Let's rate my tinder pics

Excuses
Goal: Get in shape
Motto: No excuses. Just fucking do it.

Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:04 pm

Be honest. Be brutal if needed. I just need to know which pictures should be used for my OLD-profiles. I mostly use the same ones with average success, but feel like I leave some better ones behind. Also I feel like most pictures (especially those with dog) give off this boyfriend-vibe and not the needed badboy/fuckboy vibe I want to create. I know I'm not in shape, so I only have like one naked upper body shot of me which just looks skinny af and guess should'nt be used. Thanks a lot if you can help a brother out.

(removed the link, ive put it into my log so its private. Don't want some creeper girls to search for me haha)
Last edited by Excuses on Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
iwillbebetter
Goal: Get a GF
Motto: zzzzzzzzzzz

Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:10 pm

I like 3, 33, 36, 40

But im a newbie soo..
Stats
-Face: Average or little above average (5,5/10)
-Body: 190cm, skinny build
-Dick: 6.3 x 4.5
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:35 pm

Some great options in this. Probably one of the best albums i've seen posted on here from a guy asking for help. You have basically all the potential areas covered I'd look for in photo options to fill out a profile.

So yeah a lot of variety, although you look like a different person at times due to the wild hair changes

I'll pick 6 which would make a good profile in the order

9 - my favourite of the posed shots. Looks most natural - first pic is the most important
6- I like your avatar but I wouldnt lead with a photo where your face is covered

(10 is another good option but dont use 10 and 6 next to each other as you are wearing the same thing)

62 - good natural shot of you doing something other than posing
32 - cool travel pic
54 - club pic with friend and it makes you look tall af
8 or 60 - dog pic

Is 30 an ex btw? you look better in that but i prefer shots with girls to be 2 girls over just 1. That shot looks rather coupley. I'd still say throw it in as you can always do with good shots that have other people in them
No 2 is not a good enough photo but its the right idea with two girls if they are cute.
Excuses

Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:04 pm

@isuckrightnow
interesting... I thought 33 looked weird.
Radical wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:35 pm

9 - my favourite of the posed shots. Looks most natural - first pic is the most important
6- I like your avatar but I wouldnt lead with a photo where your face is covered

(10 is another good option but dont use 10 and 6 next to each other as you are wearing the same thing)

62 - good natural shot of you doing something other than posing
32 - cool travel pic
54 - club pic with friend and it makes you look tall af
8 or 60 - dog pic

Is 30 an ex btw? you look better in that but i prefer shots with girls to be 2 girls over just 1. That shot looks rather coupley. I'd still say throw it in as you can always do with good shots that have other people in them
No 2 is not a good enough photo but its the right idea with two girls if they are cute.
Interesting choice. That's why I'm asking other people to view my pictures. I'm biased on this topic and view myself completely different. I did always take other pictures which were better in my eyes. But I can completely see why you like these. And I like these too. Will take them for my profile and am curious to see the results. Thank you very much for your words and help!

Yeah 30 is an kinda ex. Back then when I was stupid enough to jump straight into a relationship without ever having sex with her and doing some cute couple pictures. Im still cringing thinking about this.
So should I use 30 too in my profile as to make it 7 pictures? What if a girl shittests me with "is this your ex?" "why do you use your ex in your profile?" or something like that.
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:44 pm

Something Andy taught me, 'shit tests' are usually just insults or an attempt to start drama. Both of which should get screened the fuck out of your life so I wouldnt worry about them

I have one with my ex in my profile. Cause she's hot and its a good photo

A picture where girls are like hugging up on you is good, it projects you as the sort of guy that girls want to physically be all over

Not my first pic though, usually have it in at 3 or 4
Brother_Tucker
Goal: Retire Early
Motto: My life is awesome, what's your excuse?

Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:15 pm

From your list I liked 6,24,49,55,54 and 58.

The issue with 49 is that you look so different is almost possible for me to believe its not you when placed in the rest of the line up.

This is a really good line up, I think you should do well with these.
Body Transformation Guide viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1376
Excuses

Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:52 pm

Radical wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:44 pm
Something Andy taught me, 'shit tests' are usually just insults or an attempt to start drama. Both of which should get screened the fuck out of your life so I wouldnt worry about them

I have one with my ex in my profile. Cause she's hot and its a good photo

A picture where girls are like hugging up on you is good, it projects you as the sort of guy that girls want to physically be all over

Not my first pic though, usually have it in at 3 or 4
Thanks man. Your selection of pics are working really well as of now. It's going smooth.

But I've noticed I got asked this quite sometimes. They say "Is this your girlfriend on the pic???"

What would be a good response? I always said: "Her? No, don't worry you won't get into a bitch fight, heh"
Was tempted to say "Yes, but don't tell my wife." But since many girls are really stupid online, they may won't get that this is sarcasm.

Atleast this pic with my ex really works well as preselection, seems like many girls get jealous lol or atleast feel like "hm girls seem to be attracted to him, so there has to be something about him i want to find out"
Brother_Tucker wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:15 pm
From your list I liked 6,24,49,55,54 and 58.

The issue with 49 is that you look so different is almost possible for me to believe its not you when placed in the rest of the line up.

This is a really good line up, I think you should do well with these.
Thanks brother! Yeah I look really different on 49 because I had longer hair (with those hair I normally used ponytail, but I opened it up) I quite like that look, it looks like this douche badboy fuckboy guy haha. But not sure if it would work good on tinder.
Zealhouse07
Name: Oscar
Goal: Improve Tinder
Motto: Unflinching tenacity

Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:46 am

20: well dressed, good pose, good and natural facial expression, well dressed
34: badass viking vibe
52/54/66: I don't know what it is about you posing with your friends but you just come off like a cool dude in those. I think these are the best
55: best one with animal
62: nice candid