CovidSlayer's Tinder Picture Selection

CovidSlayer
Goal: Get laid more

Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:39 pm

Hey guys, so I recently went on a trip and got a bunch of pretty good pictures I think. I want to share them here though and get your input because ironically my Tinder seems to be doing terribly after uploading them. I wonder if there's a weak link in there? Or somehow I got shadowbanned right after upgrading to Platinum, because I did boost once and got only 5 trash likes from gays and obese women, which I think makes no sense. Anyway, here's my current Tinder selection attached. Would really appreciate your sincere feedback, if I should remove or crop differently (like less zoomed in some of them). I would love it if someone could make the background more vibrant in the pic where I'm with the blue shorts facing the camera, it was a cool spot but the lighting was weak.
CovidSlayer

Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:42 pm

And here's other photos I have that might be good, not sure if I should put them in or not.
CovidSlayer

Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:31 pm

I'd really like at least the feedback of a few guys here who I've followed their stories and know a thing or two about Tinder. I mostly want to know if I'm overrating my own pictures or if I should maybe try a reset (which is huge hassle to do to entirely so I'll only do it if worth it). @Reservoir @Radical @KillYourInnerLoser

Thanks in advance!
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:21 pm

Have you followed all of Andys main advice?

- set age below 25 (usually a big one)
- boosts fridays, saturday evenings

These pictures are ok but you have no edge in them
You are also alone with no friends - need at least one shot with people

From these options id use the red button up shirt shot as the main 1st pic, the ab shot as 2nd pic then find a good shot of you with mates as a 3rd
CovidSlayer

Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:52 am

Hey Rad, thanks a lot for the reply. Yeah I did set my age to 24. I still haven't tried boosts at night recently so I'll give it a shot, I tried at 6:30PM on weekdays.

You're right that I need a decent shot with friends. So aside from the red button up and the abs pic, you think I shouldn't really use any of the others? Sounds reasonable because I know it's better to have only 3 great pictures than 6 less than stellar ones.