Got banned from Tinder LOL any workarounds?

JamalHash123
Goal: Get to $1k ecomm income

Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:33 am

Hey, got banned from Tinder lol, not sure what's happening. But tbf I've had Tinder for like 6 years, talked to prob tens of thousands of girls, not surprising that some got butthurt and I eventually racked up enough reports to get banned (to be clear I've never broken any rules on Tinder, but I stop talking to girls immediately if they waste my time/if they don't agree to a meetup within a reasonable time, and I'm sure enough got butthurt at this).

Anyway, any workarounds?

Have emailed Tinder support but they're of not use.

Pretty sure they did a device and photo (and possibly WiFi) ban. Still banned even with:
1. Same phone, new SIM card, same photos
2. Same phone, new SIM card, different photos
2. On laptop, new SIM card, same photos

I'll probably have to buy a new cheap hone (Maybe $60 used, not that big of deal but it's annoying and I'm cheap), get a new SIM card, and use all-new photos...but before I waste time and money doing that anyone else have ay ideas/workaroundS?

Thanks.
Shinobi
Name: Aych
Goal: Consistent sex with +8s
Motto: Do it for the people who can't do it

Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:47 pm

If you're not getting banned you're not trying. Jk, sucks man. I'd say take the L and double down on hinge/bumble (which is all owned by the same company, match group) so be happy they don't do cross bans or some weird s*it like that.

Also from reading one of your past posts, It's totally from your little spoon, big spoon line, lol s*its creepy.