Lockdown Date Ideas

TRPim
Goal: Get Back to My Life

Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:30 am

Hey guys!

I feel like a spammer starting a second thread today, but I would like to pick your brains a bit.

As you probably know, the COVID situation in Europe is getting out of hand. Again... Therefore, my country is undergoing another lockdown and yesterday was the last day when pubs/bars/cafes/restaurants were open and we really have no idea when they will be reopened. I guess we're looking at a couple of weeks at minimum.

I realize the risks of meeting people in the middle of a pandemic, but I have already had the disease and should be immune for a couple of weeks, so I am willing to take the risk. When considering the options for dates, I really only came up with two - either outdoor action dates or going straight to mine/her place.

The first option I do not dislike, but the weather has been pretty shitty in central Europe for the past couple of weeks, and there should be better ways to make a girl wet other than making her go hiking when it rains.

The second option I do not dislike either, but I do not think I can pull it off with a new girl without meeting her first, since I probably won't be her top match. I am working on improving myself in all areas, but I would also love to get some while doing so...

Other than that, I am not sure what to do. During the first lockdown, I immersed myself into work, as I was dealing with some relationship issues with my ex, so dating was not really on my list of things to do.

What would your suggestions be for dates in this situation? Any thoughts and ideas are welcome.
Lostcause
Goal: New toys

Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:59 am

You are thinking too much about it. Just invite the girl to your place, if she's not down go grab a beer outdoors. You basically answered yourself. There will be no better opportunity to invite the girls over on the first date lol.
The second option I do not dislike either, but I do not think I can pull it off with a new girl without meeting her first, since I probably won't be her top match. I am working on improving myself in all areas, but I would also love to get some while doing so...
You will rarely be a top pick for a girl, even when you are top looking. Don't use that excuse.
TRPim
Goal: Get Back to My Life

Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:02 am

Lostcause wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:59 am
You are thinking too much about it.
This is definitely a sin I am guilty of. Overthinking everything.

Thanks for your reply, will just do whatever is possible at the time :)