Master Tinder Log - lay#12 4f10 Chinese girl + insane BDSM sex with #2

Master
Name: Maxime
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Stay hard - David Goggins

Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:06 am

@Holden ya def a nice experience, hope I can have another soon! And yeah didnt went overboard and just continued with the gameplan and it was ez done deal! 2/2 girls saying they dont want to sleep but end up in my bed anyway lol

@oddish glad I can be of any help my man, now its time to go ahead and write your own story and become a legend yourself, we all have it in us it's just a matter of how bad you want it cheers man πŸ’ͺπŸ‘Š

@Radical Getting called a legend by a legend is legendary. Cheers radical πŸ‘ŠβœŒπŸ’ͺ
Short term goals
[*] Take awesome tinder photos βœ…
[*] Reach 175lbs (currently 178)
[*] 5 lays by the end 2021 (12/5) βœ…
[*] 20 lays by the end 2021 (12/20)

Long term goals
[*] Beat AA program (Started June 5)
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
[*] 25 Lifetime Lays (15/30)
YouBetYourCottonPanties
Goal: 2-3 beautiful MLTRs

Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:06 pm

Master

Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:44 pm

Not posting specifically to get feedback since I get a lot of success with my current profile even tho it's very far from maxed out, but I'm posting to maybe help noobies and beginners get a idea of what a good beginner profile could look like. If you have feedback to give tho, I'll welcome any since like I said, I'm far from maxed out and looking to improve.
I know I need at least a friends photo, a juxtaposition type photo and a more adventurous type of photo.
I know I need to also improve my style, that will also come in time.
What my profile is right now, imo is a bare minimum what a good beginner profile could look like. So here it goes.

Disclaimers:
I have tinder gold.
I hide my age and put 23 so younger girls can see me. I mention my real age in my description.
I Set my sexual orientation as bisexual even tho I'm not and the "Show people from the same orientation" option checked on, so I can see bisexual girls first. They are often the more open minded girls.
I'm verified.
I learned all of the above from reading the tinder guide, so if you haven't wtf are you waiting for, do it.

My description read like this: (It's in french so I'll do my best to do a 1to1 translation).

I'm 27 yo

Running πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ
Lifting πŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈ
Drinking 🍹🍺
Pierced πŸ‘‚
Tats πŸ¦‘

Forget the small talk and let's get a drink? πŸ˜‰πŸΉπŸΊ

Slightly AD and very HD. Always ready to move and explore!

Somewhat geek!

My current photos are these ones:
First
Red1.jpg
Second
White3.jpg
Third
Stairs4.jpg
Fourth
Black1.jpg
I got these photos by going on a photoshoot with a semi pro photographer and it only costed me 130$ which got me tons of lays. Of course you got to do the work after matching, but you cant do the work if you don't match in the first place ;)

So here it is, any feedback is welcomed of course! Hope it helps

- Master
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Master on Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Short term goals

Long term goals
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:54 pm

Oh ok. I thought you were using more photos. But it looks like you're just using the ones from the photoshoot I guess.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
β˜€οΈ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
πŸ‡°πŸ‡· Moved to Korea Post
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Master

Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:59 pm

Manganiello wrote: ↑
Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:54 pm
Oh ok. I thought you were using more photos. But it looks like you're just using the ones from the photoshoot I guess.
Yeah haven't been on another photoshoot or taken nice photos with friends yet so those are still working just fine right now!
Short term goals

Long term goals
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
CovidSlayer
Goal: Get laid more

Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:25 pm

Grats on the success. What's the population of your city?
Master

Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:37 pm

CovidSlayer wrote: ↑
Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:25 pm
Grats on the success. What's the population of your city?
Thanks man! 700k approx I would say, I live in Quebec city
Short term goals

Long term goals
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
Master

Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:55 pm

Out of nowhere last Tuesday, a Chinese girl I matched with on Facebook dating and added on messenger wrote to me at like 11hPM. Talked a bit and asked if she wanted to hang out at my place she said yes but she didn't want to sleep on the first night... Yeah heard that before... Went and picked her up, brought her to my place. She was all smiley and had lots of conversation, once she had half a cup of Disarono she was visibly a lot more into me than before, looking at me in the eyes and being acting a little bratty. I really enjoyed being in control, seeing her want me so bad and letting her wait. I made the move to kiss her and she just jumped on me. She was hardcore grinding on my D. More kissing while we get naked. Ate her out, made her cum pretty easily, saw right there she was "Vaginal" (not sure how you say it in english, but she gets way more stimulation and pleasure from penetration than playing with her clit, if someone can comment and tell me what are the correct terms for both that would be great!). She gave a good ass BJ, and then we fucked. Fucked her in multiple position and contrarily to the last 4f10 I slept with, it did not hurt her even if I went hard. She was tight as fuck obviously, had to slow down multiple time and switch position until I couldn't hold it. I tried to go for round 2, 15min later, but I couldnt get hard, so I ate her out again.

Got her to her place and she invited me inside to talk some more, of course we ended up fucking and I was able to get hard. Fucked her on her bed and her couch throwing her around like it's nothing. Came and ate her out to make her cum too. We talked some more and she wanted me to sleep there, but I cant sleep with other people I barely can sleep alone so yeah. She was really down to see me again and I am too! She might be a little too intense tho as she is writing to me almost every single day now, but I made sure she understand my intentions and avoid engaging too much to not let her get attached too much. Other than that, super fun girl insanely into me and fun sex, she is also down to experience tons of stuff like threesome with one of her friend, so she might be the perfect girl to do my first threesome with, hopefully so! Lay #12!

Saw her again on Thursday, had good ass sex again and talked some more. She wanted to see me on Friday, but I said I had to go to the gym lol, keeping my distance a bit for good measures.

Friday went to the gym and lifted 315lbs 2times on the bench and my second rep went really well. I chocked the third rep cuz I'm a little bitch going back today!!

Saturday I saw the red head girl again (#10) and went to a restaurant. The chemistry went better than last time, we had a good time talking and joking about stuff. At the restaurant, before leaving I took a male enhancing pill because I knew my libido was not that high from the previous week and that I was going to have a crazy Saturday and Sunday night and those pills man holy fucking shit. I bought them at a local sex shop and I can clearly feel their effect for 72h. Those aren't the first one I try ever, I tried some before than didn't work for shit, but man these pills did a good ass work. They take around 45min to take effect and when they do, even the slightest touch will make my dick hard and stay hard. We listened to 45min of new movie on netflix, I don't even remember the name lol, and started kissing. more kissing and undressing, moved to my room and ate her out then fucked her. She said multiple time how she felt it and I could feel I was at like 110% + a good bathmate pump hehe. I was just fucking her non stop being more resistant than normal because of the pill also. What's sad is she couldn't take it doggy, it was hurting her, so we switched to missionary again and I gave her my vibrator and she played with her clit while I fucked her legs in the air. We almost came at the same time, she came like 20sec before me and it was fucking ecstatic, also another effect of the pill, enhancing the pleasure felt during the orgasm. We talked a little and not even 10min I was ready for round 2. Fucked her again but I couldn't cum, I was wayyyy too resistant but I didn't mind since I knew I would have a crazy Sunday hehe. Got her back to her place and she seemed super satisfied and we both had lots of fun so mission accomplished.

Sunday I woke up and went to my local sex shop and then went to the hardware store. I got another pair of cuffs that would go well to the top of my bed. I then got 3 sets of chains from the hardware store. 1 7feet long and 2 5feet long. The way my bed base is setup is pretty much perfect for bdsm lol the photo at the end shows how I set it up (Yes im thinking about changing my bed sheet prob going to go for red since it would match well with my black and red pillows). After setting all that up I had a date with my most regular, powerlifting girl (#2). We got some drink at a nearby bar and came back to mine. Listened to some music and got high. We kissed and started undressing in the living room and moved to my room not long after.

She was very happy when she saw the chains and cuffs, didn't even had the chance to ask her if would like to try it out, she jumped on the bed and got into a position so I could easily tie her up. I knew she would like it but she seemed even more into it. I blindfolded her and tied both her hands and feet. I started by using my vibrator all over her body while slowly making my way down her pussy. She was already moaning before I even touched any of her erogenous area's. I then played with her nipples a bunch. Got to her pussy and slowly augmented the speed of the vibrations. When she was about to cum I just stopped, like Andy's said I should try, and asked that she beg for it. She begged, but didnt seemed to like that I stopped when she was close, maybe I'm not dominant enough before wise, but whatever I tried. I know some other girls would have prob begged and called me daddy and stuff, so that might just be her too lol. Didn't sweat continued with the foreplay. Made her cum with the vibrator, then switch to eating her out (At this point I know how to make her cum pretty easily) and made her cum 2 more times. I untied her feet and fucked her. She likes it really rough and hard so I might have last maybe 7-8 min max and came. Removed the blindfold and untied her. We talked about the experience what we could do better then went at it again but with her on her stomach. Played with her pussy again, ate her out, removed her feet cuff and fucked her doggystyle. I literally could not cum since I was too resistant, but I still gave her a hell of a ride. Talked again, got dressed and got her home. Insane sex and bdsm experience, definitely want to try some more in the future with her and with other girls!

So there you go folks hope yall enjoyed!

Bed
bedchainz.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sprezza
Goal: Freedom
Motto: Keep pushing it!

Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:57 pm

Thanks for the profile. Will try to replicate your photos and bio :lol: :lol: !
Main Goals 2021
A1 BUSINESS
----Have an online independent business netting me 5000$ in total for 2022
A2 RANDOM
----Allow myself to have time for hobbies such as learning a new language, reading/listening to something interesting (0/12 months)
----Get the fuck out of Sweden during bad months (Oct-April)

Sprezza's log
Lay Count: 44
2022: 0
Gio
Name: Gio

Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:16 am

Congratulations man! You're a bad motherfucker!

I envy the shit out of you right now. These are the experiences I want to have.

If you don't mind my asking, what is your match to lay ratio online?
Master

Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:56 pm

@Sprezza Hey no problem man! Glad I can be of any help!

@Gio Thanks a lot man really appreciated!
That's the exact same I used to tell myself when reading Andy's stories. With your physic I doubt that this achievement is far from your reach, a good photoshoot and there you go!
It's pretty hard to say, but my match/lay ratio is prob somewhere between 1 in 18/20 maybe, I'm not sure, but I haven't matched with more than 250 girls and I have 12 lays, so this sounds about right
Short term goals

Long term goals
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
Hakan
Motto: Keep going

Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:45 am

You good! How many matches do you get right now per day?
Jacobpalmer123
Goal: 1-3 daily approaches
Motto: All progress depends on the unreasonable man

Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:33 am

Good shit dude glad to see the improvement. 4 ft 10 huh does that mean you can put your beer on her head?
Get a tech job
Get 2 lays
Kratos
Goal: Be Happy
Motto: Do the work

Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:58 am

Master wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:56 pm
@Sprezza Hey no problem man! Glad I can be of any help!

@Gio Thanks a lot man really appreciated!
That's the exact same I used to tell myself when reading Andy's stories. With your physic I doubt that this achievement is far from your reach, a good photoshoot and there you go!
It's pretty hard to say, but my match/lay ratio is prob somewhere between 1 in 18/20 maybe, I'm not sure, but I haven't matched with more than 250 girls and I have 12 lays, so this sounds about right
That's a really solid match to lay ratio dude. Your pics are spot on.