Ah yes welcome to the fun world of timewasters
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:42 am

Sept 28

Date cancelled.

She was cute but said "maybe next week".
Sure. Maybe. Lol

Stats

2 new dates scheduled
3 #s
30 matches

4 boosts (1 great, 2 decent, 1 trashy)

One of the girls suggested we try the bar at a vegan restaurant where I was flirting with the bar manager there.

Should be interesting...

Pics

Put new pics on. I've been getting more matches per boost, hotter girls and more girls initiating.

Dunno if that's random or attributes to the profile update.

Time will tell.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Manganiello

Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:10 pm

Sept 29

Quick update.

Date with virgin girl

Pulled.

She was super uncomfortable at my place. Like down to come over but like uncomfortable at each step.

Just made out and felt her up.

Didn't really force it or whip it out.

In hindsight I probably couldve.
I was maybe being too accommodating with her. Like I'd advance then she's pull away advance a little farther etc.

It was her first makeout ever. So she was like new new.

I think it was possible to get handjob had I "checked in" with her less. Maybe I was being too empathetic.

Idk
You guys have any suggestions??

I might see her again next week. But still i feel like there were some options there.

I'll update stats later. It was a decent day, got a last minute cancel as well.
Last edited by Manganiello on Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:21 pm

Inexperienced girls are like @KillYourInnerLosers specialty and type. Check over how he approaches it in his GLL logs, theres like 20 virgin stories at least

If you want easy sex tho i advise screening them out which is what i do, bit of a headache in my eyes
Manganiello

Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:02 am

Sept 30

3 dates scheduled.
1 cancelled
1 rescheduled
1 went to a dog park for 30 min.

Long story short.
I double booked 2 girls. Both confirmed. So I rescheduled the uglier one. And then the hotter one cancelled. So I told the uglier were still on and came up with some excuse. Then she said oh ok perfect let's meet at the dog park!

Dumb date. 0 logistics. She was on the middle of moving. And was actually texting people where to pick up her stuff during the date. It was so dumb.

I would've been better off approaching..

Stats today:

3 new scheduled dates (incl. The rescheduled girl)
6 #s
~ 35 matches

3 boosts.

---

Feels like I'm prioritizing dating too much. Which is good. But I'm also routinely leaving work early to go on dates. Which is fine. But I'm not gaining financially when I definitely should be.

Radical wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:21 pm
If you want easy sex tho i advise screening them out which is what i do, bit of a headache in my eyes
I'm going to opt for experience at this point. Once I hit a decent lay count I'll worry more about efficiency.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:37 pm

quick update

Date 1

Went on a proper date with a vegan. Reservations the whole shebang.
Funny thing was the server was a girl I matched with and flirted with last week. But she screened herself out after the "nothing serious" text.
I actually pulled...
But she had to go on 30 minutes so she just messaged me that we should get together later in the week.
So no dice

Date 2

Cute girl.
Drinks for an hour
Pulled
Made out for like 15 minutes, put my hand underneath her bra.
She stopped midway and said she couldnt get into it.
No dice

Friday Date

Another girl. Screened. But she wasn't dtf.
She was weird, she had a hard time making eye contact.
No dice

Last minute hookups - cancels

Both Saturday and Friday
I had a girl March out of the blue asking me to meet them ASAP.

Both times I was already on or lined up for a date. Tried to line something later.
No dice.

Flakes

Still getting flaked/cancelled on majority of the time.
3 on Friday
1 on Saturday

new pics doing well

Very good matching lately. Profile has been doing very well ever since I added new pics.

Crossed 400 match mark this morning.

These two.

current profile

reactions

@Radical
You can use these.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:18 am

Oct 3

Biggest contact acuqisition day ever

12 contacts. Maybe 35 matches today?

"let's be friends"

Vegan chick hit me up with a message basically saying I didn't communicate enough.

... What I think what actually appened was...

She saw me walk with a girl later that night after our date. And put two and two together and realized I wasn't seeking anything serious.

And my low investment texts tipped her over the edge.

Tbh I've texted her wayyyy more than any other girls. So if she wanted more. Id be turned off honestly.

Flake count today

Date tonight

Despite the triple flake. A girl last minute
matched and wanted to go for a walk.
So we went. Had a nice chat. I was curious to see how beta I could be. So it was a nice rapport building connection building date.

In fact I probably connected more with her than any other girl on a date. Ever

Went for the pull. Nothing

I almost want her to ghost. Cuz then I can really see how dumb building a "connection" is.

being too ruthless?

I feel like especially ruthless right now. Almost too cut throat. Where i actually don't care. And that level of non-caring is also meaning there's girls I have yet to text and I'm letting them slip by.

Not sure if it's a good thing. Or how to balance the no-fucks-given with actually putting in effort with a girl.

Zero fucks
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:00 am

KING MANGA
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:32 am

In this thread:

STR8 CHAD PICTURES
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Reservoir
Name: Dimitri
Goal: Get Laid

Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:38 am

@Manganiello admitting that you're using a copy-paste message is completely non-consequential, I get asked that same question 3-4 times a week. Dtf girls will still meet you regardless.

Cool new pics, glad they're working for you. Your face looks leaner on your avatar pic too. Have you kept losing weight since the AA-program days?

