Tinder Profile Picture Feedback

ShortApe
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Learn. Grow. Improve.

Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:52 am

I was away for work when I created my Tinder with moderate success, but am back home and have been getting close to nothing since then. I thought I had a solid set of pictures, but now I'm looking for 2nd opinions. These are the 4 pictures I have right now. Current physique is pretty good, not sure if I should try to create pictures to show it off more.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
YouBetYourCottonPanties
Goal: 2-3 beautiful MLTRs

Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:13 am

Have you considered ditching the glasses all together?
#1 doesn't work; if you're going to do a scenery shot, then make sure there's some drama to it to add to the level of adventure
#3 is good
#4 is out of context and I'd lose the drink (e.g. a beach)
Greenranger
Motto: compare yourself to the person you were yesterday

Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:36 am

ShortApe wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:52 am
I was away for work when I created my Tinder with moderate success, but am back home and have been getting close to nothing since then. I thought I had a solid set of pictures, but now I'm looking for 2nd opinions. These are the 4 pictures I have right now. Current physique is pretty good, not sure if I should try to create pictures to show it off more.
like 3rd and 4th picture, 3rd one looks the best
ShortApe
Motto: Learn. Grow. Improve.

Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:42 am

YouBetYourCottonPanties wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:13 am
Have you considered ditching the glasses all together?
#1 doesn't work; if you're going to do a scenery shot, then make sure there's some drama to it to add to the level of adventure
#3 is good
#4 is out of context and I'd lose the drink (e.g. a beach)
Yeah I am pretty much going to be ditching my glasses, outside of just when I am home. I think without looks much better. Was just at the beach this weekend, unfortunately was raining all weekend so didn't get a better picture instead of #4. I'll take the 'drama' into account and see if I can get another scenery shot.
ytlord
Goal: Live without regrets

Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:39 pm

Yeah third pic is definitely the best, but you look fairly young in it. Not a complete downside, but as a fellow 23 year old that doesn't have facial hair, it's something that might help to consider. Fourth has potential but needs better context and IMO the shadows kind of hurt it overall.