Please rate my current pics and give me some recommendations for my upcoming photoshoot with a model

Tyler Bourbon
Name: Tyler
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Pushing that rock up the hill

Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:41 pm

Howdy guys, I went through all the pics I have of myself and created the following selection:
I already got some feedback on it from someone whose input I value very much, but I would love to get your feedback on it!

Since the girl I was with last year, was very much into bondage & domination and we had lots of fun with it, I want to create a BDSM type profile as per Andys guide, but Im not so sure which pics are most suitable for it.

Also, being super determined to rock it with Tinder, I asked a photopraph to organize a photoshoot with a model, but now with the actual shoot coming up this weekend I realize Im actually not so sure what type of photos I should get with the model?
Any recommendations on the types of photos, scenarios, locations?

Another question which im wondering about in this context: from past experience I know, that for some reason blonde girls are more into me (I guess it has something to do with genetic compatibility), whereas I actually want more experience with girls with dark hair.
So should I hire a model with dark hair or, reverse psychology & all, with more lighter hair? :lol:
If you guys think, thats overthinking it, please let me know.

Thank you!
Last edited by Tyler Bourbon on Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheGreatTurk
Goal: Getting quality pussy

Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:34 pm

I like 10 and 17.

But I think what you need is 8 weeks of gym (4 times a week, 1 chest and 1 shoulders) + 200 g protein / 3000 kcal per day) and then your shooting would be a killer.
Tyler Bourbon
Name: Tyler
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Pushing that rock up the hill

Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:39 pm

TheGreatTurk wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:34 pm
I like 10 and 17.

But I think what you need is 8 weeks of gym (4 times a week, 1 chest and 1 shoulders) + 200 g protein / 3000 kcal per day) and then your shooting would be a killer.
Thanks mate.
I get what you're saying about going to the gym, but I'm a bit of a hard-gainer and I hurt my wrists last year trying to bulk up, so at the moment Im taking it slow and just try to look lean & athletic.