Get ton of matches because of extremely good pictures, but dates are disappointed when they see me IRL

Sometimes
Name: Jim
Goal: Build a steady rotation

Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:53 am

I'm thinking if it is even worth pursuing Tinder at this point.

Yes, I have hundreds of matches, because I have amazing pictures, which also have been edited a bit (blur in background, color opacity, contrasts, etc...).

But in real life the girls are visibly disappointed, because my face simply doesn't look as good as in pictures.

Partially it's probably my fault, since I've lost like 5 kgs of muscle mass during Covid and grew out my hair from short to long.

Will work on regaining that lost mass and get a shorter hairstyle.

Meanwhile, is it even worth going on Tinder dates if I know the girls are going to be disappointed by my looks?

Would you continue Tinder dating at this point or focus on day game (like I'm doing now).

Also, I noticed the girls you can get from day game are WAAAY hotter than from Tinder.
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Digital Nomad Income
Motto: Action > Perfection

Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:28 am

It's the same with girls. Quite a lot of them are hotter in Tinder/ Bumble than IRL. So nothing too bad.

Also, I am still banging chicks from Bumble so far. And I'm scheduled to bang a chick this coming Saturday, too. Thinking if I should book a motel lol

But more importantly, please share your pics in Tinder & a normal unedited selfie of you. We can't really help you if we don't even know what you & your face looks like. If you're scared of letting your face out, start a private thread, then.
Aspiring Digital Nomad

Follow my lifestyle journey log

Fitness:
-) Cut to 56 kg, then bulk after

Sex Enhancement:
-) Bathmate & Kegels

Learning goals:
-) 10 books
-) more note-taking & reviewing of past materials

^^Lifestyle habit tracker can be monitored here.

Learning Chinese Mandarin:
-) Mandarin 365 Project, monitor here.

Follow my business journey log

$ Goals:
-) US$3k/ mo nomad income
-) US$10k/ mo nomad income
Lostcause
Goal: New toys

Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:23 am

No girl will notice loss of 5kg of muscle just by looking on your face. Just get your hair in order and you will be fine.
TimmyTurner
Name: Timmy
Goal: Lay Pipe & Make Mulla

Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:51 am

Sometimes wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:53 am
Meanwhile, is it even worth going on Tinder dates if I know the girls are going to be disappointed by my looks?
When you say you've been on dates and seen the girls are visibly disappointed, how is that shown? Also, what's the sample size (i.e. how many girls has it happened with). You can't necessarily write off all the girls on Tinder just because of a few.
365 Project
  • 1 post a day to my log: 0/365

2022 Goals

Dating/Social
  • AA program (31st December)
  • 10 lays w/ all new girls (31st December) (5/10)

Financial/Work
  • Earn £500 p/m outside 9-5 (31st March)
  • Earn £500 p/m online (31st December)

Fitness/Looks
  • Bulk to 76kg w/ 2 mini-cuts (31st December)
  • 2 new tattoos (31st December)
  • Build a minimalist, fuck boy wardrobe (31st December)
Sin Silver
Name: Silver
Goal: Build a career
Motto: You're responsible for your own happiness

Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:23 pm

Can you post you tinder profile for us?

It's clear your physically fit from your profile picture, but we know very little else. We need to see you face, style and genereal appearance to give you better direction.
Relentless
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Positive Mental Attitude

Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:31 pm

Are you sure they are dissapointed by your looks? Is this feedback you received multiple times from girls who went on a date with you?