Critique my pictures please

BeardedAnus
Goal: Get Laid

Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:49 am

Hey guys it would be greatly appreciated if I could receive some feedback on my pictures. I have some pictures with friends as well but I would rather not post those. Thank you

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... SJqYaPJSp-
Last edited by BeardedAnus on Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adam
Name: Adam
Goal: Lose Fat
Motto: Become someone you admire

Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:59 am

They're currently restricted access.
2022 Goals:
(1) Get Abs
(2) Get to 15 lifetime lays (currently at 10)
(3) Move to a new city with lots of single girls - DONE 6/12
BeardedAnus
Goal: Get Laid

Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:48 pm

Adam wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:59 am
They're currently restricted access.
Should work now
Master
Name: Maxime
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Stay hard - David Goggins

Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:57 pm

I like 3,4,5,6. They could be wayyy better with a proper dslr camera and if you want to get the top women you will NEED to replce all of em eventually, but these are not so bad for a start.
Good smile on #3. You look jacked in the red shirt on #4. #5 also good smile but I would crop out the bottom of the photo, you look like you are about to fall lol. #6, drinking wine might be good idk, but I would also cut out your plate, looks weird in the photo imo.
The other ones doesnt amke you look like you get laid and drags you down honnesly. You have a lot of potential and if you manage to loose a bunch of fat you will look awesome + with good photos you will slay!
You also look like you can pack lots of muscle, so loose that fat go to the gym for awhile and take good photos or pay a pro (like I did) and you will slay.
Short term goals
[*] Take awesome tinder photos ✅
[*] Reach 175lbs (currently 178)
[*] 5 lays by the end 2021 (12/5) ✅
[*] 20 lays by the end 2021 (12/20)

Long term goals
[*] Beat AA program (Started June 5)
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
[*] 25 Lifetime Lays (15/30)
Adam
Name: Adam
Goal: Lose Fat
Motto: Become someone you admire

Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:37 pm

Hey Man. First of all: Good for you taking some pictures and putting them up for feedback here on the forums. That's what the forums are for.

I don't really like any of these photos for online dating. I don't think any of them make you look very good. 4 is the best imo and 7 is a decent headshot, but I think you can improve on them both right now by dressing better and having a fresh shave/haircut when you take them. Did you read the Tinder Photo guide on this website? The whole guide is worth reading, but in particular I want to draw your attention to this section (https://killyourinnerloser.com/tinder-g ... r-3-photos) as it'll help you have an idea of what to shoot for. I see from your intro post that you're trying to cut to 15% bodyfat. That's great, you'll definitely be able to take better pics once you're lean. But in the meantime you can still improve on what you have with some better clothes and by going to a hairdresser and getting some feedback for what would look good on you. I keep my hair pretty short so I can't advise you on longer hair styles if that's what you want to keep. A good hairdresser can give you some feedback, especially if you're willing to pay extra. For clothes: Andy's Tinder guide has some guidance and Radical has a style guide that most of the guys here use https://thehatfish.com/.
2022 Goals:
(1) Get Abs
(2) Get to 15 lifetime lays (currently at 10)
(3) Move to a new city with lots of single girls - DONE 6/12