First/Second Date, any way to recover

DannyMung
Goal: Lose fat

Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:02 pm

Hey guys not sure how to respond.

I went on my first date 2 weeks ago and it actually went decent.

We vibed but i did not escalate or anything since this was my first date ever.

After the date i messaged her and said i had a good time and she responded positively.

We then talked for a bit on Whatsapp and set up a 2nd date.

But on the day of the 2nd date she said she was indirectly in contact with someone who has scabbies (she did not know and they did not have any skin to skin contact).

I had some "similar" skin issue a year and a half ago so i freaked out a bit and rescheduled. She seemed like she did not mind.

So i canceled and told her we should meet later.

Couple days later i setup a cafe date (so i did not need to escalate).

Everything went fine, we vibed similarly (prob less awkward this time).

I sent this a couple hours after the 2nd date:

"""
Hey {insert name}, it was nice meeting you and I had fun.

2 things i want to mention:

Not sure if i mentioned this but i don't have tooo much experience dating, just a couple dates so i am a bit inexperienced and akward here and there. I want to get to know you more personally and not just interest and hobbies lol

The scabies thing is bothering me a bit tbh, the time i had some skin shit ~1.5 years ago was a bit rough, bring a glove or something so i can hold your hand you know what i mean? :)
"""

She hasn't responded yet (has been around a day).

I can see after sending it that it is a bit cringy and she doesn't have an easy way to respond to it.

Is there any way to salvage this?

At the end of the date we hugged and she seemed normal.

I also notice that i am a bit needy since this is the first girl im "going out" with, need to get more experience to fix that.

I am a bit attached but I will be fine if I loose her.

Btw: Kinda glad i actually went on my first few dates, she's pretty and i was not that nervous, KYIL and PWF helped me a alot.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:25 pm

Welcome bro!

Sounds like something we'd be able to help with, just need to give you the low down on how to use the forum.

So, we are action based, and all new recruits, start a progress log, where they outline their goals, and post all their questions and actions in there.

I'll go ahead and close this one, but welcome you to start a progress log, where you can take any dating questions.

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe