Tinder Photo Advice

MilkyWay
Goal: Vibrant social life

Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:35 pm

What's up everyone.

I'm new here, so I'd like to extend a big hello to everyone on the forum. I've been reading some progress logs and a lot of you guys are absolutely crushing it.

I'd appreciate if you guys could take a sec and let me know what you think of my online dating pics. My buddy is just starting as an amateur photographer and he was kind enough to go out with me & do a photoshoot. Obviously these are by no means stellar but I'd love some input. Thanks!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:48 pm

Skating pic is cool af mate. Thats gotta go in like 2nd or 3rd

Id like more of a portrait pic for your main, the closest is you with a drink and we dont really want drinking shots where the drink covers your face like that. Also you're wearing plaid flannel and id want to see all plaid flannel collectively burnt - you accessorised around it though and you look good so props

1. Current main would be your profile pic
2. Id use the skating pic
3.And probably the first dog pic

Thats the 3 to start the profile

In the pic with your mate pole dancing you look awkward - you can get better with mates than that
The vogue pic again your facial expression is off
Holding the dog topless pic is low quality and again your face doesnt look great
MilkyWay
Goal: Vibrant social life

Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:05 pm

Radical wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:48 pm
Skating pic is cool af mate. Thats gotta go in like 2nd or 3rd

Id like more of a portrait pic for your main, the closest is you with a drink and we dont really want drinking shots where the drink covers your face like that. Also you're wearing plaid flannel and id want to see all plaid flannel collectively burnt - you accessorised around it though and you look good so props

1. Current main would be your profile pic
2. Id use the skating pic
3.And probably the first dog pic

Thats the 3 to start the profile

In the pic with your mate pole dancing you look awkward - you can get better with mates than that
The vogue pic again your facial expression is off
Holding the dog topless pic is low quality and again your face doesnt look great
Appreciate it homie, great tips. I'll use this in mind for the next photoshoot.