Tinder Platinum

BouffeQ
Goal: 1 date per week

Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:44 pm

I just found out Tinder found a new way to suck money out of us, horny lonely men. As I understand it's an upgrade from Gold that allows you to message girls your superliked before the match, also the like and the message will be on top of the girl stack. Cost around 65US where I live, for 6 months, but I am unsure if that includes the Gold itself, and what happens if you do the upgrade halfway through the Gold membership.

The thing is, if everyone buys it, it's like no one bought it. Anyone tried it and saw a difference in term of matches?
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:47 pm

Gotta roll with the updates

Online Dating is a fluid landscape

Definitely buy something that allows you to fire off messages without matching
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:57 pm

I am curious if anyone has had good results with Platinum compared to Gold. So far I don't know anyone who has used the former.
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
DNPTHC
Goal: Get Laid Again
Motto: Just Try

Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:02 pm

Thebastard wrote:
I am curious if anyone has had good results with Platinum compared to Gold. So far I don't know anyone who has used the former.
Gold in my opinion is all you need for now.... soon they will make it to where you have to get platinum.

But any of my friends who have used it didn’t really notice better results.

Once your above the “threshold” In terms of looks/pictures for tinder your fine.

The money for platinum is better spent of upgrading your looks/photos etc.
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:57 pm

Thebastard wrote:
It's a bonus 100%.

I get more likes between boosts.
BouffeQ wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:44 pm
I just found out Tinder found a new way to suck money out of us, horny lonely men. As I understand it's an upgrade from Gold that allows you to message girls your superliked before the match, also the like and the message will be on top of the girl stack. Cost around 65US where I live, for 6 months, but I am unsure if that includes the Gold itself, and what happens if you do the upgrade halfway through the Gold membership.

The thing is, if everyone buys it, it's like no one bought it. Anyone tried it and saw a difference in term of matches?
Sounds like you have negative biases going on in your mind man. Tinder is trying to make money, yeah, but they only make money long term if they create win-win situations. Same with any company in any industry. If they fuck over guys by charging for something that's not worth it, they might get suckers and more money at first, but eventually they will lose trust and therefore business over the long term. Any company that's stuck around for as long as they have at the level they have only does so by creating win-win situations.

To answer your other questions, it does include gold, and if you upgrade in the middle, they will give you a pro-rated refund for gold (might take a few days to get to your card) and charge you for Platinum full price. So make sure you have the extra cash in your account since the refund for the rest of your gold membership might take a few days.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
BouffeQ
Goal: 1 date per week

Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:37 pm

Thank you. Ok if that includes Gold it's not that bad, like 4$ extra will give it a try. For the message sent before the match, can it be optimised or the still use to good old 'hey, you are sexy...'?

I actually worked for a while for a similar app, not in the marketing department but this is definitly a shark business, Ive seen some of the dirrty tricks they can use to boost the sales and upsale. Well they did pay my salaries, so I can give some of it back to the industry, you are right, let's not be negative :)
Brother_Tucker
Goal: Retire Early
Motto: My life is awesome, what's your excuse?

Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:32 pm

I upgraded to plat and its been great for me. Appearing higher in stacks results in me getting quite a few matches in the week without boosts. Think of it as a mini boost where you are higher in stacks of girls you actually like. Note its only worth it if your photos and profile are great, if your profile is in the bottom 80%, use your money fixing that first. My profile still needs a lot of work (not quite top 80%, but not too far off). So far I'm getting consistant matches, good quality ones too (sure not many of them are insta models, but they are super cute and attractive and check my boxes).

Gold is great when your boosting each weekend and choosing matches as your general swipes go into a void at the bottom of a girls 100 swipes a day limit. Also keep in mind most of the week will be dead for you while you wait for prime boosts. Plat is good for passive matches during the week between boosts after you have done a ton of swiping.

I'm actually in a situation now where I dont have enough time to add many more girls to my life so I can filter much harder for what I am looking for. Bear in mind I had never even used an app before this point and all I did was follow Andy's guide, get plat and ask the guys to help me rate my photos on this forum.

I have to say plat has been 100% worth it for me, but I also have a great job and every other aspect other than my sex life where I want it to be. My sex life is rapidly improving and I will be keeping plat going forward.
Body Transformation Guide viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1376