Laurelius Log

Laurelius
Goal: Offline Game

Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:37 pm

Hey all!

I got laid for the first time since I got to KYIL, and I figured I would post it here.

Some facts:
- I got here in December 2020.
- I started going to one of the best hairstylists in town. It costs twice a regular haircut, but it's totally worth it.
- I got my ears pierced, and started building a collection of earrings, necklaces, and rings.
- ATM, I'm 9 kilos heavier. I went from skinny to normal, which is a big improvement.
- I picked up photography, and spend a lot of time coming up with cool places to take pictures for me, my friends, and my girl.
- I'm in an open relationship. We got together three years ago and opened the relationship right before COVID (what a timing). December was the time I felt like going out again.
- My looks improved a lot. Nothing too spectacular, but I get compliments on a weekly basis. That didn't happen before. I also fucking love how I look, and I'm more competent at buying.

My goals are:
- Sleeping with three girls before the year ends (1/3)
- Getting to 85 kilos before the year ends (79/85)
- Have six cool pictures on Tinder (1/6). With "cool" I mean pictures that look casual, with good lighting, good posing, and killing looks.

The date
I've had two dates this far with different girls, but things didn't escalate. This time I matched with a 38 yo on Saturday and arranged a date on Sunday. I was super nervous: my only goal was to get there and allow myself to be as awkward as possible. Nothing further from reality: we got along super well, had a lot of fun, and ended up in a hotel (which is super common where I live).

Honesty
I've been bumped down the last couple of months: I couldn't manage to get a date and I was getting just a few matches, even though when I started using Tinder I managed to get two dates super fast. Then it hit me. I'm in an open relationship, and I have it on my bio and I mention it when I ask for their Instagram. I didn't do this at first: I think there is a line between honesty and giving away too many details. So I got back to what I did at the beginning: I'd just mention that I'm not looking for anything serious, without specifying why. Now I'm up again: I get about 5-10 matches per day (even though my profile is trash) and have two more dates lined up for the end of the week.

Let's see what happens then.
Goals
- Sleeping with a girl I met dancing [0/1]
- Sleeping with a girl right after social dancing [0/1]

- Sleeping with more girls in 2021 than ever before (6/6)
- Having a threesome with my girlfriend and another girl (1/1)
Laurelius

Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:42 pm

Hey.

I got a big one: I'm about to rent my first apartment. I'm so freaking excited! The place is super nice, the location is super convenient, and it's really cheap. I wasn't planning to move until next year, but I couldn't let this slip. I'm calling tomorrow to arrange the final details: wish me luck!

I also got two dates this week.

The first one had a killing body, at least according to her insta. I picked her up and we went to a bar. We had a lot of fun, and I pulled my one-and-only move: sitting next to her and wrapping my arm around her. She had told me before that she doesn't like making out in public, and she kept a lot of distance even though we were next to each other holding hands and stuff. This bumped me down a bit because I didn't want to propose going to a hotel if we hadn't even kissed. I probably should have, but we were really clicking and I'm probably moving this week anyways. We made out a lot when I let her at her house, and she kept texting me afterward.

The second date was awesome. One of those girls your friends high-fives you for going out with. We had a lot of fun and we made out a lot. We must have been in the bar for two or three hours, and I asked her if she wanted to chill in the car a bit. Things escalated a bit, and we went to a hotel. The sex was really hot and she wants to see me again, so I'm really looking forward to moving haha.

Lifetime lays: 7. One more and I accomplish my goal for the year.
Goals

Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:44 pm

Good stuff dude

Always good to see another ginger lad killing it
Vice
Goal: Hit 190 lbs

Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:51 pm

Not escalating in public is something I do as well; I try to avoid making out at bars/clubs. Primarily since I'm a regular and I don't want to be known as the cheesy make out guy, and partly because women try to avoid being perceived as sluts in public. Next time have a reason to go back to the hotel or whatever once it's clear you're vibing. In the future I suggest you sit next to the girl and not worry too much about doing as much physical contact as you did, you can gauge her interest with light touching. it's a "less is more" kind of thing.

Lastly, I love the concept of there being a line between honesty and giving away too many details, that's a really clear way of outlining that idea.
Vice's Log (Threesomes, military adventures, online dating shitshow, and shaking off the rust from night game: viewtopic.php?t=739
Laurelius

Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:49 pm

Radical wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:44 pm
Good stuff dude

Always good to see another ginger lad killing it
Thanks man! I'm still not sure my hair plays for or against me on average, but girls surely love crossing us off of their lists haha.
Vice wrote:
Not escalating in public is something I do as well; I try to avoid making out at bars/clubs. Primarily since I'm a regular and I don't want to be known as the cheesy make out guy, and partly because women try to avoid being perceived as sluts in public. Next time have a reason to go back to the hotel or whatever once it's clear you're vibing. In the future I suggest you sit next to the girl and not worry too much about doing as much physical contact as you did, you can gauge her interest with light touching. it's a "less is more" kind of thing.
100% agree, it shouldn't be a reason not to ask her to my place/somewhere else. I'll try to just propose it next time!

Also, I should just make a move when leaving the place. A while ago I'd do just that when it was impossible to sit next to the girl: the second we were standing on the street or a not so crowded place, I'd just go for the kiss. I'd have felt less nervous about going somewhere else.
Vice wrote:
Lastly, I love the concept of there being a line between honesty and giving away too many details, that's a really clear way of outlining that idea.

Thanks! I'm still not sold on the whole not mentioning I have a girlfriend idea. It surely improved my results, but it doesn't feel right. I decided something obvious which is explaining my situation to any girl I plan to keep seeing.
Goals

Laurelius

Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:06 pm

Well, this is a happy update. I achieved my goal for the year: sleeping with three girls 🎉🙌

I found Andy's Tinder guide in mid-December. I didn't download Tinder until February, but I took action immediately: pretty much everything on the first post of this log.

I feel in my best moment regarding my body, my style and women in general: I think I can sleep with more girls this year than ever before 🙃 So that's my new goal before January 1st: sleeping with three more women. (I slept with 5 girls before KYIL, and since then I slept with 3)

The girl

I went out again with the girl with the killing body. She mentioned she was out of money so I told her to grab some beers and just chill in a park or something. We talked for an hour and I told her to go back to my car. We chilled for a bit more and then started making out. Man, and I thought she was self-conscious in public. Things escalated, so I proposed going to a motel. She said yes.

You can figure out the rest 😜 Nothing to add, except that naked she was a thousand times hotter than I thought (it's still winter in Argentina). Biggest boobs I've ever seen in my life and I'm a boobs-gentleman, so it was a hot night.

We had a great time, so I'm totally seeing her again. If that happens, I'll tell her afterward that I'm in an open relationship. If she's cool with that (I'm not proud to admit it, but I hope so 🙃) I'll ask her to meet my gf for a threesome.

I'll keep you updated on that.

Oh, and I haven't moved yet. I'm working on that though.
Goals

Laurelius

Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:58 am

Hey guys!

I decided I didn't wanna post until I either accomplished my goals or failed at them, given the time constraints.

Apartment
I have my own place. I feel so relaxed when I'm on a date now! It doesn't really matter if I don't kiss the girl at all: I just asked her to go back to my place and I know we are almost definitely gonna do it (it hasn't failed once so far).

It's also cool to have a place where my gf and I can try anything: tieing her to the bed, the door, using the vibrator...

Magic Wand
I got the Doxy magic wand Andy always recommends. It was worth every penny! My girlfriend freaking loves it. She just can't get enough of it. There were nights we got to 4 orgasms (her personal record). I also tried with two other girls and they loved it too. One wasn't able to cum at all with a guy, and the other one started the night saying that she only cummed by penetration. I proved her wrong, twice 😜

It's especially fun to use in threesomes...

Honesty/Threesomes
I cannot believe it but I freaking had a threesome. Two, actually. I told a girl I was seeing that I was in an open relationship. She found it super cool and didn't bother her a bit (which was something I was afraid could happen). I feel way more relaxed about it now, and I actually mentioned it to another girl I wanna have a threesome with.

So, I showed this girl some pictures of my girlfriend and she was interested. My girl was also interested in her, so we decided to grab a beer the three of us. They were both SUPER nervous. We talked about it afterward and it was really funny how nervous they both were. I had the advantage, given that I had slept already with both of them. They both hit it off, so we decided to go back to my apartment. And well, you can imagine what happened there.

It was SUPER awkward for me to start the threesome. Like, it's something life doesn't prepare you for lol. I tried with I think girls you should kiss. It didn't work and it was awkward for everyone 😂 I tried kissing the other girl, but she kept putting distance between us. So, I just told them Hey, why don't we go to my room and lay down a bit? It ended up being a super chill way of starting it. Once there, I just started kissing one of them and things escalated.

Dates
I wanted to sleep with three more girls, and yesterday I slept with the third one. Nothing to remark about these dates, except that the girl from yesterday was really cool and she's bisexual, so I'll probably see her again and show her some pics of my girlfriend.

I know it's not important, but I'm surprised I have slept with a girl/a month for six months (when I started dating seriously). It's a metric that for me separated someone who gets laid from everyone else. And, truth is, it wasn't that hard! Lucky me I guess. I mean, it did require me to get some new clothes and a few pictures, but both of those things were pleasant in themselves. And by the way, my profile is trash (I'll let the pictures at the bottom).

I got three modeling gigs. The clothes were terrible, the photographer was just a friend with an iPhone, but I still got some really cool pictures from the last two shootings. I just changed almost all my pictures, tried a boost, and got twice as many likes as usual (I got 32). So I'll see in the coming weeks if things get easier and if the girls get hotter.

Goals
I can say I crushed all the goals I set for myself a few months ago/at the beginning of the year:
- Sleeping with three girls in 2021 (3/3) ✅
- Sleeping with more girls in 2021 than ever before (6/6) ✅
- Telling a potential FWB that I'm in an open relationship (1/1) ✅
- Have a FWB that knows I'm in an open relationship (1/1) ✅
- Having a threesome with my girlfriend and another girl (1/1) ✅

It's been a fun year. However, there were moments where I focused exclusively on sleeping with girls. I didn't love it, and I felt a bit empty at times. I don't regret it though! But now that thanks to Andy I know I can meet girls once in a while, I think I'll just focus on improving myself and crushing some personal goals:
- Spending more time with my girlfriend and having more adventures together.
- Getting a job as a Data Engineer for an American company
- Learning Machine Learning Engineering and start reading some ML papers
- Cooking every week, and learning at least ~5-10 vegetarian/vegan, high-protein recipes
- Getting a six-pack (this is the year)
- Getting rid of my acne (on it already)
- Getting some specific Tinder pictures (I wanna highlight my hobbies):
1. Cooking
2. On my computer
3. Wearing a suit, all professional
4. Taking pictures
5. Working out
6. BDSM vibe
7. Street fashion-like pic, on the street wearing my leather jacket

There are a few more, but I think the ones above are enough to illustrate my point.

I wanna set two goals related to this community though, so I have an excuse to post here and keep you guys updated:
In 2022, I wanna:
- Have three threesomes with three different "sets of girls" (my gf will definitely be in all of them)
- Have a foursome

If I crush the first one, I think the second one won't be that difficult to accomplish. My guess is that most girls who are interested in threesomes would be down for a foursome.

See you later guys!

P.S these are the pictures I used during the last three months or so:

Goals