Are these good pics to copy?

iwillbebetter
Goal: Get a GF
Motto: zzzzzzzzzzz

Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:55 pm

I found these pics and poses while searching for inspirarion (i already saw mike fox).

Are these good pics to copy? Obv not for my main pic. For my Main pic i will do a simple close headshot + some of my uppeebody
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stats
-Face: Average or little above average (5,5/10)
-Body: 190cm, skinny build
-Dick: 6.3 x 4.5
Lionel
Goal: Improve my pull:chill
Motto: It's not over until I win

Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:48 am

The first two, no. Those guys are slouching and they look weak & weary. You want to exude confidence in each and every one of your pictures. The third one isn't bad, but your style game has to be on point. The dude's shoes are dirty yet still darker than his socks and his facial expression is too neutral. I think the camera positioning on the third one could be improved too - if the camera is slightly closer & angled upwards but at the same height then it would be solid.
iwillbebetter

Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:19 pm

Lionel wrote:
The first two, no. Those guys are slouching and they look weak & weary. You want to exude confidence in each and every one of your pictures. The third one isn't bad, but your style game has to be on point. The dude's shoes are dirty yet still darker than his socks and his facial expression is too neutral. I think the camera positioning on the third one could be improved too - if the camera is slightly closer & angled upwards but at the same height then it would be solid.
Thx. What about these?

I got these from mike fox and i have the same clothes like him in the pics
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stats
iwillbebetter

Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:17 pm

Bump
Stats
Excuses
Goal: Get in shape
Motto: No excuses. Just fucking do it.

Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:00 pm

isuckrightnow wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:19 pm
Lionel wrote:
Thx. What about these?

I got these from mike fox and i have the same clothes like him in the pics
Imo there are two types of pics. The ones that are seductive and fit good into dating apps too (but ofc also into insta), but then there are like great shots and cool stuff, but those are just more for your insta feed / model feed.

In case of your suggestions they are all kinda more style/flex/model feed for insta. Especially the first one is not something I would copy and put on tinder. Because what does it show? It shows you're a football player or like football, but just screams "hey look im a model that likes to pose and advertise some companys with my sports clothes." In case you ARE a football player or love it, there is a better option like a shot of you while you're playing. Do you know what I mean?
But honestly the second and last pics are not bad, they could also fit into tinder. I mean they look stylish and cool, why not? I like the last one, its cool, has this badboy-vibe to it, and black colors always kick. I'd copy this one or similar shots.
Sisyphus
Name: Gabo
Goal: Be a millionaire artist
Motto: Follow your gut

Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:06 pm

Imo the first one of the first series and the last one of the second series are the best. The rest are either uninteresting or bad photography (bad framing, annoying overexposed areas or highlights, etc)
Number 1 goal: Earn $1000/month (300000 ARS)
Number 2: Fuck 10 girls from cold approach (5/10)

Number 3: get to 72kg at 10% bodyfat.