Name: Brady
Goal: Love Myself
Motto: Fuck Bitches Get Money

Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:12 pm

Sprezza wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:24 pm
pancakemouse wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:57 pm
San Francisco probably has the least amount of women above a 7 than any other major US city
Dewm wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:58 pm
Can confirm San Francisco is horrible
Any reason to why it is like that? SF seems like a very cool city to visit
I grew up in the bay area so over the last 30 years the bohemian counter culture paradise has been destroyed by the techies raising rent and inflation. All the cool broke people have been pushed out to the fringes, and even in Oakland it's starting to be the same war all over again. Conveniently over the pandemic a lot of the techies realized they could work remote so some semblance of bounce back has occurred.

Don't get me wrong I still love my city and it will always have my heart. For women though you gotta try harder to find someone cool. Maybe fun to visit but living there all these women wanna have a boyfriend. Even when you put it on the table you're a casual dating guy they may still try and win you over. There is also a lot more men than women in the city too unlike what i've seen on the east coast. With that said there are still some cool women there but you gotta work harder to find them, impress them, and keep them. You should visit though try late October the weather is real nice then even better than summer.
Goals
Love Myself
  • Finish my screenplay and make that movie.
  • Produce a comedy show that makes me money
  • Lose weight and gain muscle