Master Tinder Log - lay#12 4f10 Chinese girl + insane BDSM sex with #2

Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:50 am

Seems like the gods blessed you with a golden tongue XD

Good shit man. You have been killin it lately on tinder. Photoshoot seemed well worth it!

Personally I'm a fan of the 2nd pic more then the 1st one. I would experiment on tinder and see which one gets more traction with whichever one is your first photo. I'm sure some of the other tinder pros can chime in on what's best since Tinder is not my field of expertise
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
Adam
Name: Adam
Goal: Lose Fat
Motto: Become someone you admire

Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:30 pm

Master wrote: ↑
Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:05 am
Crazy ass fucking night with the hottest girl I ever had a date with, received tons of validation with the "model" comment and "you're so fucking hot" during sex. As I'm writing this, I just cant believe all that happened tbh it feels so unreal, I know its like the 20th time I say it but it's still true. With that my "goal" of getting 5 lays by the end of 2021 is already completed, so I will go hard and add another 15 before the end of 2021. I want 20 lays before the end of 2021 and nothing less. No limiting beliefs this time, I will set a real goal and work hard to get it.
Hell yeah man. Good to see you raising the ceiling and chasing a new goal now that you've blown your old goal out of the water. After 5 girls in a short time and 4/5 first-date lays, hopefully you're starting to believe that this isn't a fluke and girls think you're hot.
2022 Goals:
(1) Get Abs
(2) Get to 15 lifetime lays (currently at 10)
(3) Move to a new city with lots of single girls - DONE 6/12
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:42 pm

You'll get 20 lays easily. Congrats man, you deserve it.
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
Master
Name: Maxime
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Stay hard - David Goggins

Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:22 pm

@Toast Well I do like eating girls out very much and pleasing them, so I prob really am blessed haha
I have smart photos turned on so tinder continuously test all my profile photos, but I could try the 2nd one as my main photos and see if I get more matches this way :P

@Adam I do start to realise it, but it's still fucking insane to me, so I'll just shoot for the stars and work hard to get it, thanks for your continuous support Adam very appreciated πŸ‘Š

@Holden Thanks a lot Holden, certainly will work hard to get it πŸ’ͺ
Short term goals
[*] Take awesome tinder photos βœ…
[*] Reach 175lbs (currently 178)
[*] 5 lays by the end 2021 (12/5) βœ…
[*] 20 lays by the end 2021 (12/20)

Long term goals
[*] Beat AA program (Started June 5)
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
[*] 25 Lifetime Lays (15/30)
Master

Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:51 am

KillYourInnerLoser wrote: ↑
Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:58 pm
Full interview with @Master about his weight loss, getting laid, having the right mindset and how to be OBSESSED with your goals:

Thanks for the opportunity Andy! Very appreciated πŸ‘Š
If this can help even only 1 person achieve his own goals, I would be a happy man!
Cheers man

- Master
Short term goals

Long term goals
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
Yaxir
Goal: Get Laid / Lose Fat

Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:29 pm

@Master i just read your entire comment about the 2 girls in 24 hours and i am fucking happy for you , brother !

Not only is that impressive , but it also gave me the courage to grow big muscles like you and then hire a photographer to take dating appropriate pictures that would make girls swipe right on me and want to meet with me !

The positive effect is just enormous ! , if you ever wanted to inspire someone - consider it done

I am starting to think my brain has developed a positive feedback loop with you - so whenever you post something good my brain understands and accepts it as a possibility !

take your time to reply, life happens to everyone

i myself am going through overcoming and throwing away some emotional / psychological baggage - have to keep working and chipping away to be a better man

see you around , mate !
Master

Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:19 pm

Yaxir wrote: ↑
@Master i just read your entire comment about the 2 girls in 24 hours and i am fucking happy for you , brother !

Not only is that impressive , but it also gave me the courage to grow big muscles like you and then hire a photographer to take dating appropriate pictures that would make girls swipe right on me and want to meet with me !

The positive effect is just enormous ! , if you ever wanted to inspire someone - consider it done
Inspiring people really is the most satisfying thing I get out of this, maybe expect for sleeping with girls ;P But osmeone telling me that I'm an inspiration is such a huge compliment it's insane, so Thank you man!
Yaxir wrote: ↑
I am starting to think my brain has developed a positive feedback loop with you - so whenever you post something good my brain understands and accepts it as a possibility !

take your time to reply, life happens to everyone

i myself am going through overcoming and throwing away some emotional / psychological baggage - have to keep working and chipping away to be a better man

see you around , mate !
It absolutely IS a possibility, I had doubts and setbacks (Like the hospitalization or my car broking down) but I did not let those doubts and setbacks get the better of me and I found solutions and work through it and it got me where I am right now. Not too long ago I was looking at myself in the mirror and telling myself I had to change asap and get ahold of my life, 4months later I'm sleeping with girls and liking what I see in the mirrors. If you want it bad enough it will happen 1000% and sooner than you think. If you told me 5months ago that it would only take this long before I find success I would have never believed you.

Keep fighting man, life is throwing us trials non-stop when we are trying to change and how you defeat those trials really shapes the person you are going to be.
I'm telling you man, listen to both episode with David Goggings and Joe Rogan and if you don't come out of these interview with thinking you cant make anymore excuses then I don't know what to say.

You've been working at it for quite some time Yaxir, I noticed. Keep going man and give up cant wait to see a longtime progress pic/log

Cheers
- Master
Short term goals

Long term goals
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
Master

Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:27 pm

Sup yall, got a very good one today!

While talking with the pro photographer who took my tinder photo, she mentioned a "new" dating app that is getting very popular, called Fruitz. She explained to me how it works, it's pretty fun and you can screen even more using their fruit system. So Sunday I install the app to see how it works and in less than 24h I matched with a couple of cute young girls. One of which has lingerie photos and shit on her profile. She has a pretty cute face and a insaaaaaaane body. So I ask the obligatory predetermined question (part of Fruitz "break the ice" concept) and then go on with the usual template. "Hey you are cute, what are you up to", "What do you like to do for fun", "Where do you live I'm in ***", etc. etc. She end up being available the same night. We matched at like 8PM and bar stop serving alcohol at 11PM, so I quickly chose a place near where I live, she agreed, jump into a shower and drove to hers to get her.

Right off the bath the sexual tension is off the chart. No joke, maybe 5min after I got her in my car, I told a joke about her calling me daddy and she was really into it. It really made the rest of the night smooth for me since I know she's already really into me so making moves was super easy. We arrive at the bar, drank and talked. At some point she says, "I don't sleep with guys on the first date..." I tought nothing of it and just continued with my game plan. The more we talk the more we touch each other. I kiss her at some point and she really liked it. She told me I was really her "type", felt good. She told me about her Onlyfans and that she was in the top 3.6% of girls with most subscribers. So at this point I'm internally telling myself "So hundreds of virgin dudes are paying her a monthly subscription fee, while I'm here kissing her and having her lust over me". I still cant believe it. More touching, more sexual tension. I invite her back to my place and she accepts. So yeah "not sleeping with guys on the first date" my ass lol.

We arrive at my place, and right away we start kissing and undressing. I ate her out on my sofa and quickly realized this girl is not normal lol. She was moaning pretty loudly and when she came the first time while I ate her out, her whole body was convulsing for a good 30sec after she came. I personally never seen that before. She then sucked me, A tier blowjob as expected haha and then I fucked her in multiple position. At some point I gave her a vibrator, so she can play with her clit while I fuck her and she went mental. She came back to back around 5 times during that sequence. After we were done, she was shaking and her legs were hard to relax for a good minute lmao honestly not sure what is going on with her, but she really seems to have more pleasure from sex than any girl I have ever seen. She told me that was the second time ever she was able to cum back to back to back like that, I thought "Jesus fucking christ this is not the first time I hear that, guys are really lazy during sex with women", but it's whatever I satisfy them and they want to come back so that's a plus for me! We went to my bedroom cuddle and talked and after 5min she was ready for round 2. She almost died 5min ago and she wanted more GOD DAMN! I ate her out like a madman, got hard again and fucked her again. I didn't cum, but still had tons of fun. It was late as hell so I drove her back and she invited me to go out with her on Friday (we were Monday) and I said yes.

On Wednesday I saw the powerlifting girl again. 7th date with her I think. We went to a bar in front of a cinema, drank a couple of drink and went to see Spacejam 2. We didn't finish the movie, we were so horny. She asked to do it in the cinema bathroom! I was like "whaaaat! Lets gooo ", but I didn't bring condoms.... I was so pissed, I always bring condoms and the 1 time I forget that's when it would have happened. So instead we went to my place, 10min ride approx and as soon as we step in my apartment we fucked, twice actually! Great night with her once again!

