Rice photo log

Rice
Goal: Get Laid

Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:24 pm

I had some new photos taken a while ago, just waiting to get them. In the meantime here are the photofeeler results:

Screen Shot 2023-11-20 at 4.13.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-11-20 at 4.13.05 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-11-20 at 4.12.54 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-11-20 at 4.15.06 PM.png

There seems to be something off with the drinks photo and using various filters on faceapp resulted in way different ratings. Considering replacing it with the standing black shirt photo. Other than that, I am surprised the shirtless photo scored so low. Maybe because my face was dark or cus it was too douchy in which case I should ignore what e-girls have to say.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
5'4 Asian

My Story: viewtopic.php?p=41772#p41772
My Log: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1262

Goals
25 Lays (15/25)

Done
Move out before 2023
4 good tinder photos
400 approaches
Move to Montreal
Rice
Goal: Get Laid

Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:44 am

Got my new photos finally. Would appreciate any feedback.

-Unedited-

IMG_2704.jpg
IMG_2701.jpg
IMG_2694.jpg
IMG_2699.jpg
IMG_2677.jpg

iPhone (note: my friend is black which apparently scares the asian hoes away)
IMG_2530.jpg
IMG_2531.jpg

-quick edits because I am fat lol-

IMG_2729.JPG
IMG_2728.JPG
IMG_2727.JPG
IMG_2730.JPG

I am not going to do a payed shoot again until after my bulk and then cut for next spring. Mainly because right now I feel like my biggest issue is my facial fat.

Although I honestly don't know if that is even necessary. If I do cut, I will look a few % more attractive for sure. But I can't maintain that low of a bodyfat for more than a few weeks (I need to be under my healthy body fat range to have chiseled features). So that means when I do show up to the date in person, I don't look as good as my photos (facially). So why not just turn the faceapp filter up? Same effect of looking better than I normally am but for way less hassle.

With that in mind I am going to cut anyway because faceapp works better on lean faces. That and because I am doing bodybuilding for hobby purposes so may as well take advantage of it.

I also need more vibe photos, so when I do hang out with my friends again (which right now is basically never) we will take group pictures with our phones and eventually there should be one useable photo.

But in the meantime I probably have enough DSLR photos to experiment with my profile for all of winter. I am considering removing the shirtless photo since it seems kinda redundant with my muscles visible in almost every other photo.

If I still can't get a gym bunny with these photos I am gonna juice up lol.

Also something is definitely off with my hinge account... I changed my height to 5'10 but it isn't really making a difference. It don't know if its an archetype thing or prompts REALLY matter on that app.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
5'4 Asian

My Story: viewtopic.php?p=41772#p41772
My Log: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1262

Goals
25 Lays (15/25)

Done
Move out before 2023
4 good tinder photos
400 approaches
Move to Montreal
Adrizzle
Goal: Take Action

Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:20 am

First shot is clean my guy but it also feels like something you could send to your mum.

Please take everything I’m saying with a grain of salt. I could be very wrong. I look at the photos and they seem too posed, too made for dating app. Idk if that is a deal breaker but maybe it is. Second I would say these don’t really tell any different story from your older photos. Well dressed guy who goes to gym. Do you think they tell a different story?

I don’t know what other solutions to give you. Have you tried to make a fake female OLD account to scope out the competition where you’re at? My current hypothesis on dating apps is that guys killing it also have a mix of phone photos. 1. Because if you are living a cool life you would have these experiences and photos that are hard to fake and 2. because we all know at a level that phone/cadid photos feel “more real”
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:58 am

Gonna jump in quick, I've been boxing for years and so far I've got zero useful photos from it even though I'd love to get one. There's two problems with them always

1) shot doesn't look like you're boxing at all (like in your pic, it just looks like you're static, not punching the bag, but just lightly touching it for the purpose of the photo)

2) if it does look like you're actually boxing, your face is contorted and weird

Unless you have a pro taking a million photographs of a training session I think it's nearly impossible to nail it right because the odds of capturing the perfect moment are so slim.

And I think ideally you'd want a pic of you sparring another guy, not with a bag. Have the shot made in a way where you see the blurred back of the guy's head with your face in focus as you're punching him. Something like that.

But as I said, it's difficult.

Btw, I have my gloves hanging somewhere visible in my apartment so girls can ask about it, I like to believe it's a good DHV
Laycount: 110

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:59 am

@Rice you’re a chill dude who’s been trying very hard so I hate going at you but

We’ve been saying for ages that your pics show no personality, no fun, no vibe and this explains your lack of matches or compliance

White blonde girls are your preference which are the hardest girls to get due to competition. You won’t get them consistently if you only have looks and a nice shirt to show them.

Also can we please once and for all stop using pool photos?

I’ve seen profiles of dudes with helicopters, bots, porches and then ok need a hobby shot. LETS PAY 3 BUCKS AND GO TO THE ARCADE FUCK YEAH

Rice wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:44 am
I am not going to do a payed shoot again until after my bulk and then cut for next spring. Mainly because right now I feel like my biggest issue is my facial fat.
If you’re not at 12% or below body fat (probably less for you), it’s not even worth doing a photoshoot in the first place