Ed's Tinder and Stuff - February Abundance

Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:21 pm

Read the Testosterone Bible by Jay Campbell. I've seen it being suggested by many guys I trust in the industry.
Lovah
Goal: Get control
Motto: Amor Fati

Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:29 pm

Ed_
Goal: Get Laid

Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:24 am

I’m still working on getting my TRT stuff sorted out -- I should have my prescriptions and start treatment within a few weeks. But here’s an update on my busy week:

Monday - 21 year old college student; I matched with her on Bumble on Sunday evening before. She started asking me about my “makeout playlist” that I mentioned in my profile. I sent her a sample and suggested we meet up to “discuss”. I drove to her part of town (25 minutes away), picked her up and brought her back to a bar/cafe across the street from my place. After 45 minutes of drinks, I asked her to come back to my place and after 15 minutes we were in the bedroom. Pretty hot, but kind of a dead fish in bed and not very compatible sexually.

Tuesday - 23 year old I matched though Hinge. This was our 3rd date -- taco Tuesday at her place. She’s pretty hot (amazing tits) and awesome in bed -- great at communicating and cums super easily (I made her come 7 times on our second date). I came in her (w/ condom) at the same time she orgasmed -- 10-out-of-10, would recommend!

Wednesday - 19 year old from Tinder who I matched with the afternoon before. She lived out in the suburbs, about 30 minutes away and didn’t have a car. I picked her up and we got coffee at a bar/cafe across from my place. I asked her back to my place and we got into it within 10 minutes. She was super enthusiastic, but kinda chunky and I was a bit turned off. Didn’t push for sex, just fooled around for an hour before I drove her back.

Thursday - Super cute 24 year old chick I matched with on Hinge on Tuesday. She drove over for drinks at the bar/cafe across from my place. Less than 45 minutes and I asked her back to my place. She wasn’t down to go into the bedroom or do any serious fooling around -- so we just made out while listening to some music for an hour or so.

Friday - 19 year old college student. Matched on Tinder and I asked her what she was up to. She said she was walking home from being stood up on a date. I immediately told her we should fix that and grab some ice cream. Got her number and picked her up from her apartment 10 minutes away (this is why I moved to an area of the city near the University!). Ate ice cream, asked her back to my place, put on some Netflix, and we were in the bedroom in 20 minutes. Super hot body, but kind of a dead fish. She slept over and we had sex again in the morning before grabbing breakfast.

It’s been an amazing week, but I’m definitely glad to take an evening off. Given my fatigue and sex drive issues, there were definitely times where I was forcing myself to follow though with chicks (especially with the not-hot-girl on Wednesday). It’s great to get a taste of what “abundance” feels like and it is encouraging me to keep working to a point where I can be more selective towards to women I see.

My current Tinder/Hinge/Bumble profiles are attached. I think I used a dozen boosts this past week (across all the apps).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Current Goals:
✅ Lose virginity
✅ Have sex with the same girl a second time
✅ Overcome AA
✅ Get to 135 lbs with 10% bodyfat
✅ Have ongoing sex (fuck buddy) with a really hot girl
⚪ Find a hot girl and focus on having really high quality sex
⚪ Have a relaxed, carefree, youthful, open minded, ongoing relationship with a hot girl
⚪ Get to 140 lbs with 10% bodyfat

📸 Avatar credit to Bman

My log and Tinder photos thread
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:41 am

Ed_ wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:24 am
I’m still working on getting my TRT stuff sorted out -- I should have my prescriptions and start treatment within a few weeks. But here’s an update on my busy week:

Monday - 21 year old college student; I matched with her on Bumble on Sunday evening before. She started asking me about my “makeout playlist” that I mentioned in my profile. I sent her a sample and suggested we meet up to “discuss”. I drove to her part of town (25 minutes away), picked her up and brought her back to a bar/cafe across the street from my place. After 45 minutes of drinks, I asked her to come back to my place and after 15 minutes we were in the bedroom. Pretty hot, but kind of a dead fish in bed and not very compatible sexually.

Tuesday - 23 year old I matched though Hinge. This was our 3rd date -- taco Tuesday at her place. She’s pretty hot (amazing tits) and awesome in bed -- great at communicating and cums super easily (I made her come 7 times on our second date). I came in her (w/ condom) at the same time she orgasmed -- 10-out-of-10, would recommend!

Wednesday - 19 year old from Tinder who I matched with the afternoon before. She lived out in the suburbs, about 30 minutes away and didn’t have a car. I picked her up and we got coffee at a bar/cafe across from my place. I asked her back to my place and we got into it within 10 minutes. She was super enthusiastic, but kinda chunky and I was a bit turned off. Didn’t push for sex, just fooled around for an hour before I drove her back.

Thursday - Super cute 24 year old chick I matched with on Hinge on Tuesday. She drove over for drinks at the bar/cafe across from my place. Less than 45 minutes and I asked her back to my place. She wasn’t down to go into the bedroom or do any serious fooling around -- so we just made out while listening to some music for an hour or so.

Friday - 19 year old college student. Matched on Tinder and I asked her what she was up to. She said she was walking home from being stood up on a date. I immediately told her we should fix that and grab some ice cream. Got her number and picked her up from her apartment 10 minutes away (this is why I moved to an area of the city near the University!). Ate ice cream, asked her back to my place, put on some Netflix, and we were in the bedroom in 20 minutes. Super hot body, but kind of a dead fish. She slept over and we had sex again in the morning before grabbing breakfast.

It’s been an amazing week, but I’m definitely glad to take an evening off. Given my fatigue and sex drive issues, there were definitely times where I was forcing myself to follow though with chicks (especially with the not-hot-girl on Wednesday). It’s great to get a taste of what “abundance” feels like and it is encouraging me to keep working to a point where I can be more selective towards to women I see.

