Please rate my profile and provide and feedback

Alex019
Name: Alex
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: This too shall pass

Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:32 am

Hi all

I recently satrted reading Andy's Tinder guide and it has blown me away.

I have tried online dating before and never got any results so this time I have decided to give it a proper shot and want the help from anyone in the forum.

I have created a new profile and have bought Tinder Platinum.

I have attached my current profile and it has some stuff copied form Andy's cuz I do not know better right now.

I tried using the best pics for now with some editing and will appreciate any feedback on them. I have planned a photoshoot with my friend as well.

Meanwhile I would like to keep tweaking my profile and would appreciate any feedback.

Also, please tell me if I can use any of these pics.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkPx08L8RWbIgbVmeHxrXU0Fx_gqNw

Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:44 am

Im no tinder expert but heres my 2 cents

I would not have your first picture be of the chick with handcuffs or whatever your call them.
Make it a picture of you lol.
Im assuming you're trying to sell that you are into BDSM with that pic as your main so try and copy one like Andy. I can see there was an attempt but idk if they're usable yet.

Get rid of the golfing one, It's not sexy in the slightest and you look like a dork.

The pic of you with the asian chick in your portfolio is pretty decent. id swap that in

Id have your first pic be the side profile one where ur hands are clasped, 2nd be the one with the wings behind, 3rd the one with the chick. and the rest are whatever.

Since you have a photoshoot planned try and pick out some different outfits.

Good start though.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
Alex019
Name: Alex
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: This too shall pass

Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:04 am

Thanks for the help man. I have made those changes and have adjusted my pics as your advice.
Yeah I am planning on getting one in a longboat and hopefully another one in blazer so that might be helpful too.
Should I still keep the handcuffs ones as a later pic or should I just remove it for now?
Thanks again for the feedback bro.
Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:34 pm

I'm not really sure the pic adds anything to the profile. Id just keep it out until you can replace it with a picture with you depicting the same thing.

Try and get inspo from male instagram influencers. Their fits are what im always trying to copy
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840