Need an honest review. Are women lying to me?

Moderator: Radical

KillYourInnerLoser
Name: Andy
Goal: Writing full-time.
Motto: "You sure as hell can too."

Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:54 am

MattsCrib wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:51 pm
I'd suggest everyone STOP SIMPING, which means stop hitting on every girl you find "good enough", stop fucking around and trying to increase your notch count etc. Stop swiping on every girl who you find "good enough" on tinder.
I'm good, thanks. I couldn't really give two shits about your views on "simping", "not increasing your notch counts", etc. Especially if you're going to use words like "everyone"... Who made you the arbiter of what others should want/do/think?

I do, however, care about the fact you seem to be trying to talk people out of the goals they have and the things they've stated are important to them. That is NOT something I will tolerate on this forum, ever - I have no patience or time for anyone who wants to "rain on others' parades".

If you're not on board with other people wanting to increase their notch count, that's cool - but in that case just don't respond to their post please. There's enough negativity and shit on the internet already - let's make this place solely for helping others with their goals, not "Dude, we all gotta stop simping!!" and "Stop banging girls below your level!!"

This forum is for people to state their goals, and then receive support/motivation/help/etc on those goals. Not to discourage others by using made-up words like "simping" and other nonsense words that don't really mean anything.
Andy / Australia
Podcast: The Inner Winner Show

140+ lays / 14 threesomes / 1 foursome (MFFF)
Goals 2020: Pay all bills from coaching. Finish 3some & BDSM guides.
Must-have Stuff I Recommend
KillYourInnerLoser
Name: Andy
Goal: Writing full-time.
Motto: "You sure as hell can too."

Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:16 am

All that said - I hope you don't feel I've been too hard on you. I get very defensive when I feel like someone is telling someone else what to do - that's one of my triggers, and has been since I was a kid. I'll defend - to the death - other people's goals and missions and things they want to work on, and I never let anyone discourage someone else from their goals (as long as those goals aren't hurting anyone else).

I know your intention wasn't to rain on other's parades. Just be careful when stating your opinions as "the right way". Other people might not give a shit about "simping" (or even know what the damn word means) as much as you do. Most people aren't stressing about "simping" to the degree you are.
Andy / Australia
Podcast: The Inner Winner Show

140+ lays / 14 threesomes / 1 foursome (MFFF)
Goals 2020: Pay all bills from coaching. Finish 3some & BDSM guides.
Must-have Stuff I Recommend
MattsCrib
Name: Matt
Goal: Get rid of hatred

Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:50 am

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:16 am
All that said - I hope you don't feel I've been too hard on you. I get very defensive when I feel like someone is telling someone else what to do - that's one of my triggers, and has been since I was a kid. I'll defend - to the death - other people's goals and missions and things they want to work on, and I never let anyone discourage someone else from their goals (as long as those goals aren't hurting anyone else).

I know your intention wasn't to rain on other's parades. Just be careful when stating your opinions as "the right way". Other people might not give a shit about "simping" (or even know what the damn word means) as much as you do. Most people aren't stressing about "simping" to the degree you are.
Nah dude. You're right. My bad. A lot of my miserableness comes from the fact that I feel that other people want to achieve goals that affect my goals in some way, so I often get frustrated when people have absolutely opposite goals :D But this is very off topic now. I will take a break from posting here for a week (also thinking about the visuals/animations for your podcast thingy, that should be interesting)
boblikestacos666
Name: Anon
Goal: Fuck bitches. Get money

Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:44 pm

@Rustrike I think the gun picture would screen a lot of girls. Unless you're looking for girls that are into guns, I would remove it.