My current Tinder/Hinge/Bumble profiles are attached. I think I used a dozen boosts this past week (across all the apps).
Dude you're killing it! Not to mention your fwb on Sunday, so 6 girls in 6 days really.

Fucking awesome man! Feels great, doesn't it.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
Jacobpalmer123
Goal: 1-3 daily approaches
Motto: All progress depends on the unreasonable man

Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:16 am

Oh ma god 5 for 5 I guess dreams do come true. Jk nice work
Get a tech job
Get 2 lays
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:16 am

Yo the pic with the girl having her arm around you on your Hinge is really good. Any reason why it's not on your Tinder?

Congratulations on the great week
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
RogerRoger
Goal: $$$$$
Motto: Keep Moving Forward

Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:19 pm

@Ed_ slayyys! Awesome week man. Super happy for you.

Best of luck with the fatigue stuff. Correct me if I'm wrong but once you go on TRT there's basically no turning back tho right?
Ed_

Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:25 am

TRT Update:

Finally got approved and started on TRT from a local clinic that knows what they are doing. Just started a few weeks ago, no major results yet. Will update soon.

Battle Report: V-Day 2022

Date #1 (10 AM): Coffee date with a super cute 18-year-old. The morning date was her idea, before her classes. Very cute, bubbly, and energetic. Got drinks at a coffee at a food truck, talked for 30 minutes, I asked if we wanted to walk around a bit. Went to my car which was parked on a side street. Spent half an hour in the back of my car making out and “heavy petting” (as much as you can do in broad daylight on a non-deserted side street).

Date #2 (7 PM) : Flake. No reply to confirmation text at 4PM. I was expecting this, she was one of those “have you ever met with anyone from Tinder before?” and “I’m nervous about meeting in person” chicks. Not the first time I was stood up on Valentine's Day.

Date #3 (9 PM): Cute black chick from Tinder. 30 minutes of drinks at the café/bar across the street from me, then back to my place. This is one of the few times I’ve ever encountered genuine “last minute resistance” (excluding times where chicks straight up left, with no reconciliation). She pulled away while making out on my couch and said he said to leave. We hugged for a bit and I suggested we just lay in bed, no pressure. More making out in bed, but she would stop us, say “I have to go”, we would cuddle, then back to making out, then more escalation. She said she was on her period, so we ended up fooling around with her shirt off and finishing with a really good handjob.
I remember old-school PUA guys talking about how “empowering” it was to overcome LMR with a girl. Honestly, it’s not that fun and I’d rather the girl just be comfortable with fucking me and turned on and willing to go the whole way. Or at least communicate her discomfort and discuss boundaries.
Current Goals:
✅ Lose virginity
✅ Overcome AA
⚪ Have a relaxed, carefree, youthful, open minded, ongoing relationship with a hot girl

📸 Avatar credit to Bman

Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:35 am

Nice work dude. Would you have gone on all 3 dates even if the second girl didn't flake? I have no clue how you guys manage to schedule that many dates in a day, I don't believe I've tried doing consecutive days, let alone the same day.
check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~350/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Ed_

Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:53 am

Squilliam wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:35 am
Nice work dude. Would you have gone on all 3 dates even if the second girl didn't flake? I have no clue how you guys manage to schedule that many dates in a day, I don't believe I've tried doing consecutive days, let alone the same day.
I usual HATE double booking myself. I get stressed on the first date, worrying about time limits and such, and it undermines my whole effort. I only did it today because the 7PM chick felt flaky and even said she "only wanted drinks, nothing more that night." My plan was one drink, 45 minutes tops, walk her back to her car, go for a kiss and brief makeout. Leaving me plenty of time to relax and reset for date #3.
Current Goals:
✅ Lose virginity
✅ Overcome AA

📸 Avatar credit to Bman

Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:58 am

Ed_ wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:53 am
I usual HATE double booking myself. I get stressed on the first date, worrying about time limits and such, and it undermines my whole effort.
My thoughts exactly, this is why I have avoided it.
check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~350/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Ed_

Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:57 pm

It's been a while since I posted here. I'm mostly active on Andy's coaching Discord group and with some chat groups with friends.

2022 was a good year! I went in 94 dates and slept with over 20 women. I have some even bigger goals this year that I plan on going all in on.

In two days I'm doing a follow up interview with Andy, on my progress over the past ~2 years.

I know a few guys here have watched that video. Does anyone have any particular questions you would like me and Andy to address?

Current Goals:
✅ Lose virginity
✅ Overcome AA

📸 Avatar credit to Bman

pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:57 pm

Ed_ wrote:
I know a few guys here have watched that video. Does anyone have any particular questions you would like me and Andy to address?
Are you still on TRT? How is it going, what changes have you noticed? Side effects? Was it a good decision?
Ed_

Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:24 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:57 pm
Are you still on TRT? How is it going, what changes have you noticed? Side effects? Was it a good decision?
Yeah, treatment has been going really well for the past year. Much more energy, much better gym performance, sex drive is improved too. I plan on talking about it during the interview with Andy.
Current Goals:
✅ Lose virginity
✅ Overcome AA

📸 Avatar credit to Bman

MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:19 pm

Ed_ wrote:
It's been a while since I posted here. I'm mostly active on Andy's coaching Discord group and with some chat groups with friends.

2022 was a good year! I went in 94 dates and slept with over 20 women. I have some even bigger goals this year that I plan on going all in on.

In two days I'm doing a follow up interview with Andy, on my progress over the past ~2 years.

How would you rate cold approach vs. online dating? Both for you specifically and how much each helps guys in general.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again