Even IG Model MAGIC_FOX getting 0 matches

MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:27 am

tinder-matrix wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:20 am
- Get better photos ... this guy is literally IG god.
- Abundance of hot girls in my area.
You're trying to justify your lack of matches by "proving" the app is broken... As Andy pointed out using that guy's photos probably got you shadow banned by Tinder.

I get 0 matches when I have shit photos. Everyone does.

You don't need to "prove" that the app is broken, you need to stop lying to yourself about your own photos and improve those.

Delete this account, sign up with a new email and take a ton of photos, testing them out week by week until you get results.

Photofeeler.com is a good resource for some photo feedback from girls.'

To be honest I'm not sure if you want to take action... the way you're responding to me and to others shows me you're not coachable, you're not willing to take advice, and you don't want to take action to change your situation. Why would you ask for advice but then diss everyone who's giving you it? Please prove me wrong.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
MILFandCookies

Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:30 am

tinder-matrix wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:27 am
I am gonna use
-New phone
- New gmail for Playstore
-New number
- New email
- New portfolio
Don't tell us what you're going to do. Do it and tell us how it went.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

Goal 1:

Goal 2:
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Digital Nomad Income
Motto: Action > Perfection

Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:13 am

I also like to add this: in my experience, cold approaches are superior to online dating. In Tinder and Bumble, you're competing with the whole city. In cold approach, you're competing locally at that specific time. I only use online dating as a supplement to my dating experience.

So I would suggest being able to do cold approaches at an above average level (no need to be a cold approach god). But also the advice others gave to me, too: up your fashion game and add some edginess to your style.

Edit: I saw you said you did 600+ approaches already. That's great! It tells us you don't have AA. So I believe you REALLY need to up your fashion game. I'm no expert in fashion, but if you improve fashion, combine it with your confidence you gained from approaching 600+ girls and you're unstoppable.
Nerd Turned Model

Aspiring Digital Nomad

Follow my lifestyle journey log

Follow my business journey log

$ Goals:
-) US$3k/ mo nomad income
-) US$10k/ mo nomad income
dashedhopes
Name: Tristan
Goal: Increase Sub Count
Motto: Anything is better than nothing.

Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:30 pm

Radical wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:06 pm
@dashedhopes can say this 1000 times and somebody still won't get it

You gonna do another tinder review video btw?
Was thinking about it.

We'll see. I have a bunch of other videos I want to do first.

But yea using someone else's photos like Andy mentioned will get you banned.

The issue here is.. He's trying to find a way to justify why he's not getting matches other than his photos aren't good. It's a bad mindset to have and that amount of time spent mental masturbating is time wasted and time that could've been spent - working out, going to the store to look at clothes, approaching girls, swiping more etc...

Posting a dude with good photos = matches um.... duh?

Someone please explain how making a fake profile with good pictures is helping you?
27 years young.

Tristan - Canada

Youtube Channel - https://bit.ly/2CbEbKK (Road to 1k Before End of 2022)
Mav
Name: Mason
Goal: Level Up
Motto: There Is No Tomorrow

Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:40 pm

Is it possible that the model account was already ghosted by right swiping on everyone?
Mav
Name: Mason
Goal: Level Up
Motto: There Is No Tomorrow

Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:42 pm

SIGMA_1234 wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:13 am
I also like to add this: in my experience, cold approaches are superior to online dating. In Tinder and Bumble, you're competing with the whole city. In cold approach, you're competing locally at that specific time. I only use online dating as a supplement to my dating experience.

So I would suggest being able to do cold approaches at an above average level (no need to be a cold approach god). But also the advice others gave to me, too: up your fashion game and add some edginess to your style.

Edit: I saw you said you did 600+ approaches already. That's great! It tells us you don't have AA. So I believe you REALLY need to up your fashion game. I'm no expert in fashion, but if you improve fashion, combine it with your confidence you gained from approaching 600+ girls and you're unstoppable.
Kind of but not really. If she's on online dating apps, which many of them are... you're still competing with the whole city lol.
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:39 pm

dashedhopes wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:30 pm
Someone please explain how making a fake profile with good pictures is helping you?
It helps reaffirm your biases. And thats candy for our brains.
Lostcause
Goal: New toys

Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:30 pm

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:56 pm
Massive motivation to improve your looks. "Damn, this guy gets 100 matches a day. This could be me if I improve my looks.. Holy shit I've gotta go crush it at the gym and count my calories and improve my style right fucking now."

I did that myself probably every 6 months or so for a boost of motivation. Helped a lot.
I did it too. It was eye opening how the same girl who ghosted me just a day before was now dtf with a guy that did not even exist lol.
MILFandCookies

Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:21 am

Damn @KillYourInnerLoser @Lostcause I wanna try it now to see this for myself. What kind of guys should I use photos from and not get shadowbanned?

Goal 1:

Goal 2:
tinder-matrix
Name: Jasmeet
Goal: 1 new lay/week
Motto: Vipassana Meditator

Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:45 am

Massive motivation to improve your looks. "Damn, this guy gets 100 matches a day. This could be me if I improve my looks.. Holy shit I've gotta go crush it at the gym and count my calories and improve my style right fucking now."
That's the core motivation of this experiment. You nailed it bro.
What got me here:
I learnt Pick Up n started in Feb 2019,
Stats : 600+ Approaches, 6 Lays (Day Game and Night Game )

I strongly believe Night Game + Online Game is the present n future.
MILFandCookies

Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:43 pm

tinder-matrix wrote:
I take back my previous reply. I can see how a motivated and action-oriented person would want to do this. My apologies for assuming your intentions.

Plus it was all ego tbh. I don't have shit handled on Tinder yet, why the fuck would I give others advice until I've figured it out? Not gonna delete the original post cause accountability, but I regret it.

Goal 1:

Goal 2:
tinder-matrix
Name: Jasmeet
Goal: 1 new lay/week
Motto: Vipassana Meditator

Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:09 pm

joe_ronimo wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:43 pm
tinder-matrix wrote:

I take back my previous reply. I can see how a motivated and action-oriented person would want to do this. My apologies for assuming your intentions.

Plus it was all ego tbh. I don't have shit handled on Tinder yet, why the fuck would I give others advice until I've figured it out? Not gonna delete the original post cause accountability, but I regret it.

I figured out your ego right after first reply.

Also accepted you. It's your journey.

Lots of love :)
What got me here:
I learnt Pick Up n started in Feb 2019,
Stats : 600+ Approaches, 6 Lays (Day Game and Night Game )

I strongly believe Night Game + Online Game is the present n future.
s8onic
Goal: get laid

Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:54 pm

@tinder-matrix . I don't know if you understand the concept of shadow banning yet. If you create an obviously fake account or trigger Tinder's system somehow, your account will not be shown to other users and any messages you send out will not be sent. That is being "shadow banned."

As for your own account, I would say you need diet and exercise before any sort of substantial matches. Take it patiently.
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:50 pm

That is very strange indeed. Could be some girl thought you were a fake and reported you and you got shadow banned. The last time I had this was when I used a BDSM photo (and that was several days after opening a new profile - apparently tinder’s AI only vets photos in the first day or so)
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out