Also, maybe I missed it in your log, but are you still telling girls you're after something casual before meeting them, or do you keep things more ambiguous? I ask because why would vegan chick suddenly realize you're not looking for something serious only after meeting you?
  • Goals:
    • 1 cold approach lay
    • 5 approaches in 1 day
    • 10 approaches in 1 day
    • 20 approaches in 1 day
    • Reach Milestone: 20 lifetime lays [29/20]
Manganiello

Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:10 pm

Reservoir wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:38 am
@Manganiello admitting that you're using a copy-paste message is completely non-consequential, I get asked that same question 3-4 times a week. Dtf girls will still meet you regardless.

Cool new pics, glad they're working for you. Your face looks leaner on your avatar pic too. Have you kept losing weight since the AA-program days?

Also, maybe I missed it in your log, but are you still telling girls you're after something casual before meeting them, or do you keep things more ambiguous? I ask because why would vegan chick suddenly realize you're not looking for something serious only after meeting you?
Ya I was thinking that bout the copy paste message cuz @goldfish went on a date with a girl who said that...

---

I have lost weight since. But it's actually maybe only 4 or 5 kilos. Those shots had good lighting and the right angle.

---

I am screening girls.
"Not looking for anything serious"

I didn't with her because I was curious. Last vegan screened herself out. So I wanted to see what happened here.

So this is the outcome of not screening.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Holden
Goal: Rotation

Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:32 am

Manganiello wrote:
I feel like especially ruthless right now. Almost too cut throat. Where i actually don't care. And that level of non-caring is also meaning there's girls I have yet to text and I'm letting them slip by.
On weeks where I have sex with my 3 girls, I basically completely neglect the apps and lose out on amazing women just by pure chance or neglect on my part. That's just how it goes.

However, at this point in my life, I'm in "consistent rotation" mode and not "getting a high notch count" mode. You should figure out which way you want to go. Then automate relentlessly and text girls during every idle moment of the day. At some point it becomes a full time job to manage this shit. I use keyboard shortcuts to save time. Like when girls ask me what my job is, I type in "work1" and my keyboard will display an entire paragraph. I do this for a lot of recurring texts/questions.
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
Dewm
Name: Brady
Goal: Love Myself
Motto: Fuck Bitches Get Money

Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:51 pm

Holden wrote:
Manganiello wrote:
On weeks where I have sex with my 3 girls, I basically completely neglect the apps and lose out on amazing women just by pure chance or neglect on my part. That's just how it goes.

However, at this point in my life, I'm in "consistent rotation" mode and not "getting a high notch count" mode. You should figure out which way you want to go. Then automate relentlessly and text girls during every idle moment of the day. At some point it becomes a full time job to manage this shit. I use keyboard shortcuts to save time. Like when girls ask me what my job is, I type in "work1" and my keyboard will display an entire paragraph. I do this for a lot of recurring texts/questions.
I've thought once my profile is on point, and I have a little extra cash to spend, of hiring a virtual personal assistant to do the swiping/messaging for me. Heck maybe even just see the date booked on my calendar. I haven't read it but in Tim Ferris' book the 40 hour work week he talks about outsourcing stuff to someone in India. For him it was email stuff but tinder could be a big time sink too lol.
Goals
Love Myself
  • Finish my screenplay and make that movie.
  • Produce a comedy show that makes me money
  • Lose weight and gain muscle
Juhboi
Goal: Get shredded
Motto: Be relentlessly positive

Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:33 pm

Manganiello wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:10 pm
So this is the outcome of not screening.
When I went super hard with the apps I went off script ~3 times without screening. The girls were all 8+ and showed a bunch of interest in me up front so I didn't want to blow things. All three girls tragically ended things with me or got weird super fast after sex. I was glad I got to spend time with them - but I do think about the ethics of it. Makes me wonder how guys juggle women without screening upfront.
Manganiello

Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:13 am

Question for you guys.

I had the last 3 girls pull & makeout on the 1st date but not hookup.

- 2 were logistics (had under 30 min b4 they had other commitments)
- 1 said she wasn't feeling it.

How do you guys manage the 2nd date thing?

Like if you sense logistics aren't there. You arrange a future date on the spot?

Cuz like I can convince them to comeback but then I'm hesitating once theyre at my apartment because they dont have time and theyre giving bad body language (closed off).

Appreciate the input.

Ive exclusively been going for first date lays.
Honestly just cuz I don't know any other way.

Holden wrote:
At some point it becomes a full time job to manage this shit. I use keyboard shortcuts to save time. Like when girls ask me what my job is, I type in "work1" and my keyboard will display an entire paragraph. I do this for a lot of recurring texts/questions.
I have shortcuts pinned on my phone's keyboard to say the basic lines. I'm constantly behind.

Juhboi wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:33 pm
All three girls tragically ended things with me or got weird super fast after sex. I was glad I got to spend time with them - but I do think about the ethics of it. Makes me wonder how guys juggle women without screening upfront.
That's where I'm at. I got a super hot girls number by not screening today. And she seems super down. But I'm pretty sure she's relationship seeking.

I'll try it a few more times and make my conclusion. Its fun but I also don't want to be a straight up lying ass or mislead girls into something that isn't there.
Last edited by Manganiello on Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]