First ever picture. What should I do with my face?

Riddick
Name: Gratian
Goal: Get Laid

Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:45 am

Picture is on my profile. Today I have took a picture of myself for the first time ever. And I'm glad I have.
There are plenty of things to work on. And before I get to camera angles and finding a workout plan, I would like to start with something simpler, and ask you all what do you think I should do with my beard and hair? They've always been a mess so I want to straighten them out. I heard the beard is a plus for my age. Should I take it off?
Lostcause
Goal: New toys

Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:21 am

Just go to a barber and ask for some good haircut.
Phoenix Arise
Name: Alexander
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Shadows and Dust

Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:50 pm

I second @Lostcause 's Polish wisdom, find yourself a great barber and he can advise you much better than some people on a forum who only have one crappy selfie to judge from.
Look for great reviews on Google Maps.
I've found Turkish barbers to be the best in Germany after having tried many ones. Some say that gay barbers are best cause they better understand what is attractive on a man but I don't quite agree.

As for the beard, yes in general it makes you look older (people regularly overestimate my age by 3-4 years) but that's not a bad thing at all and it also generally makes men look more masculine and attractrive.
Only as long as it's well-groomed though, otherwise it makes you look retarded.
If your beard is crappy or patchy, get on Minoxidil and you may have a good one in 6-12 months.
That's what I did and it was a tremendous boost to my SMV.
23 Lays - 2 FFM threesome constellations - 2 MFMF foursomes
Living the college lifestyle
My intro: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=49&p=6882#p6882
My log: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=424
Current Goals:
  • 24 Lays in 2021. (3 done)
  • Move in with a cool frat in the old town.
  • Get inked for the first time in 2021.
  • Trip 10 times in 2021. (2 done)