Master Tinder Log - lay#12 4f10 Chinese girl + insane BDSM sex with #2

YouBetYourCottonPanties
Goal: 2-3 beautiful MLTRs

Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:10 pm

Master wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:36 am
Remember the girl is 18 fucking years old. She showed me her room and her "collection". She had rings screwed in the wall and at the feet of her bed, a gagball collar, whips and a lot more.
I haven't read the rest of the post yet, but damn! At 18 too. Congrats!
Master
Name: Maxime
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Stay hard - David Goggins

Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:23 am

@RogerRoger Thanks man yeah I'm trying hard to improve myself in every field and it's really paying off!

@Manganiello Slowly but surely starting to approach when I have time! :P

@Toast Maple syrup is best.

@YouBetYourCottonPanties Yeah that was a great experience.
Short term goals
[*] Take awesome tinder photos ✅
[*] Reach 175lbs (currently 178)
[*] 5 lays by the end 2021 (12/5) ✅
[*] 20 lays by the end 2021 (12/20)

Long term goals
[*] Beat AA program (Started June 5)
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
[*] 25 Lifetime Lays (15/30)
Master

Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:12 pm

Sup yall, I paid for a professional photoshoot last sunday and I need help from everyone to choose the most tinder perfect photos out of them. Let me know what yall think and what I could do different for next photoshoot.

The watermark will be removed once I choose the 13 photos I want to keep.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Thanks in advance!

- Master
Last edited by Master on Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Short term goals

Long term goals
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
Spazdig
Goal: Get Laid

Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:24 pm

You need to set the permissions to 'everyone with a link can view' so we can have a peep.
Master

Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:30 pm

Spazdig wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:24 pm
You need to set the permissions to 'everyone with a link can view' so we can have a peep.
Done thanks Spaz!
Short term goals

Long term goals
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:05 pm

Holy fuck those are bright shorts

*will have a deeper look and give a more helpful comment later once ive finished work
Lostcause
Goal: New toys

Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:44 pm

Nice bicep vein bro!

(I will try giving better feedback when I have some more time!)
Adam
Name: Adam
Goal: Lose Fat
Motto: Become someone you admire

Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:07 pm

Good variety of outfits and locations. Obviously defer to more experienced guys than me, but here are the ones I like best:

TankTop1: Looks very natural. Might be a little too "cute" for tinder since you're looking for casual flings right now and not relationships, so maybe save it for when you're trying to snag a girlfriend.
Red1: You look jacked in all the grey-shirt pics. Even though this looks posed, you look good in it and aren't smiling.
Red 5: You look jacked and I really like overall composition.
TankTop3: Good headshot and I like the smirk.

These are all very high-quality pics, and I think one or two will look great in your Tinder Profile. But much like the advice DashedHopes gave me: you want to get some Hobby and Friends pics and not just headshots and instagram Street Pics.
2022 Goals:
(1) Get Abs
(2) Get to 15 lifetime lays (currently at 10)
(3) Move to a new city with lots of single girls - DONE 6/12
Rags2Bitches
Name: Andrey
Goal: Build service biz

Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:16 pm

Adam wrote:
TankTop1: Looks very natural. Might be a little too "cute" for tinder since you're looking for casual flings right now and not relationships, so maybe save it for when you're trying to snag a girlfriend.
That's funny, I thought that was one of the worst ones of the set--almost looks like one of the olympic trannies the culture wars are being fought over.

I would definitely keep:
Black1, Red4, Plants8, Red1, Red5, Stairs3, Stairs1 and maybe Shirtless1 for insta.

I would try leading with Red4 cropped closer (the body language is a bit closed off but it's the most attractive head on photo of your face), then one of the smiling ones like Plants8 or Stairs3, and a zoomed in Black1 toward the back of the stack. I would also consider testing a reverse order with Plants8 as the first pic, with one of the serious ones like Red4 as 2nd.

These are high quality pics with not terrible style, solid facial expressions, and you definitely look good in them.

For your next shoots, you need to add variety and natural hobby photos. Remember, Mr. Juxtaposition is So Hot Right Now.
https://www.goodlookingloser.com/laid/f ... taposition

This article was written in the context of dating in general, but I think it's even more important for online. It's one of the main principles I use for my clients.

You would benefit from a pic in a nice suit looking away in a downtown city setting OR a high value activity pic in a suit (these are a bit harder to stage, see attached example). Right now you're signaling ripped attractive villager...need to add a pic that signals some "ambition". Next I would shoot one playing with an animal, showing your softer side. And one with some friends. One of the easier "social" photos to shoot that doesn't look awkward is you showing something on a camera with 2 people looking at it and smiling (see attached). 1 hobby or activity photo wouldn't hurt either.

Then you're pretty much set except I'd replace one of the current ones in a few months with one where you're wearing more layers with better style.

Edit: missed the entire White set. would keep a couple of these too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Master

Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:05 am

@Radical No problem man! Take your time Radical, I highly value your opinion and feedback so come back to me when you have time 😎

@Lostcause Thanks bro! Been working hard and they just popped haha! No problem just come back whenever you have time Lost!
Short term goals

Long term goals
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
Master

Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:14 am

Adam wrote:
Red1: You look jacked in all the grey-shirt pics. Even though this looks posed, you look good in it and aren't smiling.
Red 5: You look jacked and I really like overall composition.
TankTop3: Good headshot and I like the smirk.
I personnally really liked Red1, Red5 and TankTop3 too! Def will get them and see which of these ill put on my tinder
TankTop1 like you say def look too "nice guy" imo, so prob gonna ditch it for now
Adam wrote:
These are all very high-quality pics, and I think one or two will look great in your Tinder Profile. But much like the advice DashedHopes gave me: you want to get some Hobby and Friends pics and not just headshots and instagram Street Pics.
Def need some hobbies and friends pics, will bring my camera next time I play basketball or go for a hike!

Thanks Adam your insights are always appreciated 👊
Short term goals

Long term goals
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
Master

Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:32 am

Rags2Bitches wrote:
That's funny, I thought that was one of the worst ones of the set--almost looks like one of the olympic trannies the culture wars are being fought over.
I loled as fucked when I read that 🤣
Rags2Bitches wrote:
I would definitely keep:
Black1, Red4, Plants8, Red1, Red5, Stairs3, Stairs1 and maybe Shirtless1 for insta.

I would try leading with Red4 cropped closer (the body language is a bit closed off but it's the most attractive head on photo of your face), then one of the smiling ones like Plants8 or Stairs3, and a zoomed in Black1 toward the back of the stack. I would also consider testing a reverse order with Plants8 as the first pic, with one of the serious ones like Red4 as 2nd.

These are high quality pics with not terrible style, solid facial expressions, and you definitely look good in them.
Interesting, many photos that I found myself interesting and others that I didnt like plant8, def put eveything in perspective, I will keep this in mind and try many variations and test it out.
Thanks man! I know they my style and my photos could be way better but this was my first photoshoot ever so any feedback is welcomed so thanks!
Rags2Bitches wrote:
For your next shoots, you need to add variety and natural hobby photos. Remember, Mr. Juxtaposition is So Hot Right Now.
https://www.goodlookingloser.com/laid/f ... taposition

This article was written in the context of dating in general, but I think it's even more important for online. It's one of the main principles I use for my clients.

You would benefit from a pic in a nice suit looking away in a downtown city setting OR a high value activity pic in a suit (these are a bit harder to stage, see attached example). Right now you're signaling ripped attractive villager...need to add a pic that signals some "ambition". Next I would shoot one playing with an animal, showing your softer side. And one with some friends. One of the easier "social" photos to shoot that doesn't look awkward is you showing something on a camera with 2 people looking at it and smiling (see attached). 1 hobby or activity photo wouldn't hurt either.

Then you're pretty much set except I'd replace one of the current ones in a few months with one where you're wearing more layers with better style.

Edit: missed the entire White set. would keep a couple of these too.
Thanks fo all the feedback man very appreaciated and def will keep the mister juxtaposition in mind when going to shop or go to a photoshoot next time.
Yeah I def need a socials, ambitions and hobbies shots and will owrk on getting those!

Very appreaciated m8 👊
Short term goals

Long term goals
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
Master

Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:52 pm

Reposting to have more feedback 👊💪

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

I can only choose 13 and right now my choices would be these 11, so I'm missing 2.

Red1
Red4
Red5
Plants8
Stairs3
Stairs8
Tantop3
Tanktop4
Black1
White2
White9
Short term goals

Long term goals
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
Avihihi
Goal: Get laid. Get Paid.
Motto: I'll never quit. Ever.

Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:52 pm

Hey man, I just gotta say looking at your pics compared to your profile on this site is inspirational. It's crazy how much you changed and it's really motivating.

For the pics I personally like black 1 and plants 1 for 2 reasons:
I have a friend who got laid a lot on Tinder and he told me there was a study that showed photos of guys that do better are ones with them not smiling, and also looking off to the side rather than directly into the camera. I feel like black 1 and plants 1 does that well. The only issues I can think of those photos based on Andy's guide is that maybe there is too much dead space?

I'm very new to this stuff so take what I say with a grain of salt but I hope it was helpful!
Lays from KYIL: 19

Insta: @AviDaviPavi
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@AviDaProdigy [@avidaprodigy]
Lostcause
Goal: New toys

Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:19 pm

Ok.
My favs:
white 8 7 2
Stairs 9 4 1
Red 1
Plants 9

Tbh, the photographer crops the photos in a really strange way for portrait shots. You are literally cut in half on most shots, while half of the photo above you is an empty space.
Also red 4/3 would be decent, but there is too little background blur, considering the background is rather boring (looks as if you did a phone shot in your backyard).
And most of all - why is not there at least 10 times more photos? Are these already preselected, or the photographer did so little photos? I usually do about 200 shots in an hour myself. You could probably find much more accidentaly good shots with higher volume.
Walking photos - the idea is good. Dynamic is nice. But - the vibe is off for me. I feel like you are holding your arms awkwardly wide. Not sure if you just walk like this, or tried posing too hard.
You should look at the camera lens more. I know you were probably going for a 'natural' look by looking away, but it looks more like running away from camera with your eyes most of the time. AND your most important photo for tinder (meaning your main photo) you probably want a shot where you are looking directly at the camera and your face is clearly visible.
Smiling - does not work for you. To be fair it does not work for most of the people. Contrary to the popular opinion it does not make you always more attractive. It will amplify your looks. Making you more attractive when you are already attractive. And less attractive if you look bad. But it's really difficult to make a natural smile for camera. It's much easier making a serious model face.
Also, you will get feedback (eg on photofeeler) that you would look better when smiling. It's usually bullshit from people who cannot compare a photo with a smile and without it.

I hope this is of any help - sounds like a lot of critique, but obviously these are quite good.