Rate my online dating pictures

Jbrunson23
Name: Justin
Goal: get laid
Motto: One life one choice

Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:40 pm

I want honest feedback on my online dating pictures. On average I get 1-2 matches a week. Feel free to be brutally honest. Lost over 95lbs 315lbs to 220lbs currently and still losing more. Im getting invisalign next month to fix my teeth.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Brother_Tucker
Goal: Retire Early
Motto: My life is awesome, what's your excuse?

Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:59 pm

Hey there,

I really like 1 and 5, for feedback on each of them: -

1 = This is great, I use a similar one to this at the front of my line up, it was my highest photofeeler score and you look good here. This is good to use
2 = Cloths are good, the background is really bad so I wouldn't use this.
3 = The background is also bad in this one, you also look hunched forward. Don't use this one.
4 = This ones OK, as an active ware photo this ones alright. It has trash cans in the photo but those would be cropped out on Tinder. You can do better, but this is an OK stand in for now.
5 = This is a great photo of you, the blur on the background feels added, did you use Facetune to add that in? The posing, style and feel is great, but the blur doesnt look like its from a DLSR (that might just be me noticing it after finally switching to a proper camera).

1, 4& 5 are useable, I personally think 1 is your strongest here. Keep at it man!
Body Transformation Guide viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1376