Inviting Girls to Your Place from Tinder/Bumble/Hinge

spinaroonie
Goal: FRIENDS

Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:53 am

Anyone here have success with inviting girls directly to your place from apps? You'd think every girl that comes over is DTF, but in my experience that's not always the case. Is this true for anyone else?

Last year and earlier this year (pre-pandemic), I had a good run with inviting girls straight over. At least half the girls who came over ended with a makeout/BJ/smash.

In the past two months, I've had four girls who came directly to my place from Tinder and Bumble (age 32, 29, 34, 31) . All four girls came directly to my apartment. One spent the night. None resulted in bangs.

• ls the pandemic is contributing to girls less inclined to engage in "risky" behavior?
  • Is it age? This year, the girls who came over were in the 29-34 range. Last year, most girls who came over were 22-28. I figured any who'd come straight over to my place would be a done deal - irrespective of age. However, it seems many early 30s women will come over yet won't do anything physical. Why would this be?

Any suggestions on how I can better close? Would appreciate any input any and all input on this. Thanks!