Help rate my tinder pics and pic a new BDSM photo

Dewm
Name: Brady
Goal: Love Myself
Motto: Fuck Bitches Get Money

Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:42 am

I'm doing much better on tinder since I bought the DSLR camera. Still learning basics like good lighting and all that. I tried to take some sexy BDSM pics last night as I found the more open and vulnerable you are the better it works out. A lot of the pictures on my tinder are older ones and as I take newer better ones I'll swap them out.
IMG_2957.PNG

This one is my avatar right now and I'm loving it. Looking forward to improving this shot maybe once I get a Tripod - aiming for more clarity around my eyes.
IMG_2958.PNG
This one was just excellent bathroom lighting. Aiming for more quality like this, but I just woke up so my fashion and hair is a bit mussy but I think it's kinda cute.
IMG_2959.PNG
Went skydiving and loved it. Wanna go again before I leave California. This one is a moving gif on my profile.
IMG_2960.PNG
I do like to doodle and sketch and this was me just hanging in the back of a show I was on. Producers girlfriend was mirin hard. She knows this is on my profile, might even be on hers. I came from work so thus just wearing a white work under shirt. Would love to have a better fashion one with another hot girl by my side.
IMG_2961.PNG
I got a lot of compliments on this thrift store blazer. I was so hammered that night just hanging out of the open window of the bar. Wish I still had the blazer I didn't take good care of it and it got some water damage. Coincidentally this was what I referred to as day 0 or the last night I ever smoked weed. 2 years sober from weed. reefer'd lol.
IMG_2962.PNG
Picture from my roadtrip to the grand canyon this year. Wish I had some better shots. Friend took some on his phone, pre dslr, but we had a falling out so I can't imagine he's gonna be making any effort for my benefit anytime soon.
IMG_2963.PNG
This was the google image result that when I put it on my profile has definitely helped me get more matches. I even have women matching and opening me saying "hey whats up with that pic?" That's why the risk of being vulnerable about the BDSM has paid off and I wanna take it further with my own BDSM pics.
IMG_2964.PNG
Obligatory friends dog pic. Also shows I have a polaroid, but as fun as they are the quality is so low I might use something from my more recent park shoot to fill it out instead.
IMG_2965.PNG
Just a good mirror selfie.
IMG_2966.PNG
My bio.
IMG_2955.jpg
Out of all the BDSM shots I took I settled on these two. This was just in my room at night and then I cleaned it up a lot in lightroom and photoshop.
IMG_2956.jpg
Do you think one is better? Should I aim for a reshoot with better lighting. I really wanna have a good quality one that shows my eyes really well. Right now I don't have a nice blazer like I used to but I at least have some shirts and jewelery and obviously a few toys. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Goals
Love Myself
  • Finish my screenplay and make that movie.
  • Produce a comedy show that makes me money
  • Lose weight and gain muscle
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:28 am

