Is tinder select worth it?

Kyrg
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Many roads lead to success

Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:40 pm

I just got the notification that I am eligible for tinder select . Is it worth to spend 500$ on it, or should I just stick with boosts/super boosts?
Zug
Goal: Find a wife
Motto: Strength before weakness

Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:47 pm

Kyrg wrote:
I just got the notification that I am eligible for tinder select . Is it worth to spend 500$ on it, or should I just stick with boosts/super boosts?
Its not worth it. For the simple reason you get more value out of buying $500 in super likes. They sorta kinda say you get to message people without matching first, but that's just the same thing as a super like. And this "fake superlike" is very limited, you don't get that many of them. If you constantly travel and are very rich, I would consider it then. If you spend most of the time in the same location, then super likes (with a good opener) generate more ROI.
Spider Jerusalem
Name: Spider
Goal: Get Big. Get Dangerous.
Motto: YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:44 pm

Kyrg wrote:
Here’s a hypothetical that many people on here will be able to relate to and can speak from personal experience:

You spend this $500 then some Karen doesn’t like one of your photos or a message you send, complains, then you get banned and you’ve just lost 500 bucks 🕳️

I paid for Platinum last night and got locked out for no reason and Tinder ‘support’ basically said ‘Fuck you’. Take it from me: Stick to the lower-priced membership tiers and just boost