Pics review

Bopbap1337
Goal: Score with hotties

Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:32 pm

Been away from dating apps for over a year now. Broke up with my gf and so now I'm trying to get back into dating/hookups

Any advice is greatly appreciated. I don't post much but I do lurk these forums and the advice here is phenomenal

Should I hop on the apps with a few of these now or should I try to get better photos first? Does anyone know any good dating app photographers in Auckland?
Tragedy
Goal: Improving health
Motto: I want my last words to be "Once more!"

Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:59 pm

With these 2 pics in the western world you are not going anywhere. The first looks terrible. The second looks terrible but it's a bit balanced by the fact that you have good pose, killer instinct face and greek god jawline and neck.

I would wait a day more, have a fresh haircut and take some good pic before jumping on any dating app and ruin your algorithm score with shitty pictures.

But let's wait the experts' opinion.
Details on my goals and progress: https://pastebin.com/2qsfC0sz
foducossy42
Goal: Hot girls + FFM

Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:58 pm

Bopbap1337 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:32 pm
Been away from dating apps for over a year now. Broke up with my gf and so now I'm trying to get back into dating/hookups

Any advice is greatly appreciated. I don't post much but I do lurk these forums and the advice here is phenomenal

Should I hop on the apps with a few of these now or should I try to get better photos first? Does anyone know any good dating app photographers in Auckland?
@Tragedy these are Imgur photo albums btw

Anyway OP.

Firstly make this your log.

Anyway. Labelling your two albums A and B, and numbering by order, here’s how I’d arrange your profile.

But yes Tragedy is right, you really need to get a haircut and improve fashion. You’ll do okay with these pics cos you’re white, buff and have a masculine face, but better pics will help.

A5 (not the best first pic, but eh kinda hot ngl and vibes are good, you look masculine)
B2
A3
A6
A4 (kind of a stupid pic but it should balance out the strong fboi vibes from your other pics especially A6)

The other pics have no place in a lineup.

I’d reshoot everything except for A6 (that’s pretty decent if you’re very interested in filtering for kinky girls but might get you shadowbanned by Tinder btw). Though if you can get your face in there with a sexyexpression it would be better.

Improve fashion, haircut and take pics in places with cool backgrounds. Facial expressions should be varied too. Show you’re an all rounded person.
My log & learnings for online dates
My Telegram log for your daily dose of shitposts

Goals for 2024:
- Gym consistency
- Apply to jobs
- [DONE] Threesome

Lay count: 37, 11 in 2024
Tragedy
Goal: Improving health
Motto: I want my last words to be "Once more!"

Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:10 pm

Oops, boomer moment. Then my reply only applies to the 2 preview pics.

Nonetheless after seeing the others, there isn't anything that makes me drastically change opinion. For me his masculine energy is wasted in this pictures.

A6 is nice and the only one standing out for me.

You also need to wear something that is not a black t-shirt/shirt btw.
Details on my goals and progress: https://pastebin.com/2qsfC0sz
foducossy42
Goal: Hot girls + FFM

Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:44 pm

Tragedy wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:10 pm
Oops, boomer moment. Then my reply only applies to the 2 preview pics.

Nonetheless after seeing the others, there isn't anything that makes me drastically change opinion. For me his masculine energy is wasted in this pictures.

A6 is nice and the only one standing out for me.

You also need to wear something that is not a black t-shirt/shirt btw.
Definitely. He needs to reshoot. But if he wants to get out there and get laid with these pics he can. I have used the same tinder account since I was wearing glasses and had long hair. Never reset and it doesn’t seem to affect me.

Just that over time he should replace pics.
My log & learnings for online dates
My Telegram log for your daily dose of shitposts

Goals for 2024:
- Gym consistency
- Apply to jobs
- [DONE] Threesome

Lay count: 37, 11 in 2024
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:02 pm

Hey bro,

We do not encourage single use threads for dating discussion.

However, you can post in the pics feedback megathread.

I understand @Rice posted a thread, he shared some context, and in that specific case, I let it slide.

Pics Feedback Megathread is here:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2229

Many thanks,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe