Did a photoshoot. Are any of these good enough to include?

Readytokillthebeta01
Goal: Get down to 10% BF

Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:45 pm

Which of these photos, if any, do you think would be good to include in the stack?

This is my current lineup:

Do you think any of those three pictures I took would work good here?
improvements
Goal: Get big, get laid
Motto: Every little really does help

Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:32 pm

Looking good in these new photos. Relaxed, stylish and focussed. I'm feeling all three of the new ones equally. Personally I'd swap your main photo and the second of these new ones.

Only thing I will say is that the colour toning in the first photo brings attention to the sky, which has the effect of taking attention away from you. But what do I know, I'm no photographry expert!
realrandymarsh
Goal: Get matches

Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:50 pm

First one of the new photos is my favourite. It deserves to be 1st photo. 5th of the stack kills the vibe a little i think. You are doing a great improvement, keep doing photoshoots.
Readytokillthebeta01

Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:04 pm

realrandymarsh wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:50 pm
First one of the new photos is my favourite. It deserves to be 1st photo. 5th of the stack kills the vibe a little i think. You are doing a great improvement, keep doing photoshoots.
Thanks. I'm gonna take turns trying out pictures 1 and 2 and see which one does better. That photo 5 got a really high score on photo feeler, but I agree that it gives off too much of a "Nice guy" look. As soon as I have an action shot at the gym or a photo with some dog I will be replacing it
dashedhopes
Name: Tristan
Goal: Increase Sub Count
Motto: Anything is better than nothing.

Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:09 am

These "might" be better than your old photos but they're still not that good.

Hate to shit on the good feels party but I feel like these won't yield much better results than the last.

If you're going to get a photoshoot done, get your photographer to focus solely on making the photo as candid as possible.

"Model" pictures like these don't do very good, prove me wrong and use them but I honestly don't think they'll do very well.

You look great in them and they're awesome pictures that make you look good but you're not a model and therefore shouldn't be using traditional model pictures.

Why are they bad? Those photos scream you just went out to take photos specifically for tinder. They look try hard.

Focus on candid like you just so happened to get a sick photo at an event, party, bar, social gathering, playing sports, at a market, anything other than you alone next to a park.

Or better, that you didn't just take your photo specifically for tinder. Doing an activity: Skiing, riding a bike, riding a longboard, reading a book, working on your laptop, taking photos, going hiking, playing a sport etc.. etc...

Hope this helps, and let me know if you need me to clarify anything I've said.

And god damn, guys.. Stop using photofeeler. Use your pictures on tinder. If they don't get you laid then they suck.

Don't need to spend 30 extra minutes putting them in photofeeler to know that they're not going to do well.

Here are my photos that allowed me to get laid with ease. These aren't even representative of my current physique but they did great at the time.
2018-09-03_19-28-54 (3).jpg
tinder2.jpg
Before.jpg
32222322_2174214502806503_7197214961494392832_o.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
27 years young.

Tristan - Canada

Youtube Channel - https://bit.ly/2CbEbKK (Road to 1k Before End of 2022)
Readytokillthebeta01

Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:21 am

@dashedhopes

You're good man. After all self improvement is the name of the game, so ow harm in calling out what you think needs to be stated. After looking at your pics, I definitely see what you mean about having more candid and action shots, and you've given me something to work for. I've known from the start that I need more "out in the world" photos in my stack, so when timing permits I'll work on that.

I know what you mean about not "modeling" for photos, and I feel that's why I don't like the photo #1 out of that new album I posted, as it looks too try-hard for me. Personally, I think photo #2 doesn't look as intentional, so I'm gonna try it at the front of the stack and see how it does.

I'm curious, out of the "current" stack that I posted, do you think any of those pictures would be worth keeping?
dashedhopes
Name: Tristan
Goal: Increase Sub Count
Motto: Anything is better than nothing.

Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:57 am

#2 looks almost just as intentional. You're leaning against a rock staring into the open.

It looks like a "model" picture. The way you're posed, the way you're looking away from the camera. No one in the background.
I'm curious, out of the "current" stack that I posted, do you think any of those pictures would be worth keeping?
If this was the last stack you could use ever then no, none of them I'd ever keep.

If I had to choose which ones would do the best for now.

I'd say, - #2 from first stack (model pic), #3 from original stack, #4
27 years young.

Tristan - Canada

Youtube Channel - https://bit.ly/2CbEbKK (Road to 1k Before End of 2022)
Lostcause
Goal: New toys

Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:39 pm

I would drop 5th photo and swap the 1st one with one of the new ones.

Overall tho - your photos are good and well done. But seem kinda plain overall - that's what Dashedhopes tried to say - you should show more of your character and hobbies, while maintaining the quality.
realrandymarsh
Goal: Get matches

Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:02 pm

dashedhopes wrote:

"Model" pictures like these don't do very good, prove me wrong and use them but I honestly don't think they'll do very well.

You look great in them and they're awesome pictures that make you look good but you're not a model and therefore shouldn't be using traditional model pictures.
I disagree on that one. You don't need to be model to use traditional model pictures. They look good anyway. Most of the girls just looking at the first photo and swipe left immediately. You need to be different from bunch of shitty selfies or mister nice guy style poses. Or need to be really handsome, lean etc. Models-like photos are not candid, but creates attention among the bunch of indifferent photos.

But as you said, set of only models-like photos gives a bad impression, like you have nothing interesting in your life. Of course you have to have photos that show you doing activities, hobbies, or with your friends doing cool stuff.

If you use your 3rd or 4th photo of your stack as a 1st pic, i guarantee you are not gonna get any matches. No woman will look at the rest.

I liked your new photos. Would definitely use. But like @dashedhopes's said, you need candid photos as well, so keep improving :)
Lostcause
Goal: New toys

Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:05 pm

realrandymarsh wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:02 pm
dashedhopes wrote:

I disagree on that one. You don't need to be model to use traditional model pictures. They look good anyway. Most of the girls just looking at the first photo and swipe left immediately. You need to be different from bunch of shitty selfies or mister nice guy style poses. Or need to be really handsome, lean etc. Models-like photos are not candid, but creates attention among the bunch of indifferent photos.

But as you said, set of only models-like photos gives a bad impression, like you have nothing interesting in your life. Of course you have to have photos that show you doing activities, hobbies, or with your friends doing cool stuff.

If you use your 3rd or 4th photo of your stack as a 1st pic, i guarantee you are not gonna get any matches. No woman will look at the rest.

I liked your new photos. Would definitely use. But like @dashedhopes's said, you need candid photos as well, so keep improving :)
The thing is - model photos are awesome. But unless you are INCREDIBLY attractive they will be boring. Do model photos that are fun and interesting, then you are set for succes.
Readytokillthebeta01

Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:09 pm

I definitely think the answer is somewhere in the middle of all this. I don't see a problem with the "model" type photo being first in the stack to grab attention, if the photo looks good, but i agree that I'm lacking in candid, real world photos. School and Covid is going to make it hard to get some nice out in the world photos but ill still attempt to do it.
Thanks to all for the feedback! Hopefully my 3rd stack impresses
JamalHash123
Goal: Get to $1k ecomm income

Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:18 am

Love the one in the red plaid shirt where you're looking away. Looking like an IG style influencer.