It finally happened

Dewm
Name: Brady
Goal: Love Myself
Motto: Fuck Bitches Get Money

Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:00 am

My super long ass dry spell has been broken. The last time I had sex was in May ish of 2019. I got busy with life and wasn't actively pursuing it. I got real close with a girl in December of 2019 but it was her first time so ultimarley I didn't wanna put any pressure on her. Then fucking covid hits and the world starts to really suck. One of the pervy things I do is I keep a list of names of all the girls I've ever had sex with in my phone. Looking back at it, not a huge hit list but up to 17 now, 10 of them were real life in person no online stuff encounters with 2 being long term girlfriends. That means 7 online / tinder dates 2 were just reddit and weirdly snapchat as a success story. I know it's a weird one but one of my proudest moments.

I've always been tangentially aware of pickup and red pill but the tinder guide written by Andy is hands down the most thorough and honest article series I've ever read on the topic of online dating. It's really taken me from getting 1 or 2 matches a day and being ghosted by them to now I'm getting tons of matches a day that results in numbers that turns into dates. That just last week broke my dry spell and now actually sex! The next two weeks I have lined up dates every night of the week sometimes even two in a day. I'm starting to feel like it's not the end of the world.

I do standup comedy and really have been jonesing to hit a stage since the lockdown in March so my social / mental health is suffering a lot and to finally feel like I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel is a god send. I'm booked on an outdoor show in a week, I'm super nervous, but incredibly stoked. I took up photography as a hobby now cause I bought a camera in part 1 and I love it, also women love it a lot i found out. I wish the gyms were open as I already worked out but very much miss it in the meantime I run and do pushups/pullups. My fashion game is really improving and I now buy new clothes every month on a subscription service. It's made me realize how important being fashionable is and how it's not a one time improvement but like working out gets better over time.

I just wanna say to you Andy, thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. This tinder guide is the best. I really love it and it's one of the best pieces of game/ theory advice I've ever read because at the end of the day it really isn't game it's just be honest and be good looking lol it's so simple really. smh.

Now my goal isn't anything crazy like 100 plates but I feel I would be happy if I could reach a point where I was in multiple open long term relationships exploring BDSM and threesomes more. Overall though my life will not be fulfilled by sex but will really have sex as a part of a fulfilling life. I wanna write more, get back to the stage, move to a new city next year, and get more into producing funny content online.
Goals
Love Myself
  • Finish my screenplay and make that movie.
  • Produce a comedy show that makes me money
  • Lose weight and gain muscle
Shinobi
Name: Aych
Goal: Consistent sex with +8s
Motto: Do it for the people who can't do it

Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:28 pm

Keep it up dude, lets crush 2021 and make history dawg.
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:20 pm

Dewm wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:00 am
My super long ass dry spell has been broken. The last time I had sex was in May ish of 2019. I got busy with life and wasn't actively pursuing it. I got real close with a girl in December of 2019 but it was her first time so ultimarley I didn't wanna put any pressure on her. Then fucking covid hits and the world starts to really suck. One of the pervy things I do is I keep a list of names of all the girls I've ever had sex with in my phone. Looking back at it, not a huge hit list but up to 17 now, 10 of them were real life in person no online stuff encounters with 2 being long term girlfriends. That means 7 online / tinder dates 2 were just reddit and weirdly snapchat as a success story. I know it's a weird one but one of my proudest moments.

I've always been tangentially aware of pickup and red pill but the tinder guide written by Andy is hands down the most thorough and honest article series I've ever read on the topic of online dating. It's really taken me from getting 1 or 2 matches a day and being ghosted by them to now I'm getting tons of matches a day that results in numbers that turns into dates. That just last week broke my dry spell and now actually sex! The next two weeks I have lined up dates every night of the week sometimes even two in a day. I'm starting to feel like it's not the end of the world.

I do standup comedy and really have been jonesing to hit a stage since the lockdown in March so my social / mental health is suffering a lot and to finally feel like I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel is a god send. I'm booked on an outdoor show in a week, I'm super nervous, but incredibly stoked. I took up photography as a hobby now cause I bought a camera in part 1 and I love it, also women love it a lot i found out. I wish the gyms were open as I already worked out but very much miss it in the meantime I run and do pushups/pullups. My fashion game is really improving and I now buy new clothes every month on a subscription service. It's made me realize how important being fashionable is and how it's not a one time improvement but like working out gets better over time.

I just wanna say to you Andy, thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. This tinder guide is the best. I really love it and it's one of the best pieces of game/ theory advice I've ever read because at the end of the day it really isn't game it's just be honest and be good looking lol it's so simple really. smh.

Now my goal isn't anything crazy like 100 plates but I feel I would be happy if I could reach a point where I was in multiple open long term relationships exploring BDSM and threesomes more. Overall though my life will not be fulfilled by sex but will really have sex as a part of a fulfilling life. I wanna write more, get back to the stage, move to a new city next year, and get more into producing funny content online.
Fuck yeah man! Keep it up!
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again