Moderator: Radical

olilaz
Goal: Get Laid

Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:27 pm

Last edited by olilaz on Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Readytokillthebeta01
Goal: Get down to 10% BF

Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:06 pm

The 3rd picture has potention with the setup, but you really look like you're staging and forcing that picture. Are you in a band or do you ever jam with a buddy? Have a picture taken then instead of forcing it in front of a tripod. The picture comes off very desperate right imo

Edit: also, personally I'm not really a fan of rings to begin with, but too me you're wearing way too many in those photos. Idk if it'll be a big deal or not to your dating profile but it kinda comes off as creepy to me. Again, these are just my opinions!
KillYourInnerLoser
Name: Andy
Goal: Writing full-time.
Motto: "You sure as hell can too."

Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:48 pm

I dig the rings - I'm a huge ring fan. Shit like rings vs no rings is really just personal preference tho, so wear whatever you like the most. (A lot of style is you choosing accessories that make you feel more confident; stuff that makes you feel good about yourself/feel more attractive).

One of us will say the rings are bad, the next guy will say the rings are good - that should tell you that a lot of this stuff is personal opinion, as readytokillthebeta pointed out.
Andy / Australia
Podcast: The Inner Winner Show

140+ lays / 14 threesomes / 1 foursome (MFFF)
Goals 2020: Pay all bills from coaching. Finish 3some & BDSM guides.
Must-have Stuff I Recommend
Lostcause
Goal: Slayin' Girls

Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:21 am

Yeah, the guitar photo can be awesome, but it needs more energy. Take a look at these photos. First two are street photos of some random guitarist I took. You can obvioudly see context behind these - hes sitting there, playing for the crowds, not sitting stiff and trying to pose for the photo.
20200706142137_IMG_0435.JPG
20200706142201_IMG_0439.JPG
On the other hand, posed/modelling photos are fine too, but pose it good. You can get inspired by my guitar photos: I have no opportunity to get spontaneous photos, because I am not playing in a band now, so I had to do some myself.
2_small.jpg
1_small.jpg
As for online/aproaching, try it. Maybe it will be easier for you. For me it was not do I stayed online.

Have you tried reseting your account? Tinder alghoritm favours new accounts, so no wonder changing photos on your aging profile bears little to no results.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
olilaz

Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:55 am

Last edited by olilaz on Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KillYourInnerLoser
Name: Andy
Goal: Writing full-time.
Motto: "You sure as hell can too."

Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:24 am

olilaz wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:55 am
he says that we should be swiping a lot and that we should swipe right as much as possible on every girl who seems hot enough for a hookup
At what point in the guide did I say to swipe a lot?

Quotes:
"On Tinder, we’ll do a bit of swiping every day, but will mostly stick to the “Girls who’ve already liked you” feature that comes with Tinder Gold. It’s found on the “Messages” page > Click the “[] Likes” button."

"A bit" is not "swiping a lot" or "swipe right as much as possible".

Mate, I literally said NOT to swipe - only use boosts and swipe on the girls who've ALREADY liked you. You literally pulled the exact OPPOSITE out of what I wrote.

"Tinder shows your profile to less people because the algorithm views you as less valuable than the guys who swipe very little. So your ELO score is based on how much you swipe right, if you are even swiping every day, how much time you spend swiping every day, and the number of women who swipe right on your profile and how often this happens every day. But according to Andy, the ELO score might as well not even exist because it has no impact, but the truth is that the ELO score is even more important than the quality of your pics."

Got any proof of anything you just wrote? This site is very much about real-world experience, not hypotheticals. These theory discussions aren't helping you get laid; you don't yet have enough experience to know what's true vs not true. You started a thread saying "I get 0 matches", and you're telling us you're an expert on Tinder rankings, how to swipe, etc?

Go out and get laid 50 times, and you'll be in a better position to know what works and what doesn't work. There's a hell of a lot of theorising in this thread; the only way to know if a set of photos get you laid is whether or not they actually got you laid.

All of this is said with love; not to criticize you, by the way.
Andy / Australia
Podcast: The Inner Winner Show

140+ lays / 14 threesomes / 1 foursome (MFFF)
Goals 2020: Pay all bills from coaching. Finish 3some & BDSM guides.
Must-have Stuff I Recommend
Readytokillthebeta01
Goal: Get down to 10% BF

Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:28 am

@KillYourInnerLoser
Maybe he got confused with your Hinge approach? Because for that one didn't you say you'll message hella girls at once using the premium feature for unlimited matching? I know that Tinder will penalize you if you swipe too much but i have no idea about Hinge.

@olilaz
The only way you can know for sure is to make a new account, use the exact same pictures, and see if you get more matches.
Lostcause

Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:13 am

.@Lostcause The problem with your photos is that we can't see both of your eyes and the photo is taken from the side which is just the worst angle you could have picked, also you claim that mine is staged but yours is even more staged. Who goes to an abandoned train to play guitar by himself? Nobody does that.
1. It's not for the main photo, you dont need to look straight into the camera in every photo you make.

2. Did you even READ what I wrote? Did you? A little highlight:
.On the other hand, posed/modelling photos are fine too, but pose it good.
Read it again, aloud, then think about it.
JamalHash123
Goal: Smash hotter girls

Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:39 am

why is OP so aggressive/defensive lmaooo
olilaz

Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:44 am

Last edited by olilaz on Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lostcause

Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:33 am

I tried taking pics on cloudy days but it was so dark that I had to either use a higher ISO (which removed the blurred background effect)
I dont think ISO has anything to do with background blur, but well.

Ive had friend who had ~300 of matches with shit photos. What is the hook he spent 3 years collecting these. The point is there much more to it then some ELO score you cant even prove exists.

I suppose your friend is just attractive enough that his set of low ql photos works for him. I feel like you may be in for some grief when you realize how being picky works for you lol.
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:56 am

Did you really go from asking for free advice, to getting a picture edited by a professional photographer for free, all the way to complaining about a (again) free guide which you didnt read and passive aggressively attacking one of the kindest guys in the world ?

Dude the reason you didnt have many matches has to do with you looking like a baby-faced killer.

Dont blame Andy for your lack of reading comprehension or ability to look like a non-threatening guy in your photos. Sack up, apologize for your mistakes and stop playing the victim.
Main goal:

I Will Live Stress-Free In A Nice, Central Apartment By August 2021

Secondary goal:

Completed on 30/8 - I will get laid once, in the next 2 months
I'll upload a video on Youtube for 30 days straight

365 Days Project

Send one email per day to my English list

Days so far: 11/365