Rate my pics ( New Portfolio )

tinder-matrix
Name: Jasmeet
Goal: 1 new lay/week
Motto: Vipassana Meditator

Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:48 am

Yo,
In addendum to previous post about MAGIC_FOX. Here is my new portfolio (Work in progress ).

BTW I love the passion n loyalty of this forum.

Be honest n blunt as always... :D

1 more thing leave the Turban ( Cap I am wearing some of you might say ) , its a religion thing ( I am a Sikh ) n pretty sure you must have seen a couple of Sikhs in your cities too.

In India Turban = Leader + Trustable ( DHV )
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
What got me here:
I learnt Pick Up n started in Feb 2019,
Stats : 600+ Approaches, 6 Lays (Day Game and Night Game )

I strongly believe Night Game + Online Game is the present n future.
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Digital Nomad Income
Motto: Action > Perfection

Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:06 am

I really am no expert on how to make yourself edgier with a Turban, but you gotta find a way.

Do you really, really, "gun to the head" need to wear a Turban?
Nerd Turned Model

Aspiring Digital Nomad

Follow my lifestyle journey log

Follow my business journey log

$ Goals:
-) US$3k/ mo nomad income
-) US$10k/ mo nomad income
Lionel
Goal: Improve my pull:chill
Motto: It's not over until I win

Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:03 am

Picture 2 (where you're eating) is really cluttered and overall looks messy. It's a shittier version of your first picture - it only detracts from your portfolio.
Picture 3 seems a bit overexposed to me. Try reducing the exposure in your favorite photo processing software & see how it looks.
Picture 4, I get the vibe you're going for. Retake it, but this time, hold a racked bar, fix the lighting so your face doesn't get a random ray of light on it, and up the contrast a little to provide more definition.

I don't know anything about turbans besides their religious significance. Could you tie yours to make it tighter and more conforming to the shape of your head? I'm looking at this article, the turbans I think look stylish are #1, #6, #8, #11, #13, #18, and #19.
Another big thing is, you have 0 people in any of your pictures besides yourself. Get a picture with other people so you don't look like someone who doesn't choose to be alone. An easy way to do this is retake picture 1, but have someone sit in the chair in front of you with their back to the camera & out of focus.
tinder-matrix

Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:01 pm

Lionel wrote:
I'm looking at this article, the turbans I think look stylish are #1, #6, #8, #11, #13, #18, and #19.
You missed the link. Can you please repost.
What got me here:

Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:24 pm

With the turban , is the colour important? Can you keep the colour simple and in keeping with the rest of the outfit?

Stick to black, white(or off-white) and grey as a basic guide

Absolute basic style rule. Avoid going beyond 3 colours total in the whole outfit . Usually 2 looks best
Last edited by Radical on Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lostcause
Goal: New toys

Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:25 pm

.Be honest n blunt as always... :D
I hope you really mean it, because I will be!
So - my opinion is you should get leanier. Not because you are not in a good shape - seems like you are pretty strong actually. But it also seems you tend to store some fat on your face, which is fairly round in result. Not sure if the turban helps with that.

As for turban being religious thing I respect it, especially because I dont know much about sikhism and India in general. But ask yourself how other, non sikh, girls will see it. And if you are not trading your looks for 'leader + trusted' vibe. It's up to you, hard to judge from European pov.

As for photos: car photo is good. First food photo is okish, but I am not really into this kind of photos and would prefer more serious facial expression. Second food photo is bad. Shirtless photo looks like a gym selfie, except its not selfie. Redo it with better light (cant really see the definition) and in more natural enviroment. Eg. beach.
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:35 pm

Get leaner. Not sure if possible with Sikhs' dietary restrictions.

The turban is a pussy dryer.

I read that Sikhs are around 25 million and around 13 mil live in Punjab. My bet is you dont live there. So, by not living there, you're essentially a minority and the turban signals that to girls. Not sure how this helps your dating life.

Bad news is that even if you removed it, you might have long hair, as dictatex by your religion.

So honestly man, I'm not sure how easier you can have it. You already have some success which is good. But you're machine gunning yourself in the foot with the style.
Lionel
Goal: Improve my pull:chill
Motto: It's not over until I win

Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:21 pm

tinder-matrix wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:01 pm
Lionel wrote:
I'm looking at this article, the turbans I think look stylish are #1, #6, #8, #11, #13, #18, and #19.
You missed the link. Can you please repost.
Oops. This is the slideshow I was referring to.

https://www.cnn.com/style/article/turba ... index.html
tinder-matrix

Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:46 am

Lionel wrote:
Picture 2 (where you're eating) is really cluttered and overall looks messy. It's a shittier version of your first picture - it only detracts from your portfolio.
Picture 3 seems a bit overexposed to me. Try reducing the exposure in your favorite photo processing software & see how it looks.
Picture 4, I get the vibe you're going for. Retake it, but this time, hold a racked bar, fix the lighting so your face doesn't get a random ray of light on it, and up the contrast a little to provide more definition.

I don't know anything about turbans besides their religious significance. Could you tie yours to make it tighter and more conforming to the shape of your head? I'm looking at this article, the turbans I think look stylish are #1, #6, #8, #11, #13, #18, and #19.
Another big thing is, you have 0 people in any of your pictures besides yourself. Get a picture with other people so you don't look like someone who doesn't choose to be alone. An easy way to do this is retake picture 1, but have someone sit in the chair in front of you with their back to the camera & out of focus.

This is massively helpful. I would be careful with next photoshoots.

Lots of love :)
What got me here:

tinder-matrix

Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:47 am

Radical wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:24 pm
With the turban , is the colour important? Can you keep the colour simple and in keeping with the rest of the outfit?

Stick to black, white(or off-white) and grey as a basic guide

Absolute basic style rule. Avoid going beyond 3 colours total in the whole outfit . Usually 2 looks best

This shit makes sense. Gonna stick to White Turban for new shoots.

Lots of love bro.
What got me here:

tinder-matrix

Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:52 am

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:35 pm
Get leaner. Not sure if possible with Sikhs' dietary restrictions.

The turban is a pussy dryer.

I read that Sikhs are around 25 million and around 13 mil live in Punjab. My bet is you dont live there. So, by not living there, you're essentially a minority and the turban signals that to girls. Not sure how this helps your dating life.

Bad news is that even if you removed it, you might have long hair, as dictatex by your religion.

So honestly man, I'm not sure how easier you can have it. You already have some success which is good. But you're machine gunning yourself in the foot with the style.
Thanks for being blunt honest. Something I respect about this KYIL community.

If this is the case then I just hit a dead end.

Online Game is brutally superficial but I accept it. It has nothing to do with me or my vibe.

I did 1 photoshoot without turban too n posted here :
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=260
What got me here:

s8onic
Goal: get laid

Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:57 pm

Practice taking photos with more of a grimace. You seem joyful, but I think you need a bit of edge to your look. I don't think the turban is an issue as much as your physique, fashion, and photos.