Rate my tinder pics

Splootato
Name: Michael
Goal: Threesome
Motto: You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:56 pm

Be brutally honest guys

https://tinder.com/@splootato
Lay Count : 32
BF: Way too high
Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:17 am

If you have not already read the guide on what your profile should be I suggest to look there first.
https://killyourinnerloser.com/tinder-g ... r-3-photos

Seems like you have a decent physique from the shirtless picture so that's a plus. First picture looks nice, but not sure if it gives off the sexy vibe. 3rd photo you're so far away I'm not sure it really adds to your profile, only shows that you travel maybe? Personally still trying to take better pics myself so I'm no expert on the subject.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
dashedhopes
Name: Tristan
Goal: Increase Sub Count
Motto: Anything is better than nothing.

Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:34 am

2nd Photo is your best one and I'd use that one first.

1st Photo is good but the 2nd one is better and I'd recommend only having one picture like that.

Try them both separately as your 1st photo and see which one does better.

Like Toast said, 3rd one doesn't really say much and you don't look great in the photo either.

4th one is okay but I feel like until you have a better physique, I wouldn't use a shirtless picture but I could be wrong.
- I have a feeling though that this picture, you're not flexing properly and the lighting is good and you could actually be leaner than I think. Try retaking more photos like this but flex your abs as hard as you can (without looking like you're flexing your face off) and try to get better lighting and/or just get leaner.

Test test test. See if not using a shirtless picture would be better.

You have good variety though.

Things to work on:

1. Keep working out and developing a better physique. (always something you can work on and develop slowly over time)

2. Get some pictures of you doing a different activity. (volleyball on the beach, out with friends, skiing, playing sports)

3. If you have lightroom, use it to your advantage and edit pictures so they look better but not so much that they look like they're enhanced.

I just took this photo and I edited the fuck out of it and looks 100x better imo.
original river photo.jpg
insta river trail bc lynn valley.jpg
Hope that helps.

Profile looks decent already though.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
27 years young.

Tristan - Canada

Youtube Channel - https://bit.ly/2CbEbKK (Road to 1k Before End of 2022)
Splootato

Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:40 pm

Thanks bro. That is some really good advice. I really need to get some better photos. I am leaner than I look in that photo, I just liked the whole ocean scene but Im sure you are right. Ill definitely get some better editing software because at the moment I just use some free phone app lol.
Splootato

Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:55 pm

dashedhopes wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:34 am
2nd Photo is your best one and I'd use that one first.

1st Photo is good but the 2nd one is better and I'd recommend only having one picture like that.

Try them both separately as your 1st photo and see which one does better.

Like Toast said, 3rd one doesn't really say much and you don't look great in the photo either.

4th one is okay but I feel like until you have a better physique, I wouldn't use a shirtless picture but I could be wrong.
- I have a feeling though that this picture, you're not flexing properly and the lighting is good and you could actually be leaner than I think. Try retaking more photos like this but flex your abs as hard as you can (without looking like you're flexing your face off) and try to get better lighting and/or just get leaner.

Test test test. See if not using a shirtless picture would be better.

You have good variety though.

Things to work on:

1. Keep working out and developing a better physique. (always something you can work on and develop slowly over time)

2. Get some pictures of you doing a different activity. (volleyball on the beach, out with friends, skiing, playing sports)

3. If you have lightroom, use it to your advantage and edit pictures so they look better but not so much that they look like they're enhanced.

I just took this photo and I edited the fuck out of it and looks 100x better imo.

original river photo.jpginsta river trail bc lynn valley.jpg

Hope that helps.

Profile looks decent already though.
Here is a photo in better lighting but in a shit room and a bad camera lol. Im in decent shape but im trying to lose the Skinnyfatness by cutting while gyming.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dashedhopes
Name: Tristan
Goal: Increase Sub Count
Motto: Anything is better than nothing.

Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:07 am

Nice dude.

Lose 10 lbs, get some good ass pictures.

Then start bulking and build some mass.

Just my thoughts.
27 years young.

Tristan - Canada

Youtube Channel - https://bit.ly/2CbEbKK (Road to 1k Before End of 2022)
Jake
Goal: Beat anxiety/fatigue

Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:09 pm

Not a bad start at all

I’d say make your style a little more badass. I know a guy that looks a lot like you but dresses much edgier and chicks dig him for sure

Also add an action shot or two. Doesn’t even need to be something you’re passionate about, just pics of you doing things and having fun
Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:44 am

Check out @Radical men's style guide on his website. A great place to start.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840