Please rate my dating pics

CaptainRk
Name: Dilly
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Succeed or die trying

Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:15 am

Hey guys!

I would appreciate it if you could give some feedback on the pics I'm using for online dating. I got most of them done within the last week after reading the Tinder guide.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Cheers!
TimmyTurner
Name: Timmy
Goal: Lay Pipe & Make Mulla

Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:45 am

Good job on putting yourself out there. I'm gonna list my feedback but bear in mind I've spent the past 2 months studying up on photography so I'm quite nitpicky when it comes to composition etc.

1 (Bachata) - Like the idea behind it (& could possibly be a good supporting pic) but the people in the background are distracting. If you could get a similar shot again but angled so it appears that you & your partner are the only ones there, that would be lit.

2 (Back) - Not a fan. Won't add anything to your dating profile

3 (Bali) - I actually like this pic. The only thing would be to maybe crop in tighter so it cuts off at your hip. Since it cuts off at the knee it looks like it was more accidental than intentional & that you don't have feet lol.

4 (Profile) - To me this is more of a LinkedIn type pic. If you're gonna use a plain backdrop and a neutral t-shirt, add some accessories etc to give you some edge and make you stand out a bit more

5 (Tilted) - Don't know if it's the tilt but your facial expression looks creepy. Nice background though.

6 (Workout) - Can't tell 100% but it looks like your forcing a smile whilst holding yourself up so it doesn't feel 100% natural. You could probably shoot it again but keep a straight face or look like you're actually working out. Also, if you've got the physique you could do this one topless and it wouldn't look out of place.
365 Project
  • 1 post a day to my log: 0/365

2022 Goals

Dating/Social
  • AA program (31st December)
  • 10 lays w/ all new girls (31st December) (5/10)

Financial/Work
  • Earn £500 p/m outside 9-5 (31st March)
  • Earn £500 p/m online (31st December)

Fitness/Looks
  • Bulk to 76kg w/ 2 mini-cuts (31st December)
  • 2 new tattoos (31st December)
  • Build a minimalist, fuck boy wardrobe (31st December)
CaptainRk
Name: Dilly
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Succeed or die trying

Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:51 pm

Thanks for the feedback! I'll keep it mind for future pics :)
Lostcause
Goal: New toys

Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:06 pm

TimmyTurner wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:45 am
1 (Bachata) - Like the idea behind it (& could possibly be a good supporting pic) but the people in the background are distracting. If you could get a similar shot again but angled so it appears that you & your partner are the only ones there, that would be lit.
I disagree with that. They are literally blured to not be distracting. I would rather focus on your facial expression there which is kinda silly, but I am not the one to judge that.
Also, it's landscape, so the people in the background will be croped out on tinder anyway.

Bali is nice, but does not really show off how you really look like, so not a best choice for the main photo.
Workout is really cool, but I would rather see a more serious expression there. 'neutral', 'lightly focused on workout', or 'suprised "are you making a photo of me?"' kind of expression.

I would suggest either growing your hair to the point where it's not visibile that you are balding (which is not an option I suppose?), or keeping head fully shaved (at least for photos/dates). take example of profile.jpg - it has the worst of two words.