Stalling/Ghosting

Apeth
Name: Pete
Goal: Lose Fat + Get Laid

Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:39 am

Been following the template on the guide for online dating and had reasonable success for my current skill level. Fucked 2 girls and had a few other dates.

For some reason all my progress has halted in the last 2 months - very few matches / all matches I do get are ghosting me at the "What do you like to do for fun stage".

I know it 's a numbers game but got to the point where either the apps are broken or suddenly no one likes me - makes me feel kinda shitty.

Any advice on what to do, or move forward?
iwillbebetter
Goal: Get a GF
Motto: zzzzzzzzzzz

Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:05 pm

Show pics.

Do you use boosts on weekend nights?
Stats
-Face: Average or little above average (5,5/10)
-Body: 190cm, skinny build
-Dick: 6.3 x 4.5
Excuses
Goal: Get in shape
Motto: No excuses. Just fucking do it.

Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:55 pm

Apeth wrote:
Been following the template on the guide for online dating and had reasonable success for my current skill level. Fucked 2 girls and had a few other dates.

For some reason all my progress has halted in the last 2 months - very few matches / all matches I do get are ghosting me at the "What do you like to do for fun stage".

I know it 's a numbers game but got to the point where either the apps are broken or suddenly no one likes me - makes me feel kinda shitty.

I get ghosted at the same stage often too. I ask what they like to do for fun and then there is no response. That's why I switched to mostly use lostcauses template instead. Just beware since it's way more direct and will weed out even more girls. But those girls that want fun will be hooked.
Apeth
Name: Pete
Goal: Lose Fat + Get Laid

Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:56 pm

Thanks - will post up my pictures later.
Lema
Goal: Get laid, get ripped.
Motto: wish I was gay

Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:53 am

Excuses wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:55 pm
Apeth wrote:

I get ghosted at the same stage often too. I ask what they like to do for fun and then there is no response. That's why I switched to mostly use lostcauses template instead. Just beware since it's way more direct and will weed out even more girls. But those girls that want fun will be hooked.
Which template is that and where can I find it? Thx