Dewm wrote:
I'm doing much better on tinder since I bought the DSLR camera. Still learning basics like good lighting and all that. I tried to take some sexy BDSM pics last night as I found the more open and vulnerable you are the better it works out. A lot of the pictures on my tinder are older ones and as I take newer better ones I'll swap them out.
IMG_2957.PNG
This one is my avatar right now and I'm loving it. Looking forward to improving this shot maybe once I get a Tripod - aiming for more clarity around my eyes.
IMG_2958.PNG
This one was just excellent bathroom lighting. Aiming for more quality like this, but I just woke up so my fashion and hair is a bit mussy but I think it's kinda cute.
IMG_2959.PNG
Went skydiving and loved it. Wanna go again before I leave California. This one is a moving gif on my profile.
IMG_2960.PNG
I do like to doodle and sketch and this was me just hanging in the back of a show I was on. Producers girlfriend was mirin hard. She knows this is on my profile, might even be on hers. I came from work so thus just wearing a white work under shirt. Would love to have a better fashion one with another hot girl by my side.
IMG_2961.PNG
I got a lot of compliments on this thrift store blazer. I was so hammered that night just hanging out of the open window of the bar. Wish I still had the blazer I didn't take good care of it and it got some water damage. Coincidentally this was what I referred to as day 0 or the last night I ever smoked weed. 2 years sober from weed. reefer'd lol.
IMG_2962.PNG
Picture from my roadtrip to the grand canyon this year. Wish I had some better shots. Friend took some on his phone, pre dslr, but we had a falling out so I can't imagine he's gonna be making any effort for my benefit anytime soon.
IMG_2963.PNG
This was the google image result that when I put it on my profile has definitely helped me get more matches. I even have women matching and opening me saying "hey whats up with that pic?" That's why the risk of being vulnerable about the BDSM has paid off and I wanna take it further with my own BDSM pics.
IMG_2964.PNG
Obligatory friends dog pic. Also shows I have a polaroid, but as fun as they are the quality is so low I might use something from my more recent park shoot to fill it out instead.
IMG_2965.PNG
IMG_2966.PNG
My bio.
IMG_2955.jpg
Out of all the BDSM shots I took I settled on these two. This was just in my room at night and then I cleaned it up a lot in lightroom and photoshop.
IMG_2956.jpg
Do you think one is better? Should I aim for a reshoot with better lighting. I really wanna have a good quality one that shows my eyes really well. Right now I don't have a nice blazer like I used to but I at least have some shirts and jewelery and obviously a few toys. :)
I love how you have a story behind all of them. Makes them all good candidates.

They can def. improve when it comes to framing and camera quality - especially the one with you doodling, but they're solid because they show you've got a lot of interests and you've got fun things going on.

As for the BDSM photos, the second one I like more. The first one, I can't tell what's in your hands - the second one I can.

Keep it up man! Now that you have the camera everything will get tons easier.

Where did you find the guy with the belt out of curiosity? I'd like to snag that one myself.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
Dewm

Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:48 am

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:45 am
Your BDSM photo - would look much better (more mysterious, intriguing, sexual, etc) if you crop it. Like:

Untitled-1.jpg

Also reshoot it with the CHAIN/COLLAR in focus, NOT your face. Make your face out of focus, to draw the attention to what you want the girls to look at (the collar/chain).

Good shit on the photos. Keep taking more.
Thank you that is some solid advice.
Goals
Love Myself
Dewm

Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:29 am

joe_ronimo wrote:
Dewm wrote:
IMG_2957.PNG
IMG_2958.PNG
IMG_2959.PNG
IMG_2960.PNG
IMG_2961.PNG
IMG_2962.PNG
IMG_2963.PNG
IMG_2964.PNG
IMG_2965.PNG
IMG_2966.PNG
My bio.
IMG_2955.jpg
IMG_2956.jpg

They can def. improve when it comes to framing and camera quality - especially the one with you doodling, but they're solid because they show you've got a lot of interests and you've got fun things going on.

As for the BDSM photos, the second one I like more. The first one, I can't tell what's in your hands - the second one I can.

Where did you find the guy with the belt out of curiosity? I'd like to snag that one myself.
I can't remember the exact specific image search. it might have been: classy bdsm or artistic bdsm
but no need to suffer here you go.
IMG_1906.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Goals
Love Myself
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:23 pm

Dewm wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:29 am
joe_ronimo wrote:

I can't remember the exact specific image search. it might have been: classy bdsm or artistic bdsm
but no need to suffer here you go.
IMG_1906.JPG
Vielen Dank
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
Dewm

Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:08 pm

Tried reshooting this one with Andy's suggestion of focus and cropping.
IMG_74FDB466BF59-1.jpeg
Not sure if it came out alright but I can always reshoot. Was trying to get that nice natural lighting that I have in my bathroom. Might just need to bite the bullet and get a lighting setup. Maybe after I move to NYC.
Goals
Love Myself
Dewm

Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:01 am

Man fuck bumble.
Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 10.05.03 PM.png
I guess it's a badge of honor to get reported.
Funny thing is I had that stock b&w one on my profile forever and thought oh lemme update it with the new pictures I took. I take it down and it gets a red flag in the system right away lol.
Goals
Love Myself