Ed's Tinder and Stuff - February Abundance

Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:04 pm

Thank you for this last post. I dont have the patience to figure out how to take photos of myself, and was gonna look for a photographer. Its nice seeing you got great results.

Btw, that Street 03 photo is phenomenal. Me jelly.
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Digital Nomad Income
Motto: Action > Perfection

Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:01 pm

Just wanted to pop by and say you don't look 33 in those pics at all. You look like mid-late 20s. What a baby face!

Oh, and I love Street 3 & 4!
Last edited by SIGMA_1234 on Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aspiring Digital Nomad

Follow my lifestyle journey log

Fitness:
-) Cut to 56 kg, then bulk after

Sex Enhancement:
-) Bathmate & Kegels

Learning goals:
-) 10 books
-) more note-taking & reviewing of past materials

^^Lifestyle habit tracker can be monitored here.

Learning Chinese Mandarin:
-) Mandarin 365 Project, monitor here.

Follow my business journey log

$ Goals:
-) US$3k/ mo nomad income
-) US$10k/ mo nomad income
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:04 pm

Christ those are next level shots man
Ed_
Goal: Get Laid

Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:59 pm

Good things come in threes

Lay #1 - Friday afternoon

Matched with a girl at 10AM on Tinder. She said she was off work that day and I had off that afternoon for the Easter holiday. I offered to meet up for a hike that afternoon. After a 45 minute hike, we grabbed lunch at a place across the street from my apartment.

Back to my place, making out on my couch 10 minutes later, and into the bedroom for some more business. Decent body and nice tits… but the absolute worst dead fish in the bedroom. Not much fun at all. Walked her back to her car shortly after we finished.

Lay #2 - Friday night and Saturday

Same girl that I cold approached and hooked up with last weekend. We went for a walk, drank some wine on her rooftop, got takeout, and watched some trashy TV before getting to business that night.

I spent the night and we hung out most of the day -- she’s really chill. Had sex again before I left in the early afternoon.

Lay #3 - Saturday night

Matched with a girl at 9PM on Tinder. We had actually been introduced by a mutual friend a few weeks ago. I offered to grab drinks and by 10:00 I had driven over and brought her back to a bar across the street from me. After one drink, we went back to my place and were in bed 10 minutes later. Insanely hot… hottest girl I’ve been with in over a year. Fooled around and hung out until 2AM when I drove her back to her place.

I’m feeling good and really accomplished. I was on a 5 week cold streak until last week, so it feels great to have some success again.
Current Goals:
✅ Lose virginity
✅ Have sex with the same girl a second time
✅ Overcome AA
✅ Get to 135 lbs with 10% bodyfat
✅ Have ongoing sex (fuck buddy) with a really hot girl
⚪ Find a hot girl and focus on having really high quality sex
⚪ Have a relaxed, carefree, youthful, open minded, ongoing relationship with a hot girl
⚪ Get to 140 lbs with 10% bodyfat

📸 Avatar credit to Bman

My log and Tinder photos thread
Radical

Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:05 pm

top fucking work sir
Lostcause
Goal: New toys

Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:08 pm

You new tinder profile is looking ELITE. Now that few days have gone by, how many matches do you get with photos like this?
Radical

Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:44 pm

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:39 pm
My boy is a pimp. Now you gotta break my record - either 5 girls in 4 days, or 3 girls in 10 hours.
Nah he needs to break mine first by banging two more chicks in his first 7 approaches
RogerRoger
Goal: $$$$$
Motto: Keep Moving Forward

Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:50 am

Those street pics are top shelf dude. Awesome they're paying dividends too.
Ed_

Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:31 am

Lostcause wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:08 pm
ow that few days have gone by, how many matches do you get with photos like this?
Honestly not really noticeable results. I reset my Tinder a week ago (I'm sure it reset correctly, I got the "noob boost"), but my initial matches were about the same as after previous resets. Only 2 number in the past week and I only met up with the one girl (who I already met from before).

