Need honest feedback (OLD pics)

diamondbackbike
Name: Jon
Goal: Cultivate relationship

Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:44 pm

Hey guys,

I've been a lurker here for quite a while and I think this forum helps out guys like us the most and is very supportive of each other. I feel anxious posting but give it a shot anyway. I hope to contribute something I know as I go along on this dating venture in the future.

I never have any success with OLD (tinder, bumble, hinge, etc...) in the past, so decided to do it again this time. Never kissed a girl at 30 lol

I've done cold approaching (wearing my old style like my profile pic) 400 girls pre-covid, but only got 2 dates and they didn't go anywhere. Will pick it up again when I have time.

I've followed Any's guide and bought a mirrorless camera, tripod, accessories, etc... and took these pics myself with some color edits. Also, got some inspo pics from Manganiello, Play_time_is_over, Master since I don't really know how to pose at all. Wanted to credit them for the works.

Wanted to know what kind of vibe I give off and if they're good enough for OLD or should I continue taking more pics.

Thanks a lot guys!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:56 pm

I like

6 is my fav
11 is my 2nd fav.

Wait for the other really experienced guys to chip in tho. Grain of salt needed: I'm only 2 weeks into OLD.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:58 pm

diamondbackbike wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:44 pm
Never kissed a girl at 30 lol
Same. Well different now. I feel like those pics could change that fairly soon.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:00 pm

Definitely a good starting place for a high quality profile.

Ditch the graphic T-shirts

Try some pictures without glasses.

4,6.8,12,13 are my favorites of the bunch. In no particular order
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
Svadhishthana
Goal: Be Free
Motto: Climb that goddamned mountain

Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:02 pm

1 you look pretty posed.

I like 2 the best of the initial portrait shots.

6 looks way more natural than 5.

8 looks natural, and is a good shot, but gives off dad vibes.

I like the bike pics, especially 11.

Take all this with a big grain of salt, as I'm on the same journey. Have you considered contacts?
Previous goals:
- Retire in early 2022 with combo index funds / real estate. (Complete, late)
- Get fit (hotter, more athletic, more injury-resistant). (Ill defined, but improved)
- Get laid at least one more time before 30th birthday (Complete).
dopeysammy
Name: Sammy
Goal: Lose Fat

Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:46 am

Man, these photos are incredible. Great work. Seriously dude, hats off to you.

My favourites are:
6 - Brilliant photo. Absolutely nailed it!
12 - It's slightly unnatural, but your style is amazing and I think it surpasses the slight unnaturalness (I would use this over the bike photos personally)
13 - Great photo in general, also displays your guitar interest

I probably wouldn't take anymore solo photo's if I were you. You don't need anymore, you have done your job. Now, it's time to show your social circle / friends and any attractive women in your life.

Maybe get a photo at the beach with some friends, preferably girls or a girl. If you don't have any girls in your life, I would maybe even go as far as to paying a girl. Just explain you want to get your tinder to a new level and most girls will understand exactly what the goal is. You'll have to take a lot of photos to get the perfect shot. You want it to look like she's comfortable with you and is attracted to you (but not necessarily your wifey either).

It'll show girls on tinder that you have women around, something that in and of itself is impressive. More impressive than any solo shot, in my opinion (unless you look like Zac Efron haha).

Also, have you got any mates with really good style? Any mates who get a lot of pussy? I would get some night shots together, both of you looking fresh as fuck. It will show in one photo that you don't have any issues going out to get laid. Also an impressive feat.

Somewhere busy where there's a lot of bars and nightlife. Maybe people in the background doing their thing. That would be cool.
diamondbackbike

Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:04 pm

Thanks a lot for the feedback guys. I ended up using 6 pics (Stair, ladder, bike, 2 portraits and a hiking pic) for 2 week. I didn't sign up for the premium. Match wise, here is the stats:
Tinder: only 10 likes and 6 matches (3 are attractive enough). Texted but no response.
Bumble: 6 likes. 2 matches (girls are short and not my types really)
Badoo: 10 matches (chatting with 3, 2 ghosted)
Hinge: 3 matches that I like (texted but no reply so far)
FB Dating: 20 matches (mostly unattractive girls). Video chat with 2 but didn't like them. Texted 7 but not reply. 3 are crypto scammer wanted to switch to Whatsapp (found out later through research)
Okcupid: 35 likes. 1 chatting but got stuck since she said she's looking for something serious and hasn't replied back. I used Andy's message and don't know if I can savage this.

