Calis's Tinder profile

Calis
Name: Axel
Goal: Lose fat, gain muscle

Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:46 pm

Hello, I do this toppic to present my Tinder profile. I am open to any comments or advice

For the moment, I don't have match. I test Tinder gold and boost but no improvement.
I recently set my age to 24 but no change.

I know my photo aren't good. I already plan to do a photoshot with a friend. We are waiting for a day with more sun, or at least, less rain.
Here are the photos I use. The first two I self portrait I did recently with my DSLR. The third photo was taken by a friend 1 month ago with his phone. The last one was 1 year ago by a friend 1 year ago with his phone.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Digital Nomad Income
Motto: Action > Perfection

Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:41 am

Your face is round.

Do you go to the gym?
Nerd Turned Model

Aspiring Digital Nomad

Follow my lifestyle journey log

Follow my business journey log

$ Goals:
-) US$3k/ mo nomad income
-) US$10k/ mo nomad income
Lostcause
Goal: New toys

Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:49 am

The photos are not an issue right now. The issue is YOU. You are obviously not in shape, and your face is round like ball. Its a big turnoff for girls. There is literally no point in making more photos untill you get in shape. You cannot compensate for looking bad with good quality photos. Hit the gym hard man!

Sorry for being blunt honest, use this as impulse and direction to improve. Cheers!
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Digital Nomad Income
Motto: Action > Perfection

Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:19 am

@Lostcause took the words right out of my mouth. I can't talk about that because I don't hit the gym hard at the moment.
Nerd Turned Model

Aspiring Digital Nomad

Follow my lifestyle journey log

Follow my business journey log

$ Goals:
-) US$3k/ mo nomad income
-) US$10k/ mo nomad income
Calis
Name: Axel
Goal: Lose fat, gain muscle

Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:07 pm

Thank you for your honesty. I need it. I often compare my body with a big potato, but I didn't realize that my face is too round.

I started only three months ago with gym 3 times a week and walk at least 30min a day. I added horse riding and kapap one month ago. I already had results, I lost some fat. I thought it has good enough to start do some photo for tinder. The experience show it stil doesn't work. I will put more effort on sport, no choice.

Thanks again for your honest feedback, it motivates me even more to continue fat loss.