Dewm
Name: Brady
Goal: Love Myself
Motto: Fuck Bitches Get Money

Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:09 pm

Greenranger wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:59 am
any tips to combat this or should i change my number
I bought a burner for $20 US and activated it for 3 months which was $30. I'm sure there are cheaper deals but tinder needed an SMS text so google drive or burner app wasn't working. I didn't experience the new user boost people talk about but meh I'm stuck for the next few months. If you delete your older account they can't keep your old number on file past 91 days. What I'm gonna do is switch back to my main number once the 3 months are up and delete the account I'm using now. Just rotating between the 2.
Goals
Love Myself
  • Finish my screenplay and make that movie.
  • Produce a comedy show that makes me money
  • Lose weight and gain muscle
Greenranger
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: compare yourself to the person you were yesterday

Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:49 pm

Rags2Bitches wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:50 am
11, 18, 19, 20 can be edited into something useful. My phone got stolen though lol so it’ll have to wait

12 is aight but facing in the same direction as your green jacket pic

maybe #2 out of the boxing ones. Weird that it’s not in a gym, there’s no bag or other human. Could try to really blur the background + brighten the face and see what that looks like
thanks bro

I cant use the old pics since my account got shadow banned, so not risking using the same pics again

i go to a boxing gym but i just find it weird to ask for a photo with my dslr, i might get one with my phone tho

i will try to edit them and see how they turn out
Rags2Bitches
Name: Andrey
Goal: Build service biz

Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:23 am

I wouldn’t do that dude, that green jacket pic is a good photo. maybe add a slight filter or something and use a new phone number

and yea phone quality should be ok for hobby photos. If you find it weird asking someone to take a photo of you with a dslr though, that may be a sign to do it