Master Tinder Log - lay#12 4f10 Chinese girl + insane BDSM sex with #2

Lostcause
Goal: New toys

Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:20 pm

Regarding smiling - a must watch in my opinion.
Rags2Bitches
Name: Andrey
Goal: Build service biz

Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:10 pm

Lostcause wrote: ↑
Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:19 pm

Tbh, the photographer crops the photos in a really strange way for portrait shots. You are literally cut in half on most shots, while half of the photo above you is an empty space.
Also red 4/3 would be decent, but there is too little background blur, considering the background is rather boring (looks as if you did a phone shot in your backyard).
And most of all - why is not there at least 10 times more photos? Are these already preselected, or the photographer did so little photos? I usually do about 200 shots in an hour myself. You could probably find much more accidentaly good shots with higher volume.
Walking photos - the idea is good. Dynamic is nice. But - the vibe is off for me. I feel like you are holding your arms awkwardly wide. Not sure if you just walk like this, or tried posing too hard.
You should look at the camera lens more. I know you were probably going for a 'natural' look by looking away, but it looks more like running away from camera with your eyes most of the time. AND your most important photo for tinder (meaning your main photo) you probably want a shot where you are looking directly at the camera and your face is clearly visible.
Smiling - does not work for you. To be fair it does not work for most of the people. Contrary to the popular opinion it does not make you always more attractive. It will amplify your looks. Making you more attractive when you are already attractive. And less attractive if you look bad. But it's really difficult to make a natural smile for camera. It's much easier making a serious model face.
Also, you will get feedback (eg on photofeeler) that you would look better when smiling. It's usually bullshit from people who cannot compare a photo with a smile and without it.

I hope this is of any help - sounds like a lot of critique, but obviously these are quite good.
These are solid points. Agree with most of them but
1) It takes 30 sec to blur the background during editing. Don't think photos should be disqualified based on that
2) Takes more work, but most of the time you can tweak a smile with Faceapp/Facetune to look more natural.

I agree that he looks more attractive not smiling. However I think there are some benefits to including one smiling photo in a portfolio even if it's less attractive-- shows he's friendly/doesn't take himself so seriously (bad if that's all that the pics subcommunicate but good if most of the others are serious), shows his teeth are white and not fucked up, etc. Anecdotally I've seen profiles perform better when a smiling photo is included, but obv don't have any data or legit testing. I could be wrong.
Lostcause

Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:20 pm

@Rags2Bitches
Well, the very moment you can blur a background as quick in post as in actually physically making good photo a job of a portrait photographer will die.
And the very moment casual use of facetune will substitute for actual posing the job of a model will die.

You can do both (I did it for few guys here even), but it's both more time consuming to do well and less naturall in the end.

As for a point about smiling on at least one photo - a matter of preference I guess? My own opinion is that you are only as attractive as your worst looking photo, so unless you are having a good shot with a smile I would not use it. And you will eventually get one - I definetely did and I hate my own smile.
Master
Name: Maxime
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Stay hard - David Goggins

Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:23 pm

@Avihihi Thanks a lot m8, those kind of words really push me to keep going and work hard everyday. Thanks man πŸ‘Š
Yeah, never looked up a study but whenever I look at Andys guide exemple or model poses they are very rarely smilling and are often looking on the sides like you say. The 2 photos you poiinted out are some of my fav too so def will add them!
The photos are at 100%, I will definitely crop them before putting them on Tinder :P

@Lostcause We took around 500ish and theres 13 base choices and if I want more I need to pay more thats how she does business.
I know smilling doesnt work for me, Ive never been super photogenic and never liked it either, but I think 2 or 3 photos where I smile are def good, so the majority will be non-smilling with some smiling.
When I look at models\instagram photos people are often not looking at the camera, so I find it interesting that you say I should look at the lense more. I also find interesting that one of the photo that I find is the best (white9) I look directly at the lense but U didnt put in your fav, might put some light into your decision if u have time? :P
Yeah its good man, I asked for feedback and u gave feedback even if theres some critiscism this is part of self improvement so thanks a lot def will keep your opinions into consideration!
Short term goals
[*] Take awesome tinder photos βœ…
[*] Reach 175lbs (currently 178)
[*] 5 lays by the end 2021 (12/5) βœ…
[*] 20 lays by the end 2021 (12/20)

Long term goals
[*] Beat AA program (Started June 5)
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
[*] 25 Lifetime Lays (15/30)
Lostcause

Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:49 pm

Master wrote: ↑
Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:23 pm
I also find interesting that one of the photo that I find is the best (white9) I look directly at the lense but U didnt put in your fav, might put some light into your decision if u have time?
Sure!
It was mostly a matter of personal feelings because it's one of the better photos.
However I think the thing that feels off to me is the cropping/perspective/hand in pocket combination. Why? When you start thinking about it you are quite wide on the bottom and getting smaller as you go up. Gives me a fat guy wibe. You are aiming for a wide top and a small waist ideally (which you definetely can do with your amount of muscle).
(Edit here) i took a look at the ones I choose and i can say the same thing about these. So I guess it was just the feeling at the time of seeeing making me not choose it

If you wanna rock an instagram posing expression, then pretend that some random guy came up to you and you only saw him taking photo of you at the very last moment haha.
Looking away from camera is obviously fine, but main photo will be the one the girl will see before deciding whether to swipe left on you, or see your other photos. If she does not see half your face because you are looking away she will swipe right on you instead of looking for a photo where she can see your face more clearly.
At least that's my idea about main photo, but it seems to agree with the general dating idea from GLL.
Master

Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:45 am

Sure!
It was mostly a matter of personal feelings because it's one of the better photos.
However I think the thing that feels off to me is the cropping/perspective/hand in pocket combination. Why? When you start thinking about it you are quite wide on the bottom and getting smaller as you go up. Gives me a fat guy wibe. You are aiming for a wide top and a small waist ideally (which you definetely can do with your amount of muscle).
(Edit here) i took a look at the ones I choose and i can say the same thing about these. So I guess it was just the feeling at the time of seeeing making me not choose it
Makes sense. You are right this photo do makes me look big waist and small shoulders, thats unfortunate since I really like my facial expression and overall face looking at the camera.
Not sure If I can manage to get a small waist tho, I'm very endopmorph and am pretty large from everywhere. Obviously I have more weight to lose but even if I have a lot of upper body muscles I cant seems to have a V shape like a mesomorph would have. Until I reach 12-10% bodyfat I cant really comment on that tho so we will see.
If you wanna rock an instagram posing expression, then pretend that some random guy came up to you and you only saw him taking photo of you at the very last moment haha.
Looking away from camera is obviously fine, but main photo will be the one the girl will see before deciding whether to swipe left on you, or see your other photos. If she does not see half your face because you are looking away she will swipe right on you instead of looking for a photo where she can see your face more clearly.
At least that's my idea about main photo, but it seems to agree with the general dating idea from GLL.
Alright thanks for all your insights Lost! It's very appreciated. Def lots of thing to consider that I didnt even see by myself so thanks πŸ‘Š
Short term goals

Long term goals
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
Lostcause

Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:07 am

Avihihi wrote: ↑
Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:52 pm
Makes sense. You are right this photo do makes me look big waist and small shoulders, thats unfortunate since I really like my facial expression and overall face looking at the camera
Ask the photographer to crop you above the left wrist - this way the hand in pocket is out of the picture and you will look much slimer. I took a liberty of quick crop myself:
PSX_20210725_090309.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:11 am

Master is the sexiest motherfucker going, what a man.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Master

Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:26 pm

@Lostcause Damn son yeah the photo is way better like this jesus, thanks for pointing that out and showing me the result πŸ‘Š Btw nice new profile picture, that pink/purple jacket looks πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ on you!

@MakingAComeback Haha thanks MAC! I agree with you but thats only temporary until YOU get to 215ish lbs, then youll exclipse me 100% 😜
Short term goals

Long term goals
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
Master

Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:22 pm

Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:07 am
Avihihi wrote: ↑
Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:52 pm
Makes sense. You are right this photo do makes me look big waist and small shoulders, thats unfortunate since I really like my facial expression and overall face looking at the camera
Ask the photographer to crop you above the left wrist - this way the hand in pocket is out of the picture and you will look much slimer. I took a liberty of quick crop myself:
PSX_20210725_090309.jpg
Would you lead with this photo or something that shows a bit more my muscles likes red 1 would be better?
Short term goals

Long term goals
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
Lostcause

Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:30 pm

Master wrote: ↑
Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:22 pm
Would you lead with this photo or something that shows a bit more my muscles likes red 1 would be better?
Not really sure. If you get both retouched then just test it on tinder or photofeeler and choose the better one. Personally not a fan of red's tho. The background and posing are kinda bland there.

Also thanks! Never expected that a pink blouse will be my most edgy outfit haha
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:09 pm

Ok some light style feedback

I dont hate the overall vibe of what you are wearing, its a little different to what I'd prescribe but i think it will work. The style is kind of gym-bro but not bad gym-bro

The shorts - i am a fan of the idea to give you a sort of goofy/fun topless pic.
But those shorts look too big. For shorts in general they should stop above your knees. And given you are a big guy you are going to look better in more form fitting shorts.