On Friday I saw the Onlyfans girl again. We went to a bar where we couldn't ear each other, we couldn't dance or stay up because of covid, overall shit experience, but she was fine as hell we just teased each other the whole night. I drank a loooot and was pretty drunk. We went there in bus since finding a parking in downtown is shit and it's only a 10-15min bus ride from my place. Came back from the bar and had to walk for a good 15min before arriving at my place. We were walking on the University campus all while teasing each other more and more and at some point I just said "I would fuck you right on this table right here" and she said go! She leaned on the picnic table and I fucked her right there! After like 3min of fucking her, a group of 6 people passed like 100m behind us and I heard "YEAH BUDDY!" lmao. We were both drunk so we just didn't gave a fuck and continued. Made her cum, I was wayyyyyyyyy too drunk to cum, so I just zipped my pants and walked haha. It's like 2AM at this point, not a single soul on the road, we stop at a traffic light inside the campus because her feets were hurting, she lean to remove her heels and she stopped her face in front of my dick while looking up right in my eyes, I just pulled it out and she sucked it for a good 20-30sec. This girl is fucking insane I'm not shitting you, she just realized 2 of my biggest phantasm in 15min. We arrived at my place, fucked like wild beasts. We fucked twice and I came twice. She prob came like 6 or 7 times during the whole time and like last time, she seemed like she was about to die again at some point lol.

I'm seeing her again on Sunday and she then goes back to Vancouver on the 10th, but she will come back in about a month! Don't know what we will do on Sunday yet, but I know it will end in wild sex yet again! Experience like this one really makes all the suffering of loosing weight and building muscles worth it 100000%

Cheers

- Master
blueman
Name: Blue

Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:37 pm

I love your journal. Is it possible to share some screenshots of the conversation with the girls getting to the date? It's one of the places I'm stuck, they don't respond anymore and wondering what other text you guys are using.
Relentless
Motto: Positive Mental Attitude

Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:06 pm

Great pictures, good money spend on that photoshoot.

Awesome updates you are on fire.
Master

Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:52 pm

@blueman Thanks man! Yeah I can share an exemple, but you will pretty much have to adapt to every girl, because they wont respond the same thing. The best thing I can recommend is read the tinder guide in its entirety, but the the messaging part is found here: https://killyourinnerloser.com/tinder-guide-3/
Use these template, that's what I use for like 90% of the girls and it works wonders.
The messages you will send will vary for every situation, like when a girl wants to meet up right away, I will usually improvise but keep the template in mind.
Sorry my exemple is in french but you can get the jist of it, it's quick and efficient.
convo1.JPG
conv2.JPG
convo3.JPG
If you look at the begining of Andy's guide part 3, this is exactly word for word what's written then, but translated.

Hope it helps
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Master on Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Short term goals

Long term goals
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
Master

Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:55 pm

Relentless wrote: ↑
Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:06 pm
Great pictures, good money spend on that photoshoot.

Awesome updates you are on fire.
Thanks a lot man, Trying hard! Very worth it man, I recommend to pay for a photoshoot to anyone who cant go do it with friends and want some awesome photos and get laid πŸ’ͺ
Short term goals

Long term goals
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:20 pm

Your recent photoshoot and lay #6 story with the public sex inspired me to suck it up and buy a DSLR.

Looking forward to more of your posts.
πŸ’πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸΆ
5'5" indian in πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ†’πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
πŸ“– My Story

πŸ₯° dating log
πŸ’ͺ🏾 training log

see my interview!
Master

Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:58 am

colgate wrote: ↑
Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:20 pm
Your recent photoshoot and lay #6 story with the public sex inspired me to suck it up and buy a DSLR.

Looking forward to more of your posts.
Hey thanks a lot man! Yeah of course go at it! But if you have no one to take photos with like I do, you can always pay someone to go on a photoshoot and it will be a great start! Of course I'm not done, I'll go on many more photo shoots, but with this set of photos, It's a good start and I have my hand full right now 😜
Short term goals

Long term goals
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
Master

Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:00 am

KillYourInnerLoser wrote: ↑
Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:15 pm
You're killing it lately. You up for coming on my podcast again and giving an update on where you're at - maybe when you get to lay #10? Things you've learned, the fun stories you've had, more motivation to others who think they can't change, etc etc? You're a damn inspiration.

If so, just shoot me a message as soon as you hit #10 (which at this rate you could do in 2 fucking weeks...)
Thanks a lot Andy it means so much especially coming from you!! I'm more than hyped up! Last time was fun as hell. For sure I'm at 8 right now! I will soon update my log with lay #7-8 story, so sooner than later ill hit 10! Going to hit you up sometime soon!

Cheers!
Short term goals

Long term goals
[*] 10-12% bodyfat