I tweaked my profile a bit -- maybe I was coming on too strong. I'll use a few boosts this week and see what the results are.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Current Goals:
✅ Lose virginity
✅ Overcome AA
⚪ Have a relaxed, carefree, youthful, open minded, ongoing relationship with a hot girl

📸 Avatar credit to Bman

play_time_is_over
Name: Simon
Goal: 30 Lays
Motto: Doing something badly is better than doing nothing

Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:25 am

Tinder this week did a free passport feature. Everyone gets passport turned on. May have fked with your results? Have you tried Hinge as well?
Goal: 12 / 30 lifetime lays.

Stats: 6'5" - 88kg - 32 years old.
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:47 pm

play_time_is_over wrote:
Tinder this week did a free passport feature. Everyone gets passport turned on. May have fked with your results? Have you tried Hinge as well?
That makes so much sense. I was wondering why all of a sudden 1/3 of girls were 1,000+ miles away.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
Radical

Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:43 pm

@play_time_is_over Thank you for explaining that lol. I also had no idea why the fuck I was getting so many internationals
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:13 pm

play_time_is_over wrote:
Thanks for this, I was also wondering wtf was wrong with international chicks.
Ed_

Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:55 pm

This might be premature, but I’m declaring my approach anxiety functionally defeated.

Failed AA program

I did the GLL AA program from June 2019 to January 2020. The longer I went in the program, the worse my experience was and the more anxiety I had. The drills in the program felt very unnatural and forced -- I wasn’t getting many positive reactions and I feel like the program was training me to have poor experiences with women.

By day 18 of the program (the last day I completed), it was taking me over 4 weeks to complete the 20 approaches required for the “day”.

Switching to compliments

In February 2020, Andy suggested that I switch to just giving women compliments. This felt much more authentic, and I was making much more progress with getting comfortable with women.

With lockdowns, masks, and stress from living in Clown World™, I didn’t make progress for the rest of 2020. After I moved to Austin in the fall, I did give a few compliments, but with the colder weather, I took a break until this Spring.

Starting in March, I recommitted to approaching women and giving compliments. This biggest breakthrough I had (something I didn’t even realize during the AA program), was that I need to firmly stop and get women’s attention before engaging them. Previously, I had just been blurting out drills/compliments without fully engaging them first. Even if they were interested, they wouldn’t really process what I was saying since it all happened so fast.

First full approach

As I mentioned in my previous post, two weeks ago I finally built up the nerve to ask a girl for her number after complimenting her. The interaction was literally just:

Me: "Hey I thought you were really cute, and I had to say hi.”
Her: “Oh thank you!”
Me: “I have to run and meet some friends, but could I get your number? It’d be great to grab drinks or something sometime”
Her: “Sure! What’s your name?”
<Then 3 minutes of chitchat while I get her number. Leave with giving her a hug and telling her I look forward to our date>

That was Friday evening. Sunday we had our first date which ended with sex at my place. We’ve met up and had sex twice more since then.

Since that first approach, I asked five more girls for numbers using a similar template.

Day of filming approaches for YouTube

I connected with YouTuber Social Animal since he was visiting Austin and recording approach videos with a few guys. His channel kinda looks like typical “prank video” content, but he’s actually pretty closely aligned with the GLL/KYIL philosophy of being direct with women (except he’s focused more on building connections with women and not casual sex).

We filmed for 4 hours around town with me wearing a mic and him secretly getting video footage.I talked to about 25 women, asked about 15 for their numbers, and got 7 numbers (no dates yet though). Most of my approaches were pretty quick like above, but I did chat with the girls more as the day went on.

There was basically no approach anxiety after the first few. Either me or the cameraman would point out a woman, he’d get in position, and I’d stop her and compliment her and chat. The only times I failed to approach were pretty “difficult” situations (a group of 4 girls that looked like high schoolers at first, a group of 4 girls talking with a shop vendor, a girl who passed on a crosswalk and I’d need to awkwardly run to catch up with her, etc.)

Next steps

I’m feeling pretty confident that I can continue the success I had from the other day. Now I want to focus on more organic conversations, physically touching a girl, screening harder for sexually available girls, and figuring out date logistics before I leave her.
Current Goals:
✅ Lose virginity
✅ Overcome AA

📸 Avatar credit to Bman

Radical

Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:25 pm

Keep up the habit dude