Text screenshots:

Kinda weird, but I got a lot of likes by Latino girls with slightly thicker bodies. Plus, I live in the suburb near a 600000+ pop city, so that may be a bit limiting.
diamondbackbike

Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:15 pm

dopeysammy wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:46 am
Man, these photos are incredible. Great work. Seriously dude, hats off to you.

My favourites are:
6 - Brilliant photo. Absolutely nailed it!
12 - It's slightly unnatural, but your style is amazing and I think it surpasses the slight unnaturalness (I would use this over the bike photos personally)
13 - Great photo in general, also displays your guitar interest

I probably wouldn't take anymore solo photo's if I were you. You don't need anymore, you have done your job. Now, it's time to show your social circle / friends and any attractive women in your life.

Maybe get a photo at the beach with some friends, preferably girls or a girl. If you don't have any girls in your life, I would maybe even go as far as to paying a girl. Just explain you want to get your tinder to a new level and most girls will understand exactly what the goal is. You'll have to take a lot of photos to get the perfect shot. You want it to look like she's comfortable with you and is attracted to you (but not necessarily your wifey either).

It'll show girls on tinder that you have women around, something that in and of itself is impressive. More impressive than any solo shot, in my opinion (unless you look like Zac Efron haha).

Also, have you got any mates with really good style? Any mates who get a lot of pussy? I would get some night shots together, both of you looking fresh as fuck. It will show in one photo that you don't have any issues going out to get laid. Also an impressive feat.

Somewhere busy where there's a lot of bars and nightlife. Maybe people in the background doing their thing. That would be cool.

Thank you for the compliment man! Got a lot of mosquitos bites from going out and taking those pics. My legs still have scars lol!
I think I watched a lot of photo editing tutorial using lightroom and kinda have an eye for good color correction. IDK
But yeah, will get some social shots once I can hangout with friends again, and with girls.
Every one around me is either married or really chody and serious lol. I'm also not a fan of bars and loud night club. I may have to change that if I consider moving to a city. But so far, I'm focused on paying off a house for my parents.
Will update stuffs later.
Rags2Bitches
Name: Andrey
Goal: Build service biz

Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:46 pm

yoooo didn't see this cause my phone got stolen and replacement still hasn't come in, but this is right in my wheelhouse. gotta keep this brief although I could write an essay.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r0e6f4xvi5rt ... ZO4Wa?dl=0

For sure 2 as your main

then 5 or 6. split test across apps. 6 is the better photo from a photography standpoint but your body looks better in 5 and it's more plausible

then 1 to lighten the mood. I can edit facial expression a bit later. It's your only smiling photo/shows some personality and alleviates some serial killer concerns.

then 13

then 8

then 11 or 4 but I'm not too excited about either of those

As someone above me indicated, what's fucking up your results in a big way is that you have no photos with other people.

East Asian guys are stereotyped as submissive, weak, awkward etc. You have a very masculine face, good amount of muscle and your clothes fit well although they could be edgier. Those leather bracelets are better than nothing but I'd add a silver looking/steel one. Ear piercings have made a difference for my clients, but I understand if you're not ready for that yet. It's certainly not necessary. Overall the profile already does a decent job of countering the "weak" stereotype.

Now you gotta counter the "loner" "antisocial" one. Fully agree with the comment above. I'd consider hiring one girl and getting a guy friend with good style to come along, or hell, hiring a guy too. One of the people should be white, preferably the girl. One of the easiest photos to stage is you holding a DSLR with a smile and pointing at something and the girl and guy leaning over your shoulder looking at what you're showing them and laughing. A 4th person has to take it with their phone. A nightlife shot with a couple of guys would help too but less critical. You can walk up to strangers and tell them your friends don't go out and you need a social photo for your dating apps and some will be happy to do it.