Ed's Tinder Pics - New "Pagan" Photo

Moderator: Radical

Ed_
Goal: Get Laid

Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:34 am

Posting my current dating profile pics here. I have a long way to go, but it's a lot better than what I had a year ago.

Let me know if you have any thoughts or the type of pictures I should be looking to add in the future.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Ed_ on Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current Goals:
✅ Lose virginity
✅ Have sex with the same girl a second time
⚪ Overcome AA
⚪ Have sex with the same girl a third time
⚪ Move to a city with better dating options by the end of 2020
⚪ Get to 140 lbs with 10% bodyfat

My Tinder photos thread

My 365 Project: Work Towards My Ideal Body
boblikestacos666
Name: Anon
Goal: Fuck bitches. Get money

Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:58 am

The last picture, your avatar picture, and third picture are the best. The bartender one is good as well.

The last picture should definitely be the profile pic on Tinder.

I would remove the ones with any girls in them. I would also remove the first picture.
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Nomad Income & Pussy
Motto: Action > Perfection

Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:06 am

I'd second the motion with removing the photos with girls in them.
Recovering "Nice Guy"

Goals:
-) Job applications: 5/week
-) Make $$$ before lockdowns lift/ a COVID-19 cure is developed
-) US$2k/ month nomad income from a developing country

COVID-19 Specific:
-) Weekly "gym" routine using resistance bands

Journey to Location-Independent Online Business Owner
KillYourInnerLoser
Name: Andy
Goal: Writing full-time.
Motto: "You sure as hell can too."

Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:48 am

Saying all this with love:
I'll step in and say I completely disagree with you both re: girls in pics. All my experience, and the experience of my clients who get laid, and all my friends who get laid - says photos with girls in them help, if anything. They're certainly not dealbreakers like you both seem to be suggesting. The real way for Ed to know is to test it out, and see if he gets laid more with pics with girls, or more with no pics with girls.

Be careful making assertions when you're really just "guessing". Sigma, you in particular should NOT be giving getting laid advice when you're not getting laid. Radical wrote a pretty good post on this the other day:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=67

Walk the walk first, and then you'll be in a better position to talk the talk.

-Andy
Andy / Australia
Podcast: The Inner Winner Show

140+ lays / 14 threesomes / 1 foursome (MFFF)
Goals 2020: Pay all bills from coaching. Finish 3some & BDSM guides.
Must-have Stuff I Recommend
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Nomad Income & Pussy
Motto: Action > Perfection

Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:12 pm

@KillYourInnerLoser alright. I'll shut up from now on and earn my stripes before I speak any further about this. Watch me.

@Ed_ listen to Andy. He's got way more proof than I do. You're in good hands here, safe from know it alls without experience like me lmao (or anywhere else in Reddit like r/seduction and r/dating_advice)
Recovering "Nice Guy"

Goals:
-) Job applications: 5/week
-) Make $$$ before lockdowns lift/ a COVID-19 cure is developed
-) US$2k/ month nomad income from a developing country

COVID-19 Specific:
-) Weekly "gym" routine using resistance bands

Journey to Location-Independent Online Business Owner
Ed_

Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:39 pm

I did a photo shoot while camping with some friends. We did a sort of "pagan ritual" and I put together a costume for fun.

This is the best photo that came out from it. Not sure if it's ideal for my dating profile. Huge props to @KillYourInnerLoser for touching up the photo :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Current Goals:
✅ Lose virginity
⚪ Overcome AA

My Tinder photos thread

Mav
Name: Mason
Goal: Get a Relationship
Motto: There Is No Tomorrow

Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:29 pm

That pagan picture looks awesome... especially the editing Andy did. Makes it look like a painting.
JamalHash123
Goal: Smash hotter girls

Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:22 am

Sorry but I don't like any of these photos. I second @KillYourInnerLoser 's notion that girls in your profile actually help, but frankly the girls in those photos are not good looking enough and would actually devalue you if you included them in your profile IMO. The only photo that's even "okay" is the black denim jacket one and that's because it shows your tattoo. Otherwise you just don't have enough edge. I think you need to priortize working on your looks right now (particularly bulking up since you have a small frame).
Ed_

Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:16 pm

@JamalHash123 , yeah, I'm definitely not pulling of an "edgy douchebag" look, but I'm not sure that's the best look for my goals right now.

My number one goal is just to overcome my sexual anxieties and become more comfortable with women in bed. I'm really looking for a decent chick who I can have sex with a multiple times (I've never slept with the same girl more than twice). I'm pretty intimated by the idea of having to "perform" for a girl who expects me to be some sex expert whose profile looks like a fuckboy that gets laid all the time.

I'm working on building my physique -- cut me a break, the gyms in my area just opened after being closed for 154 days!

(Also, it's not a tattoo.. it's just the marker on my hand for the event I went to. I don't have any tattoos and I have no plans or interest in getting any.)
Current Goals:
✅ Lose virginity
⚪ Overcome AA

My Tinder photos thread

Lostcause
Goal: Slayin' Girls

Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:26 pm

. My number one goal is just to overcome my sexual anxieties and become more comfortable with women in bed. I'm really looking for a decent chick who I can have sex with a multiple times (I've never slept with the same girl more than twice). I'm pretty intimated by the idea of having to "perform" for a girl who expects me to be some sex expert whose profile looks like a fuckboy that gets laid all the time.
This anxiety is something you caused not by your lack of skill, but your mindset. Most girls while having sex will focus on their own anxieties instead of your performance. Unless its REALLY bad I guess. Whats more, girl wont even know what is a good performance, unless she is experienced with multiple men - most girls are not, because its "slutty" thing to do (wtf, society). And the ones with a lot of experience will have enough sex to not want having sex with you anyway.

I hope this helps changing your mindset! Ofc, experience is still something needed to be comfortable and confident