to talk about video games.

Only suitable things I can think of that I already do are hiking (very generic though), ATV riding, weightlifting.

What hobbies are the best to get into if you need pictures and acceptable discussion topics? Sucks I can't be myself but it is what it is.
IAndrewX
Name: Atlas
Motto: Perfection is not enough

Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:43 am

Very good question, I'd like to know other people's insights too
I think sports : pool seems to be one of the best for pics , maybe basketball/ football / surfing
Music : guitar / DJ shots
Social : having a drink ( pouring wine, cocktail glass in hand , coffee )
Pet shots
Car shots
Business hobby ( like having a laptop at a bar so it looks like you're working on something )
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:51 am

You don't need pictures of hobbies. That's a normie "online dating" myth.

I've never had a photo of a single hobby in my profile. Just me looking hot.
Tragedy
Goal: Improving health
Motto: I want my last words to be "Once more!"

Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:05 am

I agree on the fact that this is an interesting discussion.

My doubt is: what are you trying to accomplish here?

To just fake some cool pic on tinder? To find a new hobby to be passionate about?
k314 wrote:
target shooting (turns off left leaning women)
I don't think it is necessary a bad thing, depending if you are going for ONS or trying to find a FB or a GF... I have been on dates with girls too on the opposite opinion and the chemistry wasn't there. I also got annoyed after I made a couple of jokes and them starting some feminist rant.

By hiding your real persona you can definitely increment the chances to go on a date with a girl who is completely unsuitable for you and waste your time. Which again, it is not necessary a bad thing, for example one might want to just practice going on dates.

In the medium run though I would still try to express my real self and find a way to make it cool. A good talker can speak to a woman about mechanics but in a way that shows passion and struggle and emotions, making her hooked to the story.

But yeah, there is a balance between deep real self and masking oneself, especially in the very first part of the interaction.
Details on my goals and progress: https://pastebin.com/2qsfC0sz
foducossy42
Goal: Hot girls + FFM

Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:18 pm

Running, gym, calisthenics (eg do a handstand or planche), surfing, skiing, boxing, martial arts.

Another hobby is traveling. Go travel and hire Airbnb photographers when you’re there to take decent pictures of you. Try to learn to pose for the camera, or do a walking shot.

Other hobbies: painting, drawing, playing guitar. Also cool and will attract attention from the artsy chicks.

But do hobbies for you. Don’t do it to appear attractive. You’ll attract girls who you have something in common with.

A general DHV is travel so if you are bored of just standing around looking hot, use some travel pics so at least the background is higher value.
My log & learnings for online dates
My Telegram log for your daily dose of shitposts

Goals for 2024:
- Gym consistency
- Apply to jobs
- [DONE] Threesome

Lay count: 37, 11 in 2024
Red
Goal: Get to the top 1%
Motto: You get what you tolerate

Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:32 pm

Sailing.
foducossy42

Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:42 pm

Red wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:32 pm
Sailing.
Yeah this is good too. Though these watersports must be hard to photograph well, surely? How does one do it? Same goes for surfing (budget option is to just have someone take a picture of you walking with a surfboard).

Goals for 2024:
- Gym consistency
- Apply to jobs
- [DONE] Threesome

k314

Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:52 pm

Tragedy wrote:

To just fake some cool pic on tinder? To find a new hobby to be passionate about?
k314 wrote:
target shooting (turns off left leaning women)
I don't think it is necessary a bad thing, depending if you are going for ONS or trying to find a FB or a GF... I have been on dates with girls too on the opposite opinion and the chemistry wasn't there. I also got annoyed after I made a couple of jokes and them starting some feminist rant.

By hiding your real persona you can definitely increment the chances to go on a date with a girl who is completely unsuitable for you and waste your time. Which again, it is not necessary a bad thing, for example one might want to just practice going on dates.

In the medium run though I would still try to express my real self and find a way to make it cool. A good talker can speak to a woman about mechanics but in a way that shows passion and struggle and emotions, making her hooked to the story.

But yeah, there is a balance between deep real self and masking oneself, especially in the very first part of the interaction.
Thanks. My goal here is simply increasing body count for now. If I pick up that she'd be compatible as a FWB, we can go from there, but I want to be able to attract the widest range possible primarily.
foducossy42

Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:21 pm

k314 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:52 pm
Tragedy wrote:

Thanks. My goal here is simply increasing body count for now. If I pick up that she'd be compatible as a FWB, we can go from there, but I want to be able to attract the widest range possible primarily.
Travel pics then. It’s a hobby, and it’s also a DHV. Make sure they are good pictures though!

Goals for 2024:
- Gym consistency
- Apply to jobs
- [DONE] Threesome

GN44
Name: GN
Goal: Get a quality gf
Motto: If you pity yourself, life is an endless nightmare

Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:27 pm

A lot works as long as its not associated with super weird people.

Example: I like anime and manga but I would never write that on my profile because there are way too many fucking weirdos that ruin fanbases, even though both have gone mainstream many people still write off ppl who watch anime and manga as weirdos just due to run ins with mfs who don't wash their ass or know what deodorant is.
"Stop pitying yourself. Pity yourself, and life becomes an endless nightmare" - Osamu Dazai
Red
Goal: Get to the top 1%
Motto: You get what you tolerate

Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:07 pm

foducossy42 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:42 pm
How does one do it?
I meant sailing normal big sailboats for 8 people on the sea.

Other people on board take pics for u.
It is pretty popular in Europe now. Can be expensive tho.