Help with tinder Profile

Defguy
Goal: Financial Freedom
Motto: Go ALL IN... on yourself!

Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:03 pm

I've been dragging my feet overthinking my tinder profile. Will get it set up right now. Please help me figure out which photos to use. I will put black bars over the eyes of the wedding pictures. #13 is not really mine but I thought it would be a good way to filter for DTF. Also curious which order I should put these photos in. My facebook profile is in my signature so feel free to add me and sort through there as well. For my profile was thinking:

"Cute enough to sleep with not nearly mature or stable enough to marry"

Any feedback helps.

Forum Pic
KYIL avatar2.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Personal Blog jauntykhan.com

LSD Blog nathandoesl.blogspot.com

Facebook facebook.com/jonathan.khan.779/

Message/Add me on FB
Reach out if you are in TX

GOALS:

-Location/Financial Independence with Mortgage Business
-Set up Tinder and get laid regularly
-Debt Free and over $75k/year working 100% remotely
Lostcause
Goal: New toys

Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:38 pm

The mask one is nice, but doesn't really show your looks, since well, it's a mask (or a paint, whatever) and your head is sideways. Good but not for a main photo.
The wedding photos - you cannot fit them onto tinder. You will need to crop them, and they will look like shit then. I suppose the last wedding photo can be cropped onto tinder, but you look a little like a third wheel there. Also bluring friend's faces/blackbaring gives a feeling you are ashamed of showing your friends there, as if it was something bad or strange. Andy speaks about it on one of his podcasts and I kinda agree.
The lying down photos - you look quite good, but I don't think the pose is really interesting or flattering. Also, it's landscape, so cannot really fit into tinder like this.
BDSM toys - I guess all the girls are going to ask you whether it's your collection. I also guess they are gonna be disappointed when you say its random internet photo. I guess it works for Andy, because he puts the BDSM photos he made himself. I am not a BDSM master tho, so take this as opinion, not a fact.
The last one - not a big fan of this 'meme' format for a tinder photos, also I don't think it's really flattering you standing there in a sweaty shirt.
The shirtless photo - you are kinda too far to see your physique.
The rest - I don't like the rest. Either looking amateurish or not looking good.