Trying to salvage things with above average hottie

Dewm
Name: Brady
Goal: Love Myself
Motto: Fuck Bitches Get Money

Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:53 am

So I matched with this girl on tinder and this is before I finished reading the tinder guide so I was still making some rookie mistakes. We chat politely but I didn’t put too much stock in it as she’s 50 miles away. I keep my search radius small so I’m only matching with girls in my city. However she was in San Francisco hiking around for a day and that’s when we matched. I mention how I’m just getting into photography and then we start following each other on Instagram. We message a few polite things back and forth but again I have a strict policy of never driving for a girl ever. It makes me happy to have them come to me and my happiness is my priority. She hardly ever posts or maybe this is some kind of side account she uses to appear wholesome but there’s stuff there. I see a story highlight of some books she’s reading and engage her in conversation about books. A real human conversation where I’m not trying to fuck. Then out of the blue she texts “do you wanna hookup” ofc I say yes. Also did I mention she’s 24 and smoking hot. This girl could be a model. The texts get more sexual. Then eventually I bust out my new dslr and take some of the classiest dick pics I’ve ever sent. She loves them and loves my body. Or at least she says she does lol. I reverse image search the nudes she sends me and can’t find anything. We even talk on the phone cause she texts me her number. She sends video of her sucking her pussy juices off her fingers. Saying all the right stuff that she can’t wait to taste me and all that. I’m so horny I’m elated. Now all this is before I got laid recently so I know I’m making mistakes left and right but fuck man she looks like she could be in playboy. Our phone sex conversation is cut off by her Roomate walking in. She texts me back on Instagram and says what happened. Then again in a hour or so when she’s going out to dinner.

The next day I’m nervous that she’s real and this is when I start reverse google imaging her Instagram and her nudes. Nothing came up. Which says to me at least she’s not a catfish. Unless she set this account up with a big backlog of videos and stills from some hit girl. I’m turning into the guys from catfish investigating her. All the while she isn’t responding to my Instagram messages. Then she responds and keeps it polite but sexy. Saying how busy she’s been with school. I ask for a video call that night she says yes. Later that night I text her twice to no response. She says the next day how she’s been busy. But is responding. Now it’s starting to turn into finals week with school for her. I try and up my game by reading Mr. V’s guide to texting from an old red pill post. It has good pointers that I wish I had known from the start.

Everything I’m doing now is acknowledging how much I didn’t follow the right steps and to find if there is any recovery.

I send a ping text of some dog pictures and she loves them. I also text the number we talked on but she never replied. Then she says she’s busy with finals. I wait a few more days and send a gif of a dog typing at a keyboard and I said “literally you rn” but this wasn’t as cute as real dogs and I did this weird thing where I sent the gif but it sent a still image and so I unsent it in Instagram and sent the correct one like two hours later. She sees it then says nothing.

Then out of the blue. Now I’ve been getting better with my texting and game. She says “hey there “ so I just reply back “hey it’s good to hear from you (her name), you should come over to my place this Friday.” She sees it and no reply. Then a day later or so it’s New Years and I send a “I bet your New Years resolution is to read more books” no response. I send a meme fairly wholesome also ebook related. Seen. Then I send one of a disappointed dog seeing it’s owner tied up with its leash in a bdsm harness. This she likes. Makes sense from all the sexy nudes and chatting we did.

Now I’m lost. I know I fucked up by sending nudes, sexting, not holding frame as strong as I could have and not following the base template that works. I know it works cause during this whole saga I fucked another woman. I wish I had read all the way to the end of the tinder guide before I really dove in to it but hey live and let live.

Assuming she is real and not lying this super smoking hot 9 maybe even 10 young woman is into me. Now I just gotta figure out how to coax this kitty over to my city. I know all hope might be lost and I shouldn’t even send anything more but if I did I feel like I would just wanna say something super honest that conveys exactly what I want. Like: “Hey sexy, I would love to see you. I’m not gonna chase you though so if this ain’t what you want I’ll leave it alone.“

Also it should be noted the crazy level of stalker behavior I’ve been exhibiting. Almost daily now I check to see how far away she is from me using tinder. It ranges wildly from 50 miles which would be where she said she lived in Stockton, to 25-30 miles which could be San Jose or Concord. She has a concord area code too. To even days where she’s 9 or 6 miles away. Obviously I know this isn’t healthy behavior and I don’t wanna be having such bad oneitis. However she is super hot and I really wanna fuck her. If she just told me no I could unmatch her and move on. It’s living in this simp state of being left on read like a horny schoolboy that’s driving me crazy.

Phwew I just had to get that off my chest. Any advise on how to handle this moving forward? Any salvage or recovery options? Let her come crawling back?
Goals
Love Myself
  • Finish my screenplay and make that movie.
  • Produce a comedy show that makes me money
  • Lose weight and gain muscle
JamalHash123
Goal: Get to $1k ecomm income

Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:49 am

Frankly I stopped reading at the second paragraph but the general rule is that if you've thought about this girl that much then you probably can't salvage it and you should just move on.

The "do you wanna hook up" text was her being horny - may be she just wanted to sext with no intention of meeting up. You shouldn't have engaged in sexting with her.

Just ignore.
Lostcause
Goal: New toys

Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:49 am

Sorry to bring you a bad news, but shes not down to meet and fuck you. Move on.
Dewm
Name: Brady
Goal: Love Myself
Motto: Fuck Bitches Get Money

Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:16 pm

yeah I hear yah guys.

I guess just let this be a cautionary tale to stick to the script, don't sext, hold frame and don't overly invest in one girl no matter how hot she is.

Sorry if it was a lot to read I guess I just had to have some catharsis about my story.
Goals
Love Myself
  • Finish my screenplay and make that movie.
  • Produce a comedy show that makes me money
  • Lose weight and gain muscle
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:33 pm

my typical rule - they dont exist as part of your life until you've met them in person
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:43 pm

It's this kind of catharsis that will mold your subconscious mind over time. You'll know what to do + what not to do and operate on autopilot.
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
Lostcause
Goal: New toys

Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:40 pm

Radical wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:33 pm
my typical rule - they dont exist as part of your life until you've met them in person
Also, they are not a guaranted lay, until your penis is inside of them.
Sexting is not progressing.
Dewm wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:16 pm
I guess just let this be a cautionary tale to stick to the script, don't sext, hold frame and don't overly invest in one girl no matter how hot she is.
Nah man, sticking to the script is bullshit. You will never learn anything this way.
But with this girl you learned a reason why you should not sext with girls, or get hyped up for no reason.
Now you can get back to script, but in a conscious way.