I dont often recommend tees like the grey and white one, you'd be better off with something in a strong neutral solid colour or finding that sort of pattern on a floral button up shirt

Longline tees - this is interesting cause these have pretty much died as a trend over here, but i see Tristan wearing them still so they must be more of a thing over the pond still. What's come into fashion lately is oversized t-shirts and heavyweight t-shirts.

I usually recommend wearing hats forward more often than not. Backwards is frat boy-ish

Prefer the non smiling ones

Favourites are tanktop3 and stairs8
Master

Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:41 pm

Radical wrote: ↑
Ok some light style feedback

I dont hate the overall vibe of what you are wearing, its a little different to what I'd prescribe but i think it will work. The style is kind of gym-bro but not bad gym-bro

The shorts - i am a fan of the idea to give you a sort of goofy/fun topless pic.
But those shorts look too big. For shorts in general they should stop above your knees. And given you are a big guy you are going to look better in more form fitting shorts.
Never really tought about short shorts on someone whos kind of big, but yeah it would def look better. Bigger guys always wear short bathing suit, thanks for pointing that out!
I dont often recommend tees like the grey and white one, you'd be better off with something in a strong neutral solid color or finding that sort of pattern on a floral button up shirt
Yeah this is my only Tee that is not solid color pretty much, wanted to try it out and came out with one of my better pictures (white9), but I see what you mean. I have a floral shirt but I never wore it, might do whenever I'll go on a photoshoot with a friend.
Longline tees - this is interesting cause these have pretty much died as a trend over here, but i see Tristan wearing them still so they must be more of a thing over the pond still. What's come into fashion lately is oversized t-shirts and heavyweight t-shirts.
I highly prefer thigh shirt since one of my asset is being somewhat jacked, you would recommend oversized shirt even for a short bulky guy like me?
I usually recommend wearing hats forward more often than not. Backwards is frat boy-ish

Prefer the non smiling ones

Favourites are tanktop3 and stairs8
Def should have done some with hat forward, just strated recently wearing hat and thought backward suited me better, will def try out forward in next photoshoots and such thanks!
Def the non smiling ones are the best

Thanks a lot for all your inputs Radical very appreciated πŸ‘Š
Short term goals

Long term goals
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:34 pm

Yeah you almost wanna go the full Hasselhoff with that picture lol

Regards dressing for shorter guys

A trick is to go monotone (same colour shirt and trousers)
Going different colours cuts you off at the waist and gives you no help whereas monotone doesnt
Master

Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:05 am

Sup yall got a juicy one today!

Some of you might know that I went on a photoshoot with a "pro photographer" Sunday June 18. She was not like top pro, but it only costed me 175$ so I didn't complain. We took multiple photos and I posted multiple in this exact log and asked people for feedback/taste and it payed off thanks!

I decided to go with this one as my first photo.
Red1.jpg
This one as my second.
White3.jpg
This one as my third.
Stairs3.jpg
And finally this one as my fourth.
Tanktop2.jpg
I know I have to add some group/activity photos and at least one "Juxtaposition" I'm going to work on that no worries, but I thought that for the moment this set of photos had a good mix of smile/no smile, looking good/jacked, but I also realized that holy shit I need bigger delts Jesus fucking Christ πŸ˜‚ Anyway, I restarted all my dating profiles (tinder/fb dating/bumble/badoo(popular where I live) and fruitz) and let me tell you, the quality and quantity of women is night and day compared to my old set of photos it's not even funny. First night (I know we are super boosted for multiple hours), but I got like 40 likes in a span of 4-5hours and that's only tinder. Received my first pick up line from a girl πŸ˜‚ and multiple girl actually wrote to me first, which only happened like once or twice with my old set of photos. So I match with this cute blonde and go trough with the usual tinder templates and she is actually looking for something casual too and is available on Monday. So I matched with her on the day I created my new accounts and I got a date with her for the day after.

She seems super into me, respond to my text almost immediately and wrote to me Monday morning letting me know she was looking forward to the date. That's usually my job and was going to do it, but whatever I'll take it lol. We meet at the bar and holy shit when I saw her, god man, prob the hottest girl I've matched with and I'm actually on a date with her. Right off the bath she talks a lot, so that's good I won't have to fill silences like some other dates. We drink and talk for about 1h, I then make a move and she gladly follows. We kissed for a good 2min then we went back to talking for 10-15min then kissed again. I invite her back to my place, which is 2min walk away from the bar, and she gladly accepts. At some point she confessed that she almost flacked, because she's not used to go on a date with a guy after talking so little and she was scared I was a catfish because my profile looked fake. She legit no cap said "You look like a model on your photos", note: The girl has not been on tinder for a long time, but still I was shocked and flattered by that statement.

During the date I received a text from the powerlifting girl, my 2nd lay asking me if I was available the day after to take a drink at the same exact place I was at the moment πŸ˜‚ I said yes, determined the time and it was all set and done. I did all that while the girl was at the restroom of course haha

When at my place, I put on some music in the living room, said to her to choose a movie while I go to the bathroom and when I came back, kissed her right away and it started. I anticipated everything and started the ac in my bedroom before going to the bar. It was hot as hell outside so I did well. We kissed on the couch for a good 5-10min while slowly undressing, she was fierce as hell, biting and marking me with her nails, maybe a little too much to my liking, but that's not what is going to stop me. We moved to my bedroom because it was starting to become way too hot in the living room. Lifted her up like it was nothing, 95 fucking lbs, she seemed to really like it. the undressing accelerated when on my bed and I slowly moved to her pussy and ate her out. She came twice in like 3min, shaking and moaning like crazy. After I was done she said "holy shit I was not expecting this" lol. I'm used to go all out for like 5-6min with other girls before I can make them cum once, but she had a really small pussy (as expected from a 4f10 girl lol) so it was very easy to hit her spot with my finger.

She then got on top of me and wanted the dickin really bad. It went in slowly but surely, but when it was well establish I went ham. She was on top, but I was the one moving. I slapping her pretty hard and she asked for more and more. we changed position to missionary and she took my hand right away and put it on her neck and gagging. After like 5min of missionary I couldn't hold it in, she was way too hot and her pussy way too thigh. It was a good timing, because her pussy started to burn she said. I even tried to eat her out and it was too sensitive at the moment so we layed there, talking for a good 20min. Talking made us want each other again, kissed and I was super hard again. I dicked her missionary again for another 5min and at some point she said "You're so fucking hot" which is like the first time it happens during sex like seriously what the fuck, how could this night be more perfect. After 5min her pussy couldn't take it anymore so we stopped before I could come, but I didnt care since I knew I would need some strength for the next night with the powerlifting girl and since I've been having some ED/Libido issues lately I was kind of glad it happened. I Waited 2min or so, ate her out and made her cum again. We talked some more and she had to go, so that's pretty much it.

Crazy ass fucking night with the hottest girl I ever had a date with, received tons of validation with the "model" comment and "you're so fucking hot" during sex. As I'm writing this, I just cant believe all that happened tbh it feels so unreal, I know its like the 20th time I say it but it's still true. With that my "goal" of getting 5 lays by the end of 2021 is already completed, so I will go hard and add another 15 before the end of 2021. I want 20 lays before the end of 2021 and nothing less. No limiting beliefs this time, I will set a real goal and work hard to get it.

I saw the powerlifting girl (2nd lay, 6th date with her) the day after. Like I said, we went to the same bar I went the day prior and went for ice cream afterwards. Came back to my place listened to the movie 2012 lol and we didn't even get pass the build up of the movie that we had sex right there on my couch. Went to my bedroom and I gave her the vibrator I ordered form amazon. She played with her clit while I dicked her and she came in a matter of minutes and seeing her having this much fun, I couldn't hold it in. We almost came at the same time (I was 2nd fortunately). Went back to my couch and listened to another 30-45min before we had round 2. Like a moron I didnt tell her to go to my bedroom and it was pretty hot in the living room, so I started sweating a lot and when I sweat I lose my erection very easily. Anyhow I didnt cum a 2nd time but I ate her out for a good 10min and made her cum like 3 times. It was very late, so I rode her back to her place.

3rd (2girls in 24) and my libido/ED seems to be coming back to normal. I'm really feeling the hornyness a lot more in the last week or so, so I'm very happy about this. Crazy ass way to start my week. While writing this, I realise I'm currently 5/5 with girls I go on date with. And 4/5 first date lay. My first date ever I didnt lay because I couldnt invite her back to place, but man that's aweaome and not the number I was expecting when starting to date lol

I want to add, I know some people have tagged me in their stuff lately notably @Yaxir and a new cummer @Striker. I'm very sorry I didnt respond to your stuff yet, but with all the hours at the job, the gym, the dating sites, the dates, the family gatherings POST COVID, I barely had time to fill in my own logs, so it's not that I don't want to, but I dont have the time. Since I moved it's been fucking crazy and I don't stop. I have almost 0 time to myself, so I will do my best to respond soon.

GG m8's

- Master
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Short term goals

Long term goals
[*] 10-12